1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
To kick this off, I happened across this site and decided to take the test again after not having seen it in a long while.
I got INTJ which seems to fit me well on some levels (although the description is in places a bit too braggy for my "turbulent" self to handle). I can't remember if it's the same as any previous results, though (I've probably posted it in an Iwaku discussion before, maybe I'll check for it when the search is back up!).

I used to get INTJ a lot when taking such test. With my J-P being very close to each other and thus occasionally scoring INTP. Now that I retake the test I get a very clear INTP (assertive) result, with the scale for J-P not being so ambiguous as it was before.

I think it suits me in a way. At least I feel more comfortable in the description of the INTP than INTJ, that one always felt too ‘rigid’ to me. The fact that INTP isn’t a long term planner unlike the INTJ makes me feel more familiar with that type as well. I really, really, can’t plan beyond next week and often that I find hard to do. XD

At last, the sharing and explaining ideas part feels spot on. My colleague already gave me the feedback to ‘maybe, perhaps, start from the beginning’ when explaining things. I get too enthusiastic and jump straight into explaining ‘step three’ if no one holds me back.

I’m not sure about the scientist tag, however. Nor about emotional insensitivities. Seeing the field I’m in.

Just took the test and my result was: LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

"They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized."

That's me to a T. :)

“THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-T)

Advocates are the most likely personality type to believe that modern human beauty standards are unrealistic.

:thinking:

Advocates you may know: Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela

i think i did this wrong

I'm INFP-T. The Mediator. Mainly agree with the assessment minus the ease of learning languages. I am pretty dumb with languages. But I do have the uncontrollable want to keep everyone happy. Happy people make better and more informed decisions than stressed people. However there is a big flaw in my way of thinking, I can divert problems, but I can't solve them. I have a hard time asserting myself to solve anything. If I had a penny for every time I mentioned an idea and had it ignored until someone else eventually came up with the same idea, I'd be rich. x'D

But yeah, everything else is spot on. Some so much that I find it hard to read weaknesses and relationships because it is all too true and so...me.

It's also helped me put some of my more confusing feelings into perspective. Relationships both romantic and platonic have been really complex for me. It may not be different for other individuals, but I feel like I think about it more than other people seem to. I have my core friends and then friends of theirs become like associate friends? Which everyone has, but for me it takes decades for them to wiggle into the "core" if they can at all; most can't. It's kind of sad because a lot of these friends of friends consider me to be a close friend and I don't see them that way at all, and I am too polite and anxious to set them straight on it. Is it fair of me to knowingly do this? I don't know. I also angst about if I've made a mistake about my feelings. What if they've been "core" the whole time and I've just been ignorant?! Le gasp!

I'm surprised that I finally got a different result than my usual, I guess it just shows I've changed as a person. I used to be INFP but now it seems I'm ISFP-T.

upload_2018-7-21_11-13-20.png

Reading over it though, I can definitely see a lot of what is mentioned striking through, especially the strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:
Well, I got Mediator, INFP-T! Because no one can stop ME from dreaming!
ebc920364769d2bd0fe685d2ee56fa0c.gif

stuff.PNG

The I-E think it is, for the most part, pretty accurate. This was pretty funny because I was just talking to someone about this the other day XD I guess cuz' I'm pretty friendly, a lot of people tend to lump me in the extrovert category, but I definitely do lean more towards introversion than extroversion.

I do think I'm more Assertive than Turbulent though I can see some truth in it. I definitely don't think I'm as enigmatic as the thing says, though people have said I am! I like to think I'm more of an open book xD and I definitely don't feel the need to disappear at times, not really anyway. And friends of my friends...are not my friends per say.

This was pretty fun and, in a way, enlightening :D Thanks Kitti

INTJ! My one true love. Last time, I got INFJ which I thought was weird because out of all the times that I've taken the quiz for myself, that was the only time I got INFJ. I really think that INTJ is just where my heart belongs among all those beautiful contradictions and strategy.

I did this before and got ISTP.

Well that was interesting. I'm sure I use to generally come out as the logician when I've taken these in the past. Getting The Adventurer (ISFP-T) is certainly something new.

MB Test.png
Reading through the description, I can definitely recognize the a lot of the things it is saying. Then again I also wonder how much these descriptions are like Horoscopes where the reader picks out the general information that relates to them while unconsciously discarding the rest of the information. Still, it is food for thought.

I get something different every time. This time I got ENFP-T, "The Campaigner."

Most of my percents were in the middle range, the main exception being P at 90%.
[spoili]
zZlZUpn.png
[/spoili]

I've taken the test a total of three times and come up with INTJ-A twice, and INFJ-A once. Each time, the T/F spectrum was nearly split in an even half.

So I guess I'm a hybrid 8D

INTJ-T, the Architect.

"People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy."

I've taken the test multiple times over the years and the results have been fairly consistent.

I can now say 'Me, an intellectual' unironically. Yes.

:cookie:

I've taken this test a number of times, including just now, and always get ENFP-T, the Campaigner. Take from that what you will.

I have traditionally gotten INTJ in the past. I have used 16 Personalities before and got INTJ-T. Its good to see that I have shifted to INTJ-A. I really have been trying.

Its funny though - I've also been trying to put myself out there a bit more and take initiative and engage with people and consider them. It didn't change the outcome one bit!

I can recommend their paid e-book if you want learn more about how to make up for your type's deficiencies. I think it has a reduced price if you subscribe to the newsletter, which is always fun to read.​

Of course, I'm the hero!
giphy.gif

8OCWocf.png

All jokes aside, this is a bit accurate. I don't really think I am that extraverted in all honesty, but I am totally very emotional. All in all, this was a fun test. With how I was answering, I surely thought I was going to get a sad role lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
I got ENTP-A "the Debater"

I can't do the fancy things everyone else does. The short of it is this: I'll argue until one or both of us dies evidently.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Draugvan