"Pick me, pick me! Pretty Please"

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie's 4th Angel

Hello! I got sucked into the world of Manga. _-_

Anyways I am looking for a group! I like romance rps with adventure, heroes, and survival (I usually die though XD).
Sorry I just can't do Horror, I have yet to master talking about creeping things and not making it sound like a joke.

I play both male and female genders, also I play inhuman characters as well.

I can write detailed or casual -I tend to write on the longer side.

Now that you've read this, give me a chance.

"Please, oh please, pick me?"

You said that you like romance RP's -- does this mean that you are exclusively looking for romance RP's, or would you be open to other genres?

You said that you like romance RP's -- does this mean that you are exclusively looking for romance RP's, or would you be open to other genres?
No, I'm open to other genres. Just not Horror, I suck at that one -_-

Mmm, alright then. In that case, I have Fandomstuck: Fandom Square, which is sort of like a crossover RP, except it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's a bit hard to explain, but the OP has more info if you're interested. This RP's been going on for a while now, but it's always open to new players.

I also have Altera Arcana, which is a high-fantasy RP that has a lot more of the "adventure" and "heroes" that you're looking for! I put a ton of worldbuilding into it, though, so I hope you're ok with reading a lot of info. o_o In any case, I haven't started the IC for this RP yet, so now's the perfect time to jump in!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.