Phantasm Quest

Our guild name is...

• Skyland Knights!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Thanks for voting.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4868&p=120073#post120073 Intro post is nothing impressive, sorry. Hehe. Just follow my example, though, and post an introduction for your character. Type out what they'd normally be doing when not questing.

Feel free to use your imagination for the guild hall. It's very large, everyone has their own room, there's a library, there's a kitchen, etc etc. :3 You can even open with some PvP for all I care.

Afterward, we shall start questin'.

Yes it is!

It only just started, too. So there won't be pages upon pages to catch up on. :3

Fantastic! I'll get a character sheet up asap.

My character is NOT a fairy; I just find that to be a nice analogy for Magia. x_x;

Le done. Once again, lollong compared to the others...OTL.

On a porch , hair blowng in the wind, thinking deep thoughts, being antisocial...yep.

Name: Greg Hargreaves
Sex: Male
Personality:
Sarcastic, cynical, introverted, intelligent, somewhat condescending, compassionate.
How long have you been playing the game?: Five years
Relationships: No close personal relationships with anyone, but he generally likes everyone in the guild. Life: Has a master's degree in psychology, but has done nothing noteworthy with it. Works as a part time guitar instructor and guitar tech. Single, two cats.

Name: Alchemilla, Alch for short
Sex: Female
Class:
Cleric/Sorcerer
Race: Human
Appearance: Alchemilla is about 5'8". Her hair is curly, roughly shoulder-length, and is dirty blonde. She has a slight tanned tone to her skin and weighs roughly 150lbs.
Markings: Due to her overuse of fire-based spells, the skin on both of her hands has cracked. The cracks have a faint fiery glow that grows stronger as she is casting a spell.
Weapon: Alch's staff is almost entirely black and straight, except for at the top, where seven white 'branches' point out in all directions. There is a rune etched on the end of each branch, one each for earth, wind, fire, water, hope, joy, and life.
Armour:
Alchemilla wears a long flowing black robe with silver trim. The guild crest is emblazoned on the end of each sleeve. Under the robe is an elegant emerald green dress. A simple belt is around her waist, her pouches attached to it. On her neck is a silver necklace with a light blue pendant that temporarily increases her mana pool. She wears two rings; one enhances her fire spells, the other her healing spells. On her feet are a pair of black slippers. Alchemilla doesn't wear a helm, preferring to keep her self-described 'fuck-me' hair in lieu of protection.
Magic:
Fireball- basic fire-based damage spell. Quick cast time, doesn't do significant damage.
Pyrokinesis- a damage over time fire-based spell. Grants temporary control over the target, with moderate damage being done for the duration of the spell. Uses a lot of mana.
Heal- basic healing spell. Heals for an average amount of health.
Protective Shell-
a protective bubble surrounds the target, reducing damage taken for the duration of the spell.
Regenerate-
a heal over time spell.
Revive-
revives a dead party member.
Four empty slots in spellbook.
Inventory:Five mana potions, two scrolls of intellect, and two blank scrolls. Six empty slots.
History: (working on it)

@Dolly: Subplot get =3=; however, I think I'm just gonna hold my horses for a bit 'til we get on our whole quest/journey thing.

I'll make a post tonight to respond to Seiji's character and send the message that Skyland Knights should have a meeting. Can't wait to see your finished character, Coti! Looks pretty neat so far. :3

Post whenever you can, Okami!

I was going to use Seiji's next post to move things along so they can have their little group meeting, but looks like that won't be happening. >___>

So I'll make a post soon. I just finished moving, so now I have to enter the unpacking phase... So I shall get around to it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the inspiration!

Oh goodness, something came up that I had been pushing to the back of my mind and.

I'll be gone for a very long time. More than just a month or two. Sorry for the inconvience, but ughh. Acqua, mind jacking my char? I dont want to put a huge block in there because of my bad timing.

Again, sorry. @@; And thank you for letting me RP here. I'm not sure if I'll be back in time.

No internet access? Free wifi in Starbucks, and we know Starbucks is the one that really controls the world!

first of all, sorry I did not post sooner. second sorry my post si subpar. I had to rush it, I'm going to work soon.

Thanks for posting, guys. :] I'll make a post soon. Since my hectic week is over and my busy weekend is byebye, I can catch up with some things.

Unless something happens, I'll make a post tonight. From there, we can decide who goes where. Feel free to discuss it here, if you want.

DAMNIT

I keep forgetting this game exists in all the hecticness that is my new college life. Make your post, I'll figure out where to place Rhodes here.

Hmm, I'm guessing if we split into groups I'll just put my character into the team headed for the forest. Anybody else have an idea where they're going?

Rhodes will head for the forest too, then. She can give advice to the newer healer and do her usual maximum damage routine.