Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for someone who would be up for a roleplay that is a take on Peter Pan. A rather more modern version with very much different history to it. There is a lot to go on for it, and a lot of the background is already done up. It will be a MxF roleplay, and I'm looking for someone to play the character of Wendy, or of other name of course. Let me know if interested, the plot will be placed below.

For many years Inhumans, (The dead strangely alive and living on a normal human life) was seen as a threat, and a weapon. As they could not die, and had insane healing capabilities could be seen as a threat to normal human, but a weapon to the military, as they would excel in combat. For the longest time they would be taken in by the military to be used in war, the only threat to the inhumans was dismemberment with the body pieces scattered across the land. However when an Inhuman escapes from the military after waking up in the morgue, layed out on the metal slab ready for autopsy, he finds an old fair or carnival called Neverland, and chooses it as his home, after being called one of his favourite childhood characters. He then decides to save other Inhumans, and bring them to Neverland so they can live freely, like they deserve.

hmm seems dark but interesting I might be able to give this a whirl if you don't mind ^^

That would be awesome!

cool drop me a pm for a full explanation of what you what you want me to do ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.