Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Heyo everyone! Alright, so this is something I tend to do from time to time, so hopefully it works here like it did on my old site.

This thread is full of images. Each image comes with one or two plots based on either a fandom, or an original idea (depending on the image). All of the images here are of female characters, but they are not the characters I will be playing. Instead, they're the characters which YOU will play. All I provide is the image, the rest is up to you (name, age, bio, etc).

If you're interested in a certain image/character, please PM me or post below. I would also like you to include the image I want in your message so I know who you're talking about, haha.

Alright, so without further adieu, here's the images of the lovely ladies I would like to make a story with! But, again, THESE IMAGES ARE FOR CHARACTERS YOU, MY PARTNER, WILL PLAY IN VARIOUS PAIRINGS. IF YOU CONTACT ME THINKING THAT I WILL PLAY AS THESE CHARACTERS, I WILL NOT RESPOND.

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm going to die.

Yesss....sigh* I'll pm you later. ..

Sounds like a plan.

I picked the picture of Queen Mary from Reign when she was dressed as Artemis.

This lovely lady here.
image-jpg.47335
image-jpg.47335

image-jpg.47345

Or

image-jpg.47344

I'm really in a mermaid mood and have never done one so would love to.