Phi Chisym & Huntsman21

Noppers... I'm going to finish setting up my charrie to night, and do an OP. If you're ready, you can go ahead and make an IC for this... oh, title! Man, we need one of those...

I'm horrible at titles...

But, yea we can start! YEEEE!!!

This is my come and go time. I've got people here, but I'll be around the site. After dinner, I'll be able to post more while I work on my homework.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15412&p=416664#post416664

I'm posting an opening.

Where should we actually start this thing?

I was thinking that maybe they are all in a secret facility where the military is conducting all the testings on their specimens. So, we get to go through what they've been put through. The cadets are tortured and then thrown back into their bunkers. All of them have become friends and such and are helping each other out, caring for wounds and keeping moral up; but they're already lost several cadets through this two months or so being locked up and tortured. I say they started out with 12 in the group, and now it's down to 5. It's really devastating for them because they are helpless... Or, are they?

The scientist are trying to see who can handle the nanos and who's strong enough to survive the training. The toughest ones that survives will then be taken to another hidden facility to be trained further, to be brainwashed, and equipped further with augmentations and such to enhance their abilities and powers. Then, they'll prepare them for their first mission.

Hopefully, they can escape before then...

Oh, I've got a good opening! My charrie is drunk!!! LOL!!! A great way to kill the pains - all the pains.

That's fine. It'll be here for you tomorrow then. I'm up tonight... still trying to finish a paper for class.

So, laters then.

The NPC's I've thrown out there are for our use, of course. Let's see how long they last!

Greg Montana: 20 yo, Matter manipulator/Strength

View attachment 15371

Sandra Parker: 20 yo, Empathy, Psychic, Telepathic, Soothsayer

View attachment 15369

Lacy O'Brien: 22 yo, Fire/Lightening/Electricity Manipulator

View attachment 15368

I'll probably build for us several NPC concepts by the time we get to the middle of this... Most will die or wander away for later, but they're there for the taking.

We've got to think of our bad guys... Military Generals, Scientist, Head Scientist over the project, maybe someone from some world thing, like the UN, secretly funding this project? IDK, someone out there is making this all happen.

Oh! I'd forgotten that I had two scientist already set up for an old RP. I had to change them for this, but they still work. So, these are the two scientist that are being funded by the government to experiment of these cadets for military purposes.

But, Dr. Bombay's the one who secretly added Nanos within their systems that has increased their abilities, but caused some serious side-effects.

Dr. John Kooper
Director of the Inorganic Research and Development Labs
Powers: Able to adjust, diminish, enhance, absorb, interrupt and otherwise fundamentally control both kinetic and potential energy. (Creating lethal amounts of static discharge.)
View attachment 15373

Dr. Bombay
Director and Chief Neurotechnologist
Power: Parapsychology/Techlepathy and Neurocybernetics.
View attachment 15372

I'm going to be heading out tonight for a football game.

But, I wanted to see if this would work for you.

Since Gia opened up a small hole in the security code, she's able to pick up things like, phone calls, computer relays, and stuff like that. The video conference she's hearing is the two scientist discussing them with some military intelligence, but she can't pick up exactly who. She's only receiving audio right now. The shock she took is messing up her video.

What do we want them to be talking about?

I have no idea ._. xD Whatever you want. Think about it later after the football game if you want.

I just had a brilliant idea. :3 What if. There was another project? Like a project X :3 One that has been put into a sedated state? That they were going to use to get Arksas and the others back?

OOOOO, that would be horrible!!! YEA!

I was trying to figure out what Bombay's weaknesses were that the group could use against her, especially if they work together. That will come about in due time, but I can see that she would have something hidden up her sleeve, especially if she's scared of the group when they're together. She separated them from Arksas to get what she wanted, using his feelings for them to control him; that's her game. But, there's no way she would want to stand against all three of them.

So, yea! She would have something equally worse that will do her dirty work for her.

I set that whole WW4 thing by two weeks. She needs Gia in order to tap into those government banks and other secured areas in these countries, and she needs Arksas to continue persuading the right people. Sandra - she's not fond of her because she's a psychic too and they can easily but heads. Once Sandra's stronger, she'll be able to give Bombay a run for her money. So, Bombay sees her as a threat that needs to be eliminated. And she needs Greg along the others to bulldoze all that stands in her way.

But, if she can't get them all, then she'll try to get Arksas and Gia because they are the two who can get her where she wants to be without detection. She can use her new toy (the hidden project) for the bulldozing, if needed. So, yea, that's going to be cool!!

The thing with Kooper is this - he made Gia for himself, and he's pissed that Bombay's nanotized her. Now, what his plans are for her...haven't figured that one out yet. I was thinking first that he's big on money and power and wanted to use her to secretly steal money out of government banks, or the banks of politician, then build himself into a new powerhouse ... something so stupid in my mind that I can't even write it all out; that's how dumb it is. So, I've got nothing on the man. The only other thing was that he was going to turn her into this psycho cyberbot with mad skills and even madder weaponry to attack the White House and stuff so he can take over, but IDK if that makes any sense either...

Plot Bunnies are hiding in the burrow for winter, I guess.

Name: Matthew Anders
Nickname: Everyone just calls him Anders.
Appearance:
images

Powers: Increased strength, speed, Is able to create sword out of matter. (Basically he can have swords come out of his body or any object he touches. Once his eyes turn silver, He can become like an illusionist. Fooling people with his speed. And messing with their senses.)
Personality: Mischievous behind a serious face. Doesn't really trust anyone. Always follows orders. Down to the letter.
History: A man Who knew Arksas early in life. They both wanted to join the military. Anders was older. So he joined first. Arksas has not seen him since. Anders looks much different then he used to by now. He even had his last name changed. It used to be Major. But his name was changed when he joined the projects. He was powerful and dangerous. The only thing was that he became a bit darker in spirit. He became, something of the perfect soldier. He always listened. To every single order, He only took the orders from his superiors. And was top ranked in the projects. Arksas is a long way away from being first. Anders was soon put into a sedated state because they no longer found use for him. But kept him in cryogenic chamber to keep him in his youth. He has no memories of Arksas. And the same could be said for Arksas about Anders. This shall remain the same.

Ooohh! Bombay's has a new toy!! *scientist bouncing up and down to the wonder of onlookers* LOL!!