Personal Quirks?

T

Tain

Original poster
I was wondering who here has a personal quirk that they do, either all the time or under certain circumstances? I tend to 'wag' my foot if I'm happy about something while I'm sitting. Do you do anything funny?

When I'm really, really happy and comfortable, I tend to make noises. If you've been on me with skype, you might hear it.

It's just something I do.... I can't explain it, really. I make.... chirping kind of noises when I'm excited.

When I'm really, really happy and comfortable, I tend to make noises. If you've been on me with skype, you might hear it.

It's just something I do.... I can't explain it, really. I make.... chirping kind of noises when I'm excited.

It's true. She does.

For me... whenever I scratch my neck, I follow it up by running my thumb across my chin. I don't really know why...

i tend to paly with my mutton chops. like i twist the hairs together then un twist em when i get bored.

It's true. She does.

For me... whenever I scratch my neck, I follow it up by running my thumb across my chin. I don't really know why...

It's because your beard is awesome.

I have a habit of making sounds when it's too quiet...mostly humming or really crappy beatboxing >.> <.<

I also twist a desk chair from side to side when I sit on it...ALWAYS...

I sometimes have a habit of finishing all my sentences with "y'know" or the dutch equivalent.

When there is some mayonaise, or some other kind of sauce left on my knife, I lick it off in some sort of bizarre knife swallowing act...I've been told it's a dutch habit.

When someone pets me I have a habit of tucking in my neck and attempt to tilt my ears backwards while my chin tilts upwards >.> <.< luckily, it doesn't happen that often...

Oh! I have a habit of sitting in people's laps when possible!

Biggest record? Laid across eight laps at once....

When I shave my hair down, I have a tendency to rub my head, always from front to back then back to front.

I like to say "I like this plan. I think its a good plan." Even when--actually, especially when--its a plan of questionable goodness.

By the way, I'm back. =D

My pens look like they've been dipped in blood and thrown into a shark tank. But I guess that's not so much of a quirk as it is a habit. -_-

I also use my feet to hold things. It's like having four hands and that's DAMN CONVENIENT.

I slip in & out of different voices to entertain myself or friends. But I think that's mostly out of being an aspiring Voice Actor. XD

*Fistbump for Orion!*

Voice-buddy! Though don't do mine that often anymore... typically only when I'm being sarcastic, making fun of someone, or drunk out of my mind.

i have a tendency to play with my goatee (when i have one, damn drill weekends) when i'm doing anything
when i 'm drunk my irish brogue comes out and i occasionally flip between cockney and russian as well
i randomly reach out and poke people in the side of the head

I rock back and forth when I'm sitting and completely comfortable/content.

I will also bounce my right knee up and down while sitting, or back/and forth while standing if I'm excited or nervous.

I have to sleep with the TV on, not the volume, just the picture. It's weird though, I mean if the TV is off i can still fall asleep, but i like to have it on.

Oh, that reminds me of one.

I'm one of those people that need white noise to sleep. A fan, the humming of a de-humidifier, SOMETHING... If I don't have that, I can NOT sleep. Period. Total silence really irks me.

I will also bounce my right knee up and down while sitting, or back/and forth while standing if I'm excited or nervous.

Same.

I also tend to say y'know a lot, I never noticed until one of my friends pointed it out.

YAY! ...get ready for a list. =D

I bounce about. When bored. When excited. You name it.
I make odd noises when I stretch.
I make non-sense sounds when walking about the house. I also growl at times.
I have the habit of making a pervy joke or suggestion every five seconds (give or take) when I'm around people I'm comfortable with.
When I am falling asleep sometimes I prop my mouth open with my tongue ring in my teeth as a brace. Yes I have bit my tongue a few times when the ring slid.
I must tap the garage code input key after I close it with the side of my hand, twice.
And the humming bird light pulls on my grandmas ceiling fan...I have to touch noses with each bird if I'm standing under it.
Another thing when I'm trying to sleep...I'll either bounce my legs about or clench/wiggle my ass about if I'm too wired.
Like the others in this thread, I will poke you if your beside me....Either in the side of the arm or the nose.
I go into random prep voices. (for instance when one walks in the room and I feel like being a bitch that day, making fun of them and all) Or just funny voices period.
I have a habbit of popping my back when I'm sitting on the couch, I sort of arch my back foward and my ass a certain way with one leg over the other...and it goes 'crrrrrrrrk.' Its great. =D ...Prob not good that I do it so often.
I spin any rings I wear about with my thumb.
Oh! And I have a oral fetish so I tend to put things in my mouth (<= No jokes allowed for this.), like the cord of my ear phones.

I have the.... looking for the right word here.... addiction (suppose that's as close as I can come) to being as close to a person as I can. I will hug a person repeatedly, snuggle them, and massage them.

I also apparently yawn and sneeze with cute noises.

I play with my hair like a faggot sometimes, excuse me for having great hair.