Personal Quirks?

If I'm lying on my stomach or in a chair bare foot (which is anytime I can) I wiggle my toes in contentment. I'm also a foot rocker, going from heel to toes when bored or twirling my thumbs.

When I'm really, really happy and comfortable, I tend to make noises. If you've been on me with skype, you might hear it.

It's just something I do.... I can't explain it, really. I make.... chirping kind of noises when I'm excited.

I'd say they were fox-like yips really

I tend to poke stuff too...generally the more "Squee" the subject in question is, the more likely it is to be poked.

I stare at the ceiling a lot. There is a reason, though. My ceiling has this odd cottage-cheese pattern to it, and if you stare at it long enough, it sort of wiggles. Hard to explain unless you see it. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

I also try and get myself to tolerate spiders. When I see a non-poisonous one, I try and pick it up. Usually chicken out, but I got one on my fingernail before it left. I nearly peed myself. Got to work on that bit.

Not telling all of mine. They'd make me too easily identifiable IRL, I think.

But I've recently been reminded I still have a habit of singing replies my replies to questions when I'm in a hurry. Strictly IRL, though.

When I talk to people in real life I occasionally will be wiggling my fingers like I am typing the response on the computer. c__c

I HAVE to get my blankets and pillows JUST RIGHT before I can go to sleep.

If there is something sitting on my table/desk I WILL play with it. Be it paper, pens, lasers, knives, remotes, trash, condiment packets...

When I talk to people in real life I occasionally will be wiggling my fingers like I am typing the response on the computer. c__c

If there is something sitting on my table/desk I WILL play with it. Be it paper, pens, lasers, knives, remotes, trash, condiment packets...

Ive seen both of those things. Just sitting there and randomly see a laser going across the room!

I can never sit still, i have to constintally move, whether it be sitting in different postions, smoking a cigarette or just moving my hands! Also if i have my lip piercings in i constently play with them, i make the stupidest looking faces while biting them and i dont realize im doing it. Ive been told i look like im scowling at people when really, im just not paying attention and biting my lip ring!