Personality Type

What's your Myers-Brigg personality type?

• INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

• INTP (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ENTJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

• ENTP (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving)

• INFJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

• INFP (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ENFJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)

• ENFP (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ISTJ (Introvert, Observant, Thinking, Judging)

• ISFJ (Introvert, Observant, Feeling, Judging)

• ESTJ (Extrovert, Observant, Thinking, Judging)

• ESFJ (Extrovert, Observant, Feeling, Judging)

• ISTP (Introvert, Observant, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ISFP (Introvert, Observant, Feeling, Perceiving)

• ESTP (Extrovert, Observant, Thinking, Perceiving)

• ESFP (Extrovert, Observant, Feeling, Perceiving)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INTP-A here. Or "Logician".

23% Introverted
51% Intuitive
10% Thinking
98% Prospecting (Jesus Christ)
51% Assertive

Not unexpected, same thing I got before.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hana
INFP-T, what it usually is.

85% Introverted
85% Intuitive
50% Feeling
31% Prospecting
100% Turbulent

There was a time where I got 'INTJ' but I was answering more ideally than truthfully. I'm basically a quiet, sensitive baby.

• Thank You
If I may ask, what was your previous result?
My previous result was INTJ. I was far more introverted before.

Regardless, I guess my theme song is now this.

Well the results are in and they are surprisingly accurate if I say so myself.

• Thank You
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
DEBATER (ENTP-A)
entp.png

May I point out a couple of mistakes in your argument?
- MIND -
?
Extraverted
Introverted
52%
?
- ENERGY -
?
Intuitive
Observant
48%
?
- NATURE -
?
Thinking
Feeling
48%
?
- TACTICS -
?
Judging
Prospecting
17%
?
- IDENTITY -
?
Assertive
Turbulent
58%
?

ENTP PERSONALITY (“THE DEBATER”)

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.
Thomas J. Watson
The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see.

Hmmm

• Thank You
Hmm, now I got a new one...

INFP - The Mediator.

Though if I remember correctly I've gotten INTJ on other occassions... Bah, I never took notes of it and those test versions we're highly different from this one. No sliding scales of self-assessment and a much longer test.

• Thank You
2015-11-15_23-18-18_zpsaw0c3cyl.png

I think the only alteration from last time was I switched from Judging to Prospecting.
Probably because I ended up having huge eye openers lately where no one person is fully correct, and that we need a combination of many view points to make it as a society.
Another thing I'd like to ask everyone:

In your own opinion/perspective, does the personality type you get from the test fit yourself?
I feel it's mostly accurate.

I'm iffy about being Intuitive instead of Observant.
Mainly because I feel enough of a disconnect with most people (especially family) I often find myself more observing their behaviours as an outsider than I do anything else.

And reading the descriptions I would call myself more Observant still because I tend to work with actual proven examples.
However I do also aim to be rather open-minded, and I am naturally curious about a lot of topics which might be where Intuitive came from.
That and I do generally tend to push for an idealistic world and outcome, I just recognize one needs to use factual and structured means in order to get there.
Because no amount of going "I want this to happen! So let's make it happen because emotion!" is going to work, you need to actually think that shit through.

To word it another way, in the colour quiz of Blue, Green, Orange and Yellow I ranked high in Blue and Green.
Green being logical and critical, Blue being feeling and emotional. My primary was Blue, but minimally so, Green was almost dead-on tied with it.
So I figured it was because I tend to set rather moral and ideal based goals and objectives, but I let the path of logic and reason guide me towards getting there.

Which amusingly often makes me clash with people quite a bit.
The more critical people because we have clashing goals.
The more emotional people because we have clashing means of getting there.

• Thank You
Interesting test, I taken something similar a cople years ago. Aniway my result is ESTJ here . Pretty close I think, but some of the questions are too vague, only taken a stance on them because it sayed at the start to try and avoid leaving the slyder neutral.

• Thank You
Pretty close I think, but some of the questions are too vague, only taken a stance on them because it sayed at the start to try and avoid leaving the slyder neutral.
I left a lot of the sliders neutral on the first time I got INFP.

Retook the test again and tried to leave as few sliders neutral as possible and yet:

personality2.jpg

Well, it seems like I'm stuck with being 'The Mediator' for the time being. I... Really don't know when or how I became The Mediator from being The Logician, but I haven't been very assertive or sure about myself for a while now, admittedly.

Reactions: Marchosias
ENFP. Most people would think that I'm introverted....how very wrong. Never saw myself as introverted, I am far too loud.

• Thank You
I left a lot of the sliders neutral on the first time I got INFP.
Lol it suks. All those psycho-personality test have alot of vague question. Heven forbid they actualy give you a direct one! I guess that wuld be too easy right? :P But yes if I left some slyders neutral I'm sure it may change the result a litle.

ENFP, though I am quite close to being introverted. I'm just not anxious in crowds.

• Thank You
o.o There are a lot of INTJ's and INFP's

INTJs are just prevelant on the internet because from some of their perspectives real life people are rather frustrating. Plus, there aren't many emotions to read on the internet so it takes out a potential point of conflict in most interactions.

I took this same test the last time someone made a thread about it, I got INFP. I took again today and got the same exact results, so I guess I haven't changed much at all. Honestly, I think it describes me almost perfectly. There's this one statement somewhere on the page about INFP friendships that I really like, "[They] like the idea of human contact, but not the reality of social contact."

That one statement alone pretty much describes my whole life down to the last t, it's amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.