Petals In The Rain(A Stranded Sci-Fi Romance Rp)

Azurian Dream

Moonlight's Match
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
EST 4pm - 6PM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and steampunk. All are equal, and mix matching is highly enjoyable.
An untouched wild frontier the chance of a life time... that's what you remember thinking when you originally signed the doted line. The expectations to find that new cure ingredient, the first discovered new mineral that would make you millions, that exotic deadliest animal catch, or many of the other fountains of discovers potentially out there in your wildest dreams. Instead upon arrival you, and thousands of others watched with starry eyes as after months of flying your settlement crafts reached the lush new lands were horrendously brought down by the unusual sight of purple petals raining from the sky right before all technology shut down. Like dead birds the ships flayed in the sky some ripping apart before impact, some barely able to keep themselves together, but what all had in common was very few survived.

Once the petals stopped whatever was still functional turned back on revealing the petals the culprit the problem though? These so called purple leafs fall at random without any signs before hand making what we are use to using not as reliable in a foreign land ready to enjoy the ripe survivors with their faulty defenses. Manuel none energy tools are in small supplies, and scattered all over the land. Edible food containers while the number priority have mainly ended up in the mountains. Medical supplies ironically more so around the ocean lines. With whatever skill you search with whatever you have to find your kind, and with any hopes a way home.

........​

Upon the most recent blessing rain of the Lujia Sky tree the two prominent species of mother Lujia's lands watched with bafflement as extremely massive sky creatures made of metal fell from the sky falling apart all over the land just barely nearing many settlements. Upon further watch, and shock revealed a even stranger new species with clear signs of intelligence.

To the mountainous reptilian Ijuet they appear like worthy prey to fight with sword in shield. The strongest of the three species they are albeit a bit tall with sharp teeth, claws, and tails. Yet they appear the most close to humanoid out of the three with rather close human facial designs minus those hungry eyes. Their weapons backed by their strength can withhold against regular gun fire up to mini gun level delivery. Shotguns oddly seem to rattle them hard though. If beaten in combat they will will make sure that particular person from any species is left alone.

The sea bound Uphoriams while also humanoid share very little resemblance past that point having fish like scales, and numerously different eyes per individual. Most notable is how they seem to come right out of seafaring mythology appearing very mermaid like minus the aspect of beauty not always being the case. Apply to breath just fine above, or below water they come off very merchant like to these new humans wanting whatever new thing they can from them to learn, and expand their own knowledge.

If I can at least get five interested parties i can easily run most of the rest of the populace to create tension, and plot situations. If anyone has brainstorming idea's they would love into the melting pot i would love to hear it, and if we get a health amount of people i think i might run a discord channel for this. Also if anyone has GMing experience, and would like to help me by all means let me know.