Philosophies

I think Balgus of The Vision of Escaflowne (the Abridged Series) said it best about death:

"Balgus: I'm DEAD!"
"Van: Ohhhh. Sorry about that."
"Balgus: DON'T BE! STO VO KOR KICKS ASS!"

I will also quote the esteemed and much-lamented Praetor Fenix of Starcraft.

"Fenix: I fear not death, for our strength is eternal."
"Fenix: There is no shame in defeat, so long as the spirit remains unconquered."

Basically, my credo of "Fear nothing, conquer everything" is the sure way to badass. Not even death can stop that. Death only means you live on in the legacy you leave behind, so make sure its awesome.

So, you never stop living. Very reassuring. ^_^

Staying sane, Trying not to kill anyone (I've run out of good places to hide the bodies) and Making enough money to support my addiction (40k)

I believe in the truth of the matter, the heart of it, if you will. Everything has an art, and to conquer one is to expand your soul.

Every person that has ever existed has had a specific purpose, no one is insignificant. There is a supreme being, and things do go on for forever.

Love is the most powerful force in the world. It can drive a person to the deepest of crimes, and yet at the same time drive them to the most wonderful of acts.

Take in the moment, cherish it for what it is. Understand that tomorrow will inevitably come, and make the best of what you have, even if it's practically nothing.

You're never truly alone...you always have yourself and the memories of those you have loved.

"To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all."