Pheobe's Reality (RP with me?//Click please!))

P

Pheobe Starr

Original poster
(( OOC: Hi! I am Mia/Pheobe, and I am looking for a rp partner to rp with as I rp my Persona Pheobe! Please PM if you are interested- I am currently looking for someone to rp as a stalker who is very interested in Pheobe - and somehow she falls for the stalker ))

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/pheobe-ali-starr-older-version.14699/ <-- Link to Pheobe's Information!

Starter:

Pheobe walked out of the building where her job was located, pulling out her cigarette pack and lit one, walking down the street. She walked about three blocks, her cigarette by then long gone. Pheobe reached her apartment complex, input the security code into the panel near the door, and when she was buzzed in, she waltzed in. Her heels clacking as she walked, making people in the lobby glance over at her, A few nodded at her and she simply kept walking to the elevator and got in.

She soon got to her floor and walked over to her door, unlocking it. She quickly walked in and went to shut and lock the door when she had the feeling of being watched, a chill went down her spine and she peeked into the hall. "Hello...?" She called out quietly, but there wasn't anyone where she could see them. She shut her door and immediately locked it, all three locks before turning to face the inside of her apartment, hoping to snuggle with her cat, Gerald.