Pet Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martica Narcassa

Original poster
I'm looking to do an extremely sexual roleplay with a pet play theme.

For those who don't know pet play is when one person takes on the role of an animal and the other their owner.

In this rp I want to do something where you can buy someone's rights and they become your pet. This can be in either an anthro world or a completely human world. (anthro prefered). The pets are completely sentient, verbal and have given their consent to be bought. (some may not have any choice and some have it as a fetish). The pet character is nervous as to who will buy them and what will be done with them. They are fortunate enough to be bought by very kind and generous owner(s) who want their pet to love them before they ask for anything. The pet is also a virgin.

Plot points
-Auction/being bought
-Welcome home
-Getting settled in
-Vet visit
-First heat

Other details
-Can be written in 1st or 3rd person
-Must be written through pms
-Elementary through prestige is accepted
-I will play either the master or the pet
-Can be gay, lesbian or straight
-Lots of smut but also lots of normal pet owner activites
-May be some BDSM elements as well (bondage, toys, dirty talk, punishment and reward, lingerie etc)

If you're interested reply here or message me (same if you have any questions)
Thanks ^_^

I'm looking to do an extremely sexual roleplay with a pet play theme.

For those who don't know pet play is when one person takes on the role of an animal and the other their owner.

In this rp I want to do something where you can buy someone's rights and they become your pet. This can be in either an anthro world or a completely human world. (anthro prefered). The pets are completely sentient, verbal and have given their consent to be bought. (some may not have any choice and some have it as a fetish). The pet character is nervous as to who will buy them and what will be done with them. They are fortunate enough to be bought by very kind and generous owner(s) who want their pet to love them before they ask for anything. The pet is also a virgin.

Plot points
-Auction/being bought
-Welcome home
-Getting settled in
-Vet visit
-First heat

Other details
-Can be written in 1st or 3rd person
-Must be written through pms
-Elementary through prestige is accepted
-I will play either the master or the pet
-Can be gay, lesbian or straight
-Lots of smut but also lots of normal pet owner activites
-May be some BDSM elements as well (bondage, toys, dirty talk, punishment and reward, lingerie etc)

If you're interested reply here or message me (same if you have any questions)
Thanks ^_^
I'm very interested

Interested! Good with any gender pairing, though I do prefer being the pet.

I am interested, if you're still searching for partners.

I got a lot of replies on this thread so I'm not looking for anymore.
Thanks to everyone for their interest in this plot ^_^

@Martica Narcassa may I ask that you allow me to roleplay this.... I was watching it for a day and I feel sad I missed out... I really thought this would be good for me but if not I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.