Personality Type

What's your Myers-Brigg personality type?

• INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

• INTP (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ENTJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

• ENTP (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

• INFJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

• INFP (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ENFJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

• ENFP (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ISTJ (Introvert, Observant, Thinking, Judging)

• ISFJ (Introvert, Observant, Feeling, Judging)

• ESTJ (Extrovert, Observant, Thinking, Judging)

• ESFJ (Extrovert, Observant, Feeling, Judging)

• ISTP (Introvert, Observant, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ISFP (Introvert, Observant, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ESTP (Extrovert, Observant, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ESFP (Extrovert, Observant, Feeling, Perceiving)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Take the test online here.

I know there's been a thread like this before months ago, but something recently happened that piqued my interest in this again.

Approximately a year ago, my counselor made me take some personality and emotional quotient tests and the Myers - Brigg test was one of those. The results I got back then made me out to be an INTP personality type.

personality.jpg

Recently in one of my college classes our professor made us take the personality test again, and this time I got the INFP-T (Turbulent) type. O_O People do change over time, I know that, but I'm still a bit surprised. I don't know, but to any of you who have taken this test more than once before, have you also been surprised if your personality type suddenly changed for you?

Last edited:
TMU8RsC.jpg

Different from before. Amusing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
TMU8RsC.jpg

Different from before. Amusing.
If I may ask, what was your previous result?

It's weird how my personality apparently made a jump from the 'Thinking' to the 'Feeling' part. What does that mean? Am I more empathetic to people now or do I let myself be controlled by my emotions more than I did before?

ISTP-A

7c5fd9207c7886d56eac3f1c737bb52f.png

• Thank You
PERSONALITY: ENFP ("THE CAMPAIGNER")
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
STRATEGY: SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT

I keep getting the Campaigner.

• Thank You
Another thing I'd like to ask everyone:

In your own opinion/perspective, does the personality type you get from the test fit yourself?

INFP. I'm not surprised.

• Thank You
Reactions: Weegee and Hana
In your own opinion/perspective, does the personality type you get from the test fit yourself?
Likely, for the moment.
Thing is, the result of the test could vary due to some circumstances and the tests itself. Although the heavily skewed result would largely the same on some points, for example, I doubt I would change my Introverted and Prospecting. The last time I did this test, i got INTP after all.

• Thank You
Another thing I'd like to ask everyone:

Most definitely. I have changed over the years, but the general theme of the personality description has always had more truth than not. I have read the other personality profiles as well and don't feel as if any of them would fit nearly as well as INTJ does for me. It also helps me by being a tool that I can utilize when explaining to others how I think or why it is I do what I do.

• Thank You
Recently in one of my college classes our professor made us take the personality test again, and this time I got the INFP-T (Turbulent) type. O_O People do change over time, I know that, but I'm still a bit surprised. I don't know, but to any of you who have taken this test more than once before, have you also been surprised if your personality type suddenly changed for you?
I've taken the test so often I lost count. It's ENTP most of the time, though intuition versus sensing is not a very strong bias. It's been consistent otherwise for years.

You are “The Architect”.

92% Introverted
26% Intuitive
16% Thinking
41% Judging
54% Turbulent

Code: INTJ-T
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Architects are imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything.

About what I expected. I always get INTJ for these things.

ss2015-11-15at01.07.10_zpspahrpb5q.png

Me! Except, I'm not a green lady!

• Thank You
I always get INTJ on these things

ARCHITECT
INTJ - Assertive

42% - I
17% - N
36% - T
58% - J
36% - A

As always, INTJ (50% Introverted, 37% Intuitive, 5% Thinking and 8% Judging). I find it funny, reading that there are so few women INTJ's in the world, although now that I think about it? That just might would explain exactly why I have so very few true, lifelong female friends whose company I can tolerate for any length of time. XD

And yes Hana, my personality type as listed fits me very well.

I got INTP - A "Logician"

PERSONALITY: INTP ("THE LOGICIAN")
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: ANALYST
STRATEGY: CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALISM

Introverted
39%

Intuitive
30%

Thinking
37%

Prospecting
60%

Assertive
11%

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

I usually get this or INTJ. Depends on the test.

• Thank You
ENTP.

I ARGUE FOR FUCKING FUN.

"An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don't actually believe in, stepping into another's shoes to argue a truth from another perspective."

"Taking a certain pleasure in being the underdog, ENTPs enjoy the mental exercise found in questioning the prevailing mode of thought, making them irreplaceable in reworking existing systems or shaking things up and pushing them in clever new directions."

Took this test for fun a few weeks ago alone without planning to share it with anyone. To avoid biasing myself and worrying what others think. It was more fun learning and reading about it and how most of the things they discuss about my type fits me. My wife went into more detail and labeled off everything. Scary how right these things can be at times..

"ENTPs' capacity for debate can be a vexing one – while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when they step on others' toes by say, openly questioning their boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says. This is further complicated by ENTPs' unyielding honesty, as this type doesn't mince words and cares little about being seen as sensitive or compassionate. "

Fuckin' scary.

• Thank You
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich and Hana
Now I know which people I send to the mass graves when I enact my plan of global domination, and make everybody take a myers-briggs test to determine whether they are an acceptable person to have in society~ Hohohohoh ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Windsong
INFP. The Mediator.

I'm not gonna post what it says so you can just look for yourself. ;u;
INFP

It is SPOT ON.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.