1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
INFO: They say that a picture can tell a thousand words. How many can you find?

Each week a new image will be posted, and your challenge will be to write whatever the image inspires you to write. It can be anything as long as it relates to the picture. A plot, a scene, a short story, a poem, a character, etc. You can write as much or as little as you wish. It's not the length that matters, it's what you put into it. There is no time limit to these challenges, so feel free to jump in at any time.

black_witch_by_katemaxpaint-d4b5ny6.jpg

(Source)​

Time. More time is what I need. The thought continued to circle my mind and thusly, distract me from my current task. It would be my greatest achievement if I pulled it off. Restoring the Hollows would finally become possible. I would finally have the recognition and adoration I so greatly deserved. As I worked, the remains of those long forgotten weaving their essence through my fingers, I thought of how I had come to this part of my life. My long lost love, had been banned from my village after being caught grave robbing. He taught me how to communicate with the dead but in doing so, had ensnared my soul to merge it with his own so that he could be come more powerful. When he died he took my soul and countless others along with him to the Dark Realms. I could feel nothing but emptiness as I worked my hands back and forth over the tiny flames that served as my weakened gateway to the other side. The would that were with me now we're malevolent but I had earned their trust by giving th the innocence of small children. A delicacy demons like them craved. They swilred their formless bodies over my hands and I could hear their taunting whispers and malicious threats to destroy me. This I ignored however. I was souless and was of no interest to them other than being forced to help me in my plight. My desperate attempt to regain my life.
He more I worked with these wretched creatures, the more I felt myself slipping away more than I already had. I wasnt eating anymore and sleep was pointless. There was no sense in trying to behave as humans did. I was no longer one myself but a shameful attempt at being human. Shrieks and moans errupted and I averted my gaze from the flames up to the evil that I had summoned. What if I were meant to do more than just bring back souls? As I thought this, a grin spread over my dry cracked lips. I flung my hand upward toward the window of my home and released the demons from my hold. If I needed souls to regain my own, they would retrieve them for me. I sat, waited and laughed as my own twisted demise slowly became the fate of my people.

There was a time when she, yellow-eyed goddess of despair, was repulsed, horrified, afraid of herself, of the magic ebbing through her veins, flowing through her mind, but now – now she does not fear, now she does not care. Death spills from her fingertips and she embraces the destruction, the loss, the ruin. People no longer know her as the strange little girl who always wears gloves, oh no, now she is a goddess. Everything she does, no matter what anyone else says, is now holy, and there is none more deserving of her power than her herself. The dust dripping off her nails transforms to skulls, and they smile, with all their bony teeth, they smile, and it sends shivers down her spine because she honestly does not know why. Perhaps it's the fact that she can't smile anymore, perhaps they smile for her. Yet, as she watches them cackle, mixing into the atmosphere of the town she looks down upon, her yellow eyes twinkle with something that could, perhaps, be called love.​

Reactions: redblood
Combining the souls of the most powerful enemies in the world to make the most dreadful being on the face of the earth! Crafting the greatest entity to defend their tribe from being ruled by the evil colonizers who want to take over the world! And seeing as this sorceress is a powerful enemy herself, she shall give up her soul to complete the creation process! (the end)

Reactions: redblood