Pets!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Greenie, Sep 25, 2016.

?

Do you have pets?

1. Yes!!! I love my baby- er... pet!

90.9%
  2. No, but I want one!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I like them in other people's houses, not mine.

9.1%
  4. No, I dislike animals except for the ones I'm eating. o_o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it's more than obvious I love animals in general, especially mammals, and cats in particular. More than half the pictures I take are of my cat. I cuddle and hug and baby talk with him and seriously don't care if anyone thinks it's weird.

So, do you guys have any pets? One or perhaps more? Maybe you don't understand the need for pets and/or actually dislike the concept?

Feel free to share pictures. I would love to see them! :bsmile:

2. My house used to be a zoo. I had 6 cats, 2 dogs, a ferret and a bearded dragon. Sadly, my ferret and dragon both died, and I had to put one of my dogs into an animal shelter after he played a bit too rough with a kitten and killed it. I still have my cats, and one of my dogs. We're planning on getting another ferret, but we're looking for a baby.

• Love Love x 1
  3. I have a little dog. She's like the little sister I never had!

I mean she's always demanding everybody's attention and shits outside.

• Love Love x 2
  4. Haha this made me laugh out loud, enough that my mom called me a crazy weirdo.

5. I have three fur babies at the moment!

[​IMG]
    These two precious little meows. The orange one is Piper, and the black one is Tee-Tee

[​IMG]
    And this is my beautiful, but oh so very selectively smart boxer Maxwell.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Here's my baby :3 Quality isn't too good since it was dark and he was kinda snuggling on me and the blanket. ^_^'

2016-09-25 17.09.46.jpg

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I have two pets :3 a fat kitty named Ariel and a fluffy puppy named Jasper :D She's always forcing some scratches behind the ear and he's always howling and whining xD

508690208657682240-account_id=1.jpg 789298573505334307-account_id=1.jpg 7503610569295057872-account_id=1.jpg

• Love Love x 3
  8. Jasper's waiting patiently for food... Ariel is trying to conjure it. Right? :bsmile:

9. Actually, Jasper ate his food already xD but Ariel likes to lick the bowl clean so he refuses to let her near it.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. Careful. They're one of the harder domesticated animals to raise from infancy. It'll require a lot of attention--especially since they have weak immune systems.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Yeah. I made the mistake of trusting the paperwork we got with our ferret. According to the vet form we got, the ferret we bought wasn't even a year old. When she got sick and I took her to the vet, they told me that she was at least five years old or older. We assume that instead of the younger ferret we were given the mother. Sadly, she got really sick during the blizzard that hit us, and we were unable to get her to a vet in time. It was probably the most devastating death of a pet I've ever had to deal with. She smiled at me right before she died and it ripped my fucking heart out. I don't know that we'll get a baby baby, but I want to get one that I know for sure is young. Training isn't too much of a problem since I do have some experience with it. I just don't want to go into it with the belief that I'm going to have more time with him/her than I actually do.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I have just the one for now, Eris.
    She isn't the smartest or the most graceful... but she's pretty fluffy and cute.
    [​IMG]

She's a bit hard to take good pictures of, though.
    I hope to get her a friend in the semi-near future. :)

• Love Love x 2
  13. My cat Molly.
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    His name is Arlo. I'm pretty sure he's not 100% housecat. He was a stray, and now he lives here. He's very sweet and has a fascination with watching water go down drains.

[​IMG]
    His name is Quid. He's a bed hog and kind of strange, but he's sweet and is my constant companion.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. I have three kitties, only one of whom lives with me currently.

Boo
    [​IMG]

Percy
    [​IMG]

and Lucy
    [​IMG]

Lucy lives with me right now. Boo is the family cat, and while Percy is technically my cat, they're bonded so I couldn't take him with me when I moved out. Also, my dad is in love with him and I'm pretty sure it would break his heart if I took him away, lol.

Boo is an old man - he turned 14 years old this past June! :( He's very smart, but very neurotic, and is the definition of 'scaredy cat'. He had a mid life crisis a few years ago that made him hiss at everybody that wasn't immediate family, and he started going wild when we let him outside. That was a shame, because he loved going outside; we'd let him out on a harness and leash in the backyard and he'd spend hours out there, happy as can be. Then he started going wild and attacking us, so he can't go outside anymore. Still don't know what happened. He's mellowed out now though, and is pretty affectionate and loves to have his belly rubbed. He also has IBD and throws up all the time because he can't process hair like a normal cat. It's not so bad right now though.

Percy is basically a sack of flour and I love him. He's not very smart, but he loves everyone, is super mellow, only wants to cuddle you, and has the funniest, most expressive meow. He kind of sounds like a duck. He's also the laziest cat ever I swear to god. It's hilarious. It's a good thing he has Boo because otherwise he'd get no exercise. He's not fat though, just big. He's actually the slimmest of the three cats. I absolutely adore him and I'm still really bummed I couldn't take him with me. He's just the easiest going cat, nothing phases him, he just wants to love and be loved all the time. And he loves to talk with you. You can hold full conversations with him. It's the greatest. Also he is so soft he is the softest creature ever omg

Lucy (Goose) is the baby - she just turned 2 in June. I adopted her when I moved out last year and it took me half a year to get used to her. Her full name is 'Lucy Fur Troubles' (you get it... Lucy Fur... Lucifer......) and she has an alter-ego called 'Skullmaster' who comes out to play at least twice every night. She lives for anarchy. She is our own personal plumber and likes to pull out clumps of hair from the drain and play with them. She likes to bite your legs and lick your feet. My roommate calls her a 'foot pig'. She plays fetch and thinks everything is food. She knows when it's time for me to go to bed when I take out my face wipes and will run under my bed no matter where she is in the apartment, or how sleepy she is. Sometimes she gets so excited to continue playing that she forgets to poop all the way and ends up leaving a little nugget on the floor. I have seen this happen.

But she loves to cuddle. She's really affectionate. She doesn't like to be held much but she'll sit on your lap forever, granted it's between Skullmaster hours. She loves to groom you and crawl under the covers when you're lying down. I can't stand her half the time but she's still my baby and I love her. She just really needs another cat to keep her company...

Anyway... thank you for allowing me a venue to ramble about my cats

bless

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Migawd these guys are adorable x3

@Opal Anytime! I love to ramble about my baby lol.

17. I currently own six fur babies, all kitties.
    Two are foster babies, but I am thinking about keeping one of them due to her disposition.
    So, generally I have FOUR cats: Loki, Bella, Index and Triss. The other two are Sophia and Miles.

Not pictures though, I need a new camera ; w;

• Love Love x 1
  18. I have a cutie little pupper. She's going to be a year on Dec. 1st. Her name is Padme, named after Luke Skywalker's mother from Star Wars(I'm a HUGE fan). She's a 10lb Cocker Spaniel, Chihuahua and toy poodle mix. She's actually a therapy pet, with a Service vest and everything. I have severe anxiety and Major depression so she really helps me out a lot. I love her so much!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.