3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
Aloha!

I've been running a new RP of mine for a few months now. So far, it has been going pretty well. Now's a good time to potentially get a few more people, however. So I'm looking for some fresh interests.

More information are inside the OOC but here's a quick overview of things:

• Kind of a fantasy world playing in a fractured world with a bunch of flying islands.
    • You'll be playing as a Witch/Magical Girl of Phantasmagoria, the birthplace of all Witches, the outside world is all plagued by an antagonistic force called the Threshold of Kakophonia.
    • While it's influenced by the Mahou Shoujo genre, it can't be compared all too much because it's lacking the whole innocent high school girl being thrown into a world of magic schtick. Phantasmagoria is like a boarding-school-turned-nation, you have been preparing for these things since birth.
    • It's an all-female society.
    • More specific lore is inside the OOC.
  • Posting speed is roughly a week. Everybody's comfortable with that. No hard guidelines, but anything slower won't be tolerated.
  • There's dice/game-systemy stuff in the RP but it's currently to debate to throw it out or increase the complexity. (The 'tutorial scenario' was super simple on purpose)
  • Discord access is mandatory. Communication is important.
  • Again, check out the OOC for lots of more information.

If you got any other questions, leave em here. But chances are you'll have an easier time reaching me through Discord.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day \o

Last edited:
With 3 potential interests, which is plenty, I can now consider this closed or something.

Aw man, I got interested in this when I saw the title too. Oh well :'D