PewPew

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsy

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Kitsy, Cat, Kitty? A few others but mostly just that.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl

How old are you?
20, 21 in a few months

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been on the site before but didn't have time and got rid of my account. Sooo, here's a new one.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer group roleplays, but I do single ones too.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Sun but the internet is inside.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Well, now I have Sing by My Chemical Romance Stuck in my head because of this question.

I don't plan to join any roleplays for a bit. I just wanted to make an account and poke around a bit.

I also play a lot of games, and watch too much Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural. o.o

Hello! I'm new too! Although you said you've been here before, so maybe welcome back? Anyways...hi!

Reactions: Kitsy
Hi~ I'm new here, but welcome back! ^^ Hope you have a good time!

Reactions: Kitsy
Ah, a Superwholock fan.. -waves-

Hello! Welcome back to Iwaku!

I'm not going to spend too much time telling you what we have to offer since you've been here before. I'm not sure how long you were here previously before you deleted your account, but I'm sure you at least poked around the site. We had a lot of recent updates, so it's a fair assumption that there have been big changes since you were last here! Definitely take a peek around and see :D

Also, I know you mentioned not looking to jump back into the roleplaying scene just yet, but we do have a lot of Group Roleplays that are currently open and accepting new members for when you do decide to take the plunge :D We're happy to have you back!

Enjoy!
:D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, a Superwholock fan.. -waves-

Hello! Welcome back to Iwaku!

I'm not going to spend too much time telling you what we have to offer since you've been here before. I'm not sure how long you were here previously before you deleted your account, but I'm sure you at least poked around the site. We had a lot of recent updates, so it's a fair assumption that there have been big changes since you were last here! Definitely take a peek around and see :D

Also, I know you mentioned not looking to jump back into the roleplaying scene just yet, but we do have a lot of Group Roleplays that are currently open and accepting new members for when you do decide to take the plunge :D We're happy to have you back!

Enjoy!
:D
:D YOU KNOW SUPERWHOLOCK. <3

I deleted my old account roughly during fall of last year. The site itself has updated a lot, but I find it easier to navigate.

I've already been on more than I thought I would be since coming back, so I might join one by the end of the week. Just depends. x.x

Thank you all for the warm welcomes though.

128-animekida%20bad%20subs%20with%20the%20lazers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.