Not open for further replies.

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Here is the plot I have in mind:

My character Liam is 22, and has just gained his teacher's license. He starts at a new school, teaching Physical Education, but ends up falling for one of his students - a gorgeously Irish student (your character) who happens to fall for him as well. However, everything seems to be against them once they finally get together?

My conditions:

- You post a good amount regularly. I can't roleplay with people who do one liners and once every few weeks.
-You use decent spelling and grammar. That is one of my pet peeves and really irks me.

My requests:

- Can you please call your character Niall? It's my favourite Irish boy name.

Sounds like a good rp to me! My replies probably would only be a few sentences long due to the fact that I find it hard to write paragraphs upon paragraphs for roleplays...
I quite like the Niall anyways, I would just want to be able to design what he looks like keeping in mind that he's Irish (Maybe having originally been from Ireland?)

No problem - :) I sort of imagine anyone called Niall to be blonde by the way, but you don't have to have it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.