What's your favorite suit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually prefer anime related art, but I'm fine with any. I mostly say art because I feel sorta weird mixing art with the faces of real people (this isn't The Amazing World of Gumball), so I try to stick to either real people or art. Stuff like portraits and such is fine by me though.~

I had a little break!

Ayame_render.png

♠Player Form♠

Full Name: Gwendolyn "Gwen" Rey Avant
Date of Birth: March 24th
Relationships: Cares about her friends a lot, though she has difficulty showing it. Especially with her brutally honest nature. Gwen loves her friends and won't go out of her way to be an asshole, but she'll be blunt with them when necessary. This is especially true with Garrett, who may be arrogant, but Gwen still enjoys his company. She likes Lilli a lot, although they disagree now and then because of Gwen's tendency to be rude when she speaks what's on her mind

I, Gwendolyn Rey Avant, on this date of February 13th, 2020, have read and understood the rules, and hereby pick a card.

♥End Player Form♦

I'll probably change the relationships part after more characters get added, but is that okay for now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aois
Full Name: Garrett Lee Rivera
Date of Birth: January 30th, 1997
Relationships: Garrett has an arrogance about him that may mean he views his "friends" either lower than himself or as his equals. I'd say it would depend on the other characters, so I'll edit this later if that's okay.

I, Garret Lee Rivera, on this date of February 13th, 2020, have read and understood the rules, and hereby pick a card.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to know more.

Reactions: Aois
Yeah, I probably should've added a personality section. I intend for the personality and history to be fleshed out throughout the roleplay though, hence why I didn't include them in the sheet.

But yeah, that's fine. The "relationships" section is mostly for revealing character relationships, and it'll tie into the roleplay later on.

Yours looks good too, @Lannister! Loving these characters so far. The nature of my own will be revealed through the roleplay, so you'll meet em then.

You and @Lord Snow can discuss a relationship between your two characters and add it to your forms.~

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Just giving this a small little bump back to the front page. Just 2 more players needed,right? :D

Yeah, just two more. Then I can make a group chat and an IC thread.

@RobotGandhi, if you don't mind group roleplays, this is a thing.~

Last edited:
Welp, you're not the first person to misspell my name, in any case.

But this looks really interesting! I'll get a character sheet up within the day, for sure!

I'm so used to the other spelling, dammit!

G63vUtj.png

Full Name:
Lilli Adriana Acadri
Date of Birth: July 16th
Relationships: Lilli's friends usually describe her as a rock. She doesn't talk too much, but offers support when it's needed. She's also not afraid to stand up for someone else if she think that they need it. She doesn't enjoy Garret's company too much, due to a disagreement of how he judges others from his own liking, but she still doesn't mind having him around. She does enjoy talking to Gwen, though, even if they do have some disagreements at times due to her unfiltered way of speaking.

I, Lilli Adriana Acadri, on this date of February 13th, 2020, have read and understood the rules, and hereby pick a card.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Wryneck
Let's give this a little push back to the front page. There's still one last person needed, right?

That we do. Thank you.~

One more person? Shall I fill the spot? xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
YOU SHALL, OR I SHALL SMITE YOU WHERE YOU NOW STAND!

You still with us, @kimsim12?
Yes, I am! I was temporarily unable to post anything on this site for some reason! (Actually, I still can't on my main computer, but the one I'm using now isn't having an issue)

I'll have a character up soon!

Yay!

This project is smaller and more manageable, so I should be able to keep up with it relatively well even with college classes and whatnot.

Everyone else still alive?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.