Physical Quirks You Find Cute/Attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levusti

Original poster
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all know this. But there's some quirks about people that we just can't help but find adorable or attractive, like freckles or moles. What do you fancy?

I can't help but LOVE big ears. I know it's weird, and a lot of people tease me and ask why a lot of people I find attractive have big ears. BUT I LOVE BIG EARS.

tumblr_n24fdkpM3I1t0fkbpo3_r1_500.gif

So cute.

Ok, big confession, freckles...but only on ginger folks....they're just too cute...look

I have a thing for girls who wear glasses. I don't know why, maybe it's because I wear them myself, but there's something about a nice pair of glasses that I find super attractive.

I don't know if it counts, but long, well taken care of hair on guys is sooo attractive *-* And if I find a girl cute, and the girl in question doesn't usually wear make up, on the rare occasion she does... I don't know, it just melts me. <3

Reactions: LunaValentine
lip biting

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Crow's feet!

The creases and wrinkles that some people get around the corners of their eyes when they smile or laugh. Society keeps telling us that wrinkles are bad and some people actually try to use creams and things to minimize the appearance and severity of their crows feet (even though it's mostly genetic), but I think they're adorable and make peoples' eyes light up!

It makes me feel like they're genuinely laughing and/or genuinely smiling. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
Long hair on a dude.

*\\\\*

• Love
Reactions: Icystorm
Soft and well taken care of hair on a guy. Doesn't have to be long but dammit it needs to be clean and well taken care of. Nothing's a bigger turn off for me than greasy or dry or gross looking hair.

I once played a drinking game with my friends (I drank juice along with few other though) and I got this "describe the appearance of your ideal girl-/boyfriend" question and the first thing I said, without a single second of hesitation, was "he must have a mohawk."

I don't even know why I have this huge thing for mohawks anymore, I just do.

Also, I find a light stubble attractive for some reason.

Can't sing, can whistle, and has a weird laugh.

Also, Red hair.

Reactions: Levusti
There's something about noses??? I don't even know how to explain it, really. There's just something in the way some of them are constructed that make me go unf.

• Love
Reactions: Adelaide
IN GUYS: Eyes + Smirk. Especially if blue/green or some lighter color. c______c The combo is killer.

IN GIRLS: I love smooth dark skin that has that healthy "glow" to it. O___O Rich and warm and smooooth.

I also like One eye being a different color than the other, or flecks of another color in the eyes.

Dammit, I cut my hair to half length (my shoulders) recently and you all are making me regret it! ;^;

I love red hair... or people who get cold often. (does that count?) Shorter people are also super cute, and I like people who are taller than me by a considerable amount too... I'm not too picky otherwise.

I've always been drawn to arms. Particularly ones that have thick, muscle-y tone to them. (That goes for dudes and dudettes.) Bonus points if you show off your strength by breaking someone something into pieces. My SO, @The Butterfly, has a beautifully strong set of arms. Makes me want to kiss them up and down like Pepe Le Pew does to Penelope Pussycat.

Oh, and another: for some reason I like sets of fingers that are long, thin, and bony. Whenever I shake a hand with these traits, I'm like "Hm, that's nice."

FXj1F0G.gif

These eyes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I really like slight stubble (like, a lot), glasses, and cowlicks! I just find them all so freaking cute ^/////^

Personally I like it when my partner is quite a bit shorter than me (several inches, at least.) I'm 6'1" though, so that doesn't preclude me from many relationships - maybe I'd be different if I were a more average height and it was actually relevant. But it makes hugs super duper awesome because you just fit together so well. :3

Also, ditto "lip-biting." HHHhhnngnngngngnnnnggggggg... >_>;;;

1. Shorter Hair. But sometimes, I can't point at what exactly but certain styles/methods of it I tend to like. While others will sometimes get the opposite effect.

2. Small Noses (This is admitting a minor one)

That's all I can really think of right now.
Though obviously none of these are hard requirements or anything.
It's not like I'm ever gonna go "I'm dating you cause of your hair" or "I won't date you cause of your hair".

Status
Not open for further replies.