Physical Education

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Chat Noir, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is the plot I have in mind:

My character Liam is 22, and has just gained his teacher's license. He starts at a new school, teaching Physical Education, but ends up falling for one of his students - a gorgeously Irish student (your character) who happens to fall for him as well. However, everything seems to be against them once they finally get together?

My conditions:

- You post a good amount regularly. I can't roleplay with people who do one liners and once every few weeks.
    -You use decent spelling and grammar. That is one of my pet peeves and really irks me.

My requests:

- Can you please call your character Niall? It's my favourite Irish boy name.
  2. Sounds like a good rp to me! My replies probably would only be a few sentences long due to the fact that I find it hard to write paragraphs upon paragraphs for roleplays...
    I quite like the Niall anyways, I would just want to be able to design what he looks like keeping in mind that he's Irish (Maybe having originally been from Ireland?)
  3. No problem - :) I sort of imagine anyone called Niall to be blonde by the way, but you don't have to have it like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.