Physical Quirks You Find Cute/Attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overbites. I don't know why, but sometimes they're incredibly endearing. And when I say overbites, I don't mean hugely noticeable or anything. Just slightly-- it makes smiles more unique, I guess. Weird how that attraction thing works, huh?

Personally I like it when my partner is quite a bit shorter than me (several inches, at least.) I'm 6'1" though, so that doesn't preclude me from many relationships - maybe I'd be different if I were a more average height and it was actually relevant. But it makes hugs super duper awesome because you just fit together so well. :3

Also, ditto "lip-biting." HHHhhnngnngngngnnnnggggggg... >_>;;;
My best friend is 4'11 and her boyfriend is 6'1. They fit like a glove in many more ways than one because of the size difference. She's like the perfect size to fit in his arms when they cuddle.

Kinda strange coming from me as I probably grew from spores, but. . .

For me it's all about the hair and the eyes. I love it when the person has long hair (straight or all over the damn place, it doesn't matter), with any color hair except blond. (For some reason I just don't find blond attractive.) I think I just like long hair in general - I have long hair for heaven's sake.
As for the eyes, . . . Hard to explain, but I often find someone's gaze to be the most attractive/captivating attribute of the person. I may have a thing for unusual eye colors, but I know for a fact that the best eyes are those with heterochromia iridum (eye colors don't match).

SO IN OTHER WORDS Physically my dream person has long hair that covers one of their non-matching eyes. Go figure.

Overbites. I don't know why, but sometimes they're incredibly endearing. And when I say overbites, I don't mean hugely noticeable or anything. Just slightly-- it makes smiles more unique, I guess. Weird how that attraction thing works, huh?
*has a slight overbite*

For me, I guess I have a thing about long hair, especially if it is black.

I like tall guys.

Also, I have a thing for a nice set of shoulders. On men, if it's broad and has muscularity along with a nice neck, well damn. On girls, slender and smooooth and with a beautiful neck.

I HAVE A THING FOR NECKS. I find them erotic and attractive, ok?

... I have/had a thing for redheads. Male or female.

And green eyes are great. Especially ones that look so green... Mesmerizing.

Hair? Just make sure it's soft and well-cared for. But I like either sexy long hair on both genders, or short hair. It depends.

And lip biting, too. Especially if the person has a full bottom lip. MMM.

So. I'm straight, so my answer's not going to be as double sided as some of the others up there.

My version of an ideal woman is as follows;
-Bisexual, so she doesn't freak out when I find an actress or other 'out of reach' person slightly attractive.
-long, but not too long, hair. Shoulder blades is about the preferred length.
-slightly chubby. I want her to have a little meat on her, so I don't squeeze her to death with my bear hugs.
-small/medium breasts. It's not a necessity, it's just something I find attractive *cries* don't judge me T-T (Preferred around B-C cup.
-medium sized booty. I don't want her to be able to flip a coin on her butt, or compare herself to Nikki Monaj, but I want something to hold when we're hugging.
-cuddle-able. If she can lay in bed with me, all covered up and hold a conversation without turning to sex, so can I.
-Singing voice. Not essential. If she didn't have a good singing voice, then at least let her not try to sing too much/seriously. But I'd like a girl who I can duet with.
-Gamer girl. She doesn't have to be great, and it would turn me off if she was MLG hardcore 360 noscope, but I'd like to paly video games with a girl sitting on my lap and playing too.
-Smart/literate. If only Iwaku was a dating site with people near me T-T, so many intelligent women here.
-Faithful, not jealous. I want to be able to go on FB without her accusing me of cheating because I won't give her my password.
-Understanding. I want to be able to continue being myself, RPing the way I do, acting and talking the same, and not have to worry about getting dumped. Plus I have girls that are like sisters to me and I wouldn't drop them for any girl.
-NOT OCD. Dear god, I'd be on the streets just because I'm unorganized.
-Soft hands/lips. Totally not for pervy reasons. But when I hold a girls hands and they're soft like cotton, it get's my heart racing. And when I kiss a girls lips and they're not chapped or chaffed it gives me the tinglies XD.
-Not overly sexual. Okay, I'm a guy. I'll wanna' get laid from time to time, tis' human nature. But if I can't come home from work or school without a girl removing her pants, I'm going to be upset. I'd feel used and that's not something I want.
-Not an RPer. I know I said I'd like a literate girl, but I've had issues dating girls who RP as well, and it's not a road I'd like to take again.
-works, but not all the time. I'd like to be the breadwinner, it's part of male instinct. But I'd also like to be able to have money without having to worry 100% about the bills and nothing else. I've lived and am living in near poverty my whole life, I won't continue it into adulthood.
-Wants kids. About a year ago, you couldn't pay me to impregnate a woman. But, and this is kinda' corny, I had a deam where I was a father, and it made me sad when I woke up to find that it wasn't real.

That's about it right now. I'm only going to be turning 18 in a couple months, so it's not like I have a lot of thoughts about this stuff. I know some of this may seem superficial, but it's my personal dream girl. Every straight male has at least one.

Reactions: Hana and Mu
Salt and pepper hair *swoon*
You'd love my dog :3 Chihuahua terrier with salt n' pepper fur XD though this isn't the right kind of thread to say things like that.

Physical Attributes

• Red hair
  • Rosy laugh
  • Smirk
  • Average Height
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie.
  • You other brothers can't deny.
  • That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

Mental attributes

• Not religious
  • Smart
  • Ambitious
  • Open minded
  • Sense of humor

^ Oh and anyone with a nice booty, guy or girl, is always appreciated xD. Though guys who wear skinny or too tight pants still make me giggle sometimes, if you look good in it then yay~

I like me an equally proportionate woman. Not too big in the chest or behind. I like both but i can't have too much of a good thing haha

TALL GUYS. Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. I also notice a lot of blondes lately.

Reactions: Hana
Short hair on a woman and complimentary facial features do wonders for winning my attention over. I'm a simple man.

I forgot to mention tattoos/piercings. Of course, there's a limit, and there's certain piercings I'm not a fan of, and so on and so forth, but in general... ooft...

Status
Not open for further replies.