Phantom’s search (MxM, MxF, FxF if wanted)

PhantomPrince

Collective Tulpa
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Most always
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, horror, fantasy, modern, anything really.
Sup? I'm PhantomPrince. I'm 19 years old and I am looking for RP partners, a bit obvious I know. I've been doing this since I was maybe 10 or 11, idk anymore.

I have a preference for playing male characters but I'm willing to play females if my partner wants.

I don't mind doing mature themes if my partner wants, but please be 18+ and let me know what kind of things you're comfortable and uncomfortable with and I'll do the same. I tend to play switches and will play whatever my partner wants.

I'm versatile with any writing style and don't require any specific length or literacy. So long as I can understand what you're saying.

I don't really have anything I want to write, just some general fantasy/supernatural/modern stuff. I don't typically do fandom things unless we're both playing OCs. I don't like playing canon characters cuz I'm worried it'll be ooc.

I prefer to do rp in dm and in 2 separate chats, one for the story and one for OOC discussion. It's just easier to manage. However, if you'd like to conduct one or both on discord or by email just let me know and I will get you the needed information.

I think that just about covers it. If I've missed anything or you're curious about something, such as fandoms or pairing genres, just ask me here or via DM and I'll answer as best I can.

Thank you for reading ^^
PhantomPrince

Last edited:
Heyo! I was figuring we could talk about a sci-fi or fantasy or i do have a few ideas i can pm to you?
I prefer to play male as well, and primarily do MxM, mature/smut, with some sort of plot in there as well as plain sex all the time is boring! Though i can play a female if you like fxm better!
I have no length preference and tend to write what i have muse for!

Heyo! I was figuring we could talk about a sci-fi or fantasy or i do have a few ideas i can pm to you?
I prefer to play male as well, and primarily do MxM, mature/smut, with some sort of plot in there as well as plain sex all the time is boring! Though i can play a female if you like fxm better!
I have no length preference and tend to write what i have muse for!
I like MxM and would love to hear your ideas, feel free to shoot me a dm ^^

Hello there! I read you like fantasy/adventure/romance rp and I am searching for someone to rp those genres... I do primarily fxm and play females for the romance/sex (if there will be some) sections but I can play multichara and even males, just not for the intimate parts. ;)
If you're up for something let me know here or dm me ^^