3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
welcome to my partner search thread! i will try to keep this short and sweet but we’ll see how that goes lol.

85C6E0F8-7A20-40E7-A42C-D02FE4541EBF.png

/ name’s evelyn, but feel free to call me glossy / gloss / evelyn, whatever you wish really. on average my replies are anything from three to ten paragraphs, though usually around four to six. seeking for people who write similar-ish amounts (no pressure though! 3+ is totally enough). female mains, mainly interested in fxm but fxf isn’t off the table either — just ask! no doubling, side characters of all genders. pm over threads. ooc is super welcome! i love making moodboards and gushing about the characters! /

— cravings. would d i e for a mafia related plot or anything organized crime related really. troubled youth & (best) friends to lovers. messy yet passionate relationship drama. characters on the run. wrong place & wrong time type of scenarios. reluctant soulmates. corrupt cops & lawyers. addiction. unrequited love & obsession. a kidnapping gone wrong.

— mix ’n match. messy love triangles. drug addiction. police interrogations. prison, rehab and mental hospital settings. the shift from good to bad. urban crime. ruthless street gangs. police drama. childhood friends. actual psychopaths & fucked up minds. power struggles. characters on the run from a cult. assassins and serial killers. harley & joker vibes. on-and-off relationships. underground fight clubs. mafia family drama. arranged marriages. fake dating turned into actual feelings. toxic relationships. love at first sight. passionate love-hates. enemies to lovers & lovers to enemies.

Last edited:
forbidden romance

Hey there! A lot of your themes caught my eye and I'll list them below:

— explosive tempers.
— organized, drama-filled mafia families.
— toxic relationships.
— fake dating turned into actual feelings.
— troubled youth.
— friends to lovers.
— light supernatural, cults & mystery.

If you're interested in any of those themes at the moment, I'd be happy to PM you with more info about myself and my writing style! Similarly, if you wish to PM me, that works as well!

Reactions: glossiest
Hmmm interested, I had an Idea of which I would like to propose to you, if it's okay?

still open!

still open!