Pet Pictures! :3

F

Fluffy

Original poster
I feel like putting up pictures of my pretty kittycat, so I thought a picture thread would be cool. Show off your cats, fishies, dogs, birds, whatever!

My kitty's name is Ember, she's a red tabby. ^_^ Quite rare to have a red tabby, let alone a female. She might look fat in some of the pictures but she's actually in very good shape! She's 15 months today. I have her on low calorie food because even though she's the most active cat ever, she tends to gain weight easily. >.>

Most of these were taken on the day I brought her home. She was quite sick and had eye dirt. :[ She's all fixed up now. The last picture of her is a more recent one. She's gotta darker, prettier fur and is healthy as ever.

DSCN2539.jpg

Playing wif her new toy.

DSCN2542.jpg

Pwning my foot.

DSCN2549.jpg

Nomming the camera.

karlember.jpg

Making my manfriend share the share.

GIMMIE PICTARS OF AMNIMALS~

I know some of you have already seen these pictures before, but this is the thread to place them in. Behold, Paorou and Nic's rascal semi-feral cats:

DSC_0996.jpg

DSC_1027.jpg

DSC_0995.jpg

DSC_0991.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

KITTEHS! They're both so cute :D

Here's Tigger, my baby boy.

tig4.jpg

Wow, Nic. Those are pretty feral looking kitties. o.o

*Goes gaga over how adorable Bee's kitty is*

behold MIRANDA! sadly my ex took her and now i have no idea where she is

miranda and spike guarding me as people take pictures of me sleeping
joshandbothbabies.jpg

miranda
joshandranda.jpg

randaongoldchair21.jpg

joshandrandalyingonbed2.jpg

joshsbackground.jpg

nightwegotspike1randa.jpg

in NO WAY did i condone my ex doing this, but as usual we can see who won
Picture003.jpg

Picture009.jpg

she really loved it when i did this
Picture012.jpg

Picture052.jpg

her usual look after we wake her up and tell her to get off the bed, AGAIN
randa.jpg

stiiiiiiink eyyyyyyyyyyyyye!
randa0620081.jpg

beautiful baby girl
randaongoldchair1.jpg

Miranda's a pretty nice dog. What breed is she?

SPACE LEOPARD!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cute doggie! Chihuahua, right? She looks a lot like Tinkerbell, a little dog a family member of mine has. :3

GMK: Where's the space leopard? :o

Miranda is a miniature Pinscher with ears and tail untrimmed. when she wandered onto me and my ex's doorstep she was too damn cute to to give her the normal Pin look

A Pinscher? Gotta look that up.

And Fluffy, GMK is referring to my cat pics. They're thieving cowards.

Marius that is a cute pup. I'm not a huge fan of cats..but I HAVE to admit those are some cute kitties. Nic, that cat looks evil, but aaww look at it sleeping!

Here is Dakota (back) and Niles ( front) ...it was Christmas so I gave them bows and stickers......

I wish I could get a dog.

Here is my cat, she is a vicious huntress of the night!

View attachment 1616

Does one of the dogs have a sticker on its ear, Tab? XD Oh gosh they're cute. <3

My friend has a kitty that looks a lot like yours Oct. :3 She certainly looks vicious. I wish I could get a dog, too. Apartment charges too much, though and I have a cat. And I have dog allergies.

Haha yes Fluffy, yes he does! It was Christmas and I was being festive! ^.^

59351_1271602448726_1789831742_521849_7891118_n.jpg

There's my Ember on my rocking chair. She pretty much claimed it as hers. XD
That chair is a family heirloom, dudes. My grammy rocked my mom in it and my mom rocked me and my sister in it!

My Spooky being absolutely adorable :)

25872_1421625307670_1443832267_1115674_4726375_n.jpg

And another of her laying on my face. lol

39860_1319434238018_1595640104_30696717_1805458_n.jpg

My cat Lilleth (we just call her Lily) in her cat bed next to my bed.

63316_1358622900352_1674927055_829999_973771_n.jpg

O___O Oh. My. Gosh. I can come up with so many fitting captions to that first pic of Spooky! <3333

Lily looks like she doesn't want a picture taken. XD She's all "Wut?" *Snuggles teh kitty*

Once I get my laptop back I'll put the pictures of our German Lab Ernest T. Bass.

We got him a couple months ago from a friend of a neighbor. He and his brothers had been found at an ONCOR power substation. The guy that found them took them home and his wife told him he could only keep one. So he got one, the neighbor got the other, and we got the runt. Over the last two weeks his colors have been changing and a pattern has come out clear on his fur, giving him the appearance of a German Shepherd/Labrador Retriever.

I expect him to grow up to be HERR DOKTOR!!!

Also, the 'T' is for 'Trouble.' Son of a bitch is nothing but a troublemaker...