Phones!

How long have you gone without using your phone recently?

• Minutes.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hours.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • A day.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • DAYS.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • WEEKS, YOU FOOLS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MONTHS. TREMBLE BEFORE ME

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • YEARS?????????????????? why do u even have a phone then

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PavellumPendulum

honey believe me, ill have your heart on a platter
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
I feel like everyone has a phone these days, especially younger folk. I myself don't go outside without my phone, since I need it for the maps function (I've got terrible memory and my sense of direction is awful) or just for messaging people and checking stuff online. That being said, here's a question for y'all: in recent times, what's the longest amount of time you've ever gone without using your phone? Or are you the type to constantly be checking it every few minutes?

Personally, I've probably not gone a day without using it, for the reasons above. I try to cut down on my use of it sometimes, but I kinda feel like it's sort of a necessity these days...

It WOULD be months, but now that we got the kids I find I have to use it more often to keep track of them. >_> So it's usually days at most.

aaannnd no surprise, I forgot to plug it in so now it's DEAD and I gotta charge it and hope there's no important messages 😂

I HATE PHONES

I have gone hours without using my phone since my new job requires that you don't be on them while working. For privacy reasons, I am assuming.

Hasn't really affected me in any sort of way since we get two breaks and 30 mins for lunch.

I go without using it for hours sometimes if I'm at home. I put it down somewhere and unless someone calls/texts me just leave it there.

Ashamed to admit that the longest I went without were mere hours. 😔 and even then it usually is because I'm on the computer instead. The only other reason to keep me off that long are books.

Usually about 8 hours a day since ther are not allowed inside where I work.

i got grounded for awhile and my parents didn't trust me 'cause they're ✨over protective✨ so i went months without a phone and i was an older teenager age so it was very embarrassing. now i can probably go a few days or somethin'

I can go an hour or two, mostly.

Occasionally a few hours, but after losing my kindle and mostly reading online which is my favorite pastime....I rarely have my phone put to the side unless I'm working on something else and can't have my nose in a book. x-x It's so difficult to unplug from everything else when my comfort stories are right there.

Usually hours since at minimum I glance at Pokemon Go a few times during a day.

Hours. Usually at work I can go like 3 hours or so, but I check whenever I have downtime. Recently in Canada there was a huge service outage so a lot of people didn't have service on their phones, but I use a different company so I think I used my phone even more that day just to annoy my coworkers lol

Apparently last week I used my phone for 66 hours, and 24 of them were spent mindlessly scrolling tiktok. I have trouble sleeping, so usually if I don't have anything to do the next day then I usually give up and watch videos or scroll through reddit