Personal Quotes That Could Be Quotes!

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Pretty much, have you ever said something insightful that sounded like it could be well-known someday?
I'll start: On one occasion, after those friends stabbed me in the back, I remember saying to myself...

"Life's a masquerade, and the world's the ballroom...The only difference between people is how well they wear their masks."

This pretty much was a result of my depression, and me isolating myself from people as a whole. Though I suppose this does hold true partially.

"Opinions are like telephones. You should know the proper way to use them or you'll piss people off."

A very nice quote. ^_^
Also makes a reference to the telephone illiterate. XD

OH I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!

Love is like the language of /337. Some people know how to understand it, but it's merely for superfluous reasons, and others have no idea how to interpret it and make understandable mistakes all the time.

._.'
A long quote.
I'm gonna see if I can't remember that in its entirety.
Let's see...
Ah! A bit overdramatic, but...

"Dare you test my patience by using my friends against me?"

Long story.

When hot, things are just too fast, take a moment to chill out to slow things down.

Why does that sounds like something Ferocious would say? Just to make the hot/cold pun. XD
An excellent quote nonetheless, Onii-san! ^_^

This is my own personal motto that I have used and modified only slightly over the years: Any problem can be solved with the right combination of Chocolate and Duct Tape. (Anything else use High Explosives)

Everything will work out in the end, promise. How could it not, when love is one of the last things we have left?

IWAKU HAS DONE TO RAPE WHAT STEPHANIE MEYER DID TO VAMPIRES. TURNED IT IN TO A TWEEN GIRL'S WET DREAM!

>:D You can re-quote me on that.

I can't think of any at the moment, but I loved your first one Miru!! Here are some humorous ones my friend Amos said last night.

(Referring to food)

"I do like things to be a little fresher then they should be...like teenagers."

(Referring to angry sex because you get beat up during it and get angry about that and do it all over again)

"It's the angry sex cycle, it's like the circle of life just more depressing"

This one is srs,

"There is nothing new under the sun. It's how misty the connection is that makes it 'original' "

I'm sure I heard that subconciously on some radio book-reading and it surfaced when discussing something way back when. :/ It might be someone else's but as far as I know, it's mine. *Reaches for copyright*

In before Ryker with "Pudding."

Life is like the Twilight Saga sometimes: Long, drawn-out, filled with pointless people, and no real purpose.

"reality is formed by perception."

"nothing is both the perfect heaven and the perfect hell. Longing within it is pointless, but if you can let go, you will find peace."