Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hatsune Candy, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

I was introduced to this personality test by my Psychology teacher about a year ago, for me I find it to be extremely accurate and very well put together. I can't say the same for others, but hopefully it's turns out to be just as accurate. It's not like most personality tests where you have questions with agree or disagree responses and very little lenience, instead there's little sliders that allow you to choose exactly how much each question applies to you. I don't know if there are any others like this, but I thought it was pretty nifty and worth sharing.

Here's my results if you're interested. *click*

Honestly, this describes my personality better than I ever could, ever bit about it rings true.
  2. While I think most of what this tells me is written in broad terms, applying to many people besides myself, the colourful little maps at the bottom seem more accurate.

3. These are my results.
    Kinda curios what exactly those stereotypical male and female traits are, because I do not know what to think of that.
    But otherwise I would very much agree.

I'll actually put that in my sig because I kind of like it.
    #5 Wolk, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  4. Result

It's so accurate it's scary o-O

Though I do not agree with the Aesthetic/functional one, I am much more interested in the aesthetic aspect than the functional.
  5. My results!

This test was kind of interesting. I enjoyed taking it.
  6. How in the heck did you do that? I can't figure it out for the life of me!
    Also, my results.
  7. This took forever to do *3* I enjoyed the results. it made me look deeper into myself :3

My results
  8. I took a screencap of it and cropped it, then uploaded the graphic to imgur and used BBCode to link to my results :P
  9. This was very interesting, and scarily accurate. I remember another test once telling me I'm a 'cautious idealist'.

10. you are a builder
    • You are detail-oriented, cautious, and practical, making you a BUILDER.:checkmark:
    • You are excellent at focusing on the concrete, functional elements of things, so you're good at making things happen.:checkmark:
    • Pursuing novel ways of doing things helps you to be efficient.:checkmark:
    • You're great to have on a team, as you understand how things work and don't let your ego get in the way.:checkmark:
    • You're perceptive, down-to-earth, and realistic.:checkmark:
    • You don't see a need to commit to a set routine or schedule—you'd rather improvise a little.:x:
    • Although you may doubt yourself sometimes, you have the skills and the curiosity to pursue broader adventures.:checkmark:
    • You like to consider a lot of information before making big decisions, and you think about that information in realistic, thorough ways.:checkmark:
    • You don't concern yourself with flashy styles or surface appearances—you're far too sensible for that.:checkmark:
    • Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts:checkmark:
    • Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.:checkmark:
  11. Fijoli is A Reserved Creator

What I find impressive is that I have done both of these things since my arrival to Iwaku
    If you want to be different:
    • Even though it is tiring, making an extra effort to spend time with others even when you feel like being alone can have powerful positive effects on your relationships.
    • Practice talking about yourself to people you haven't previously trusted. You will forge friendships where you wouldn't have thought possible, and with practice, sharing your thoughts and feelings will get easier and easier.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.