Pick Me - The Newbie You Must Get To Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CandiBarr

Original poster
Greetings fellow roleplayers!

I am so excited to be here. I used to roleplay a lot as a teenager and must admit that I am very rusty but hope to make a fabulous comeback. First things first, let me tell you a little about myself.

What do you prefer to be called? Candi

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Woman

How old are you? 23

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine and Beaches

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Spacebound by Eminem

I welcome any invitation to roleplays. It is summertime and I am currently taking a break from work to recover from a strenuous year of nursing in the ER. I look forward to meeting y'all.

Lots of love,
CandiBarr

Hi Candi!

Your colors make me happy even though I'm not a big fan of pink. I just like the combination. Very candy-esque.

Anyway..

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!

Don't worry about the rust, we have ways to knock it off and get you back into polished-up shape. I would recommend going to our Content section first and checking out the Institute. There are challenges and other things in there that will get your creative juices flowing. It's a great way to get the wheels turning! Once you've got your mind in the right place, you can head on over to the roleplays and see what we've got! We do have both Group Roleplays and 1x1s, and both of those categories currently have a lot of openings and requests! If you don't see anything you like, don't hesitate to start your own thread! We have a lot of members, so somebody is bound to be into whatever you're into. :D

We have a lot more to offer, as well. I'm sure you're already poking around and have seen quite a bit! We've got the cbox - aka the Chatbox - where you can talk to members in real time. Actually, we have several chatboxes - some are made just for in-character chat roleplays, or charps! Those can be a ton of fun. We have the General Chatting section for anything not roleplay-related, games, showcases, blogs, and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff!

And.. things!

STUFF AND THINGS.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we don't bite.. unless you ask nicely :D

Enjoy!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.