Personal Quirks?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tain, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I was wondering who here has a personal quirk that they do, either all the time or under certain circumstances? I tend to 'wag' my foot if I'm happy about something while I'm sitting. Do you do anything funny?

2. ^^ Thank you so much. I'm glad you like him, and I'm glad my posts continue to impress.

Alrighty. Well, good luck with whatever else you choose to put your time into, and I hope our IC stays entertaining for your lurking pleasure. c:

3. I also get the error when I try to actually edit. All threads.

4. SO the check box gives me a slew of other options. You can delete all posts from someone or unapprove? I have no clue I've never used Clans before

5. Oh goodness... alright now let's not get power hungry anyone!

6. I'll do my best to resist the temptation to cackle evilly before I go insane with power and wreck the thread. Kidding, of course. But, there's no point in having mod rights if we can't even edit our posts, which is what the whole thing was over to begin with.

7. Oh, well I can edit my posts just fine now.

8. I'm going to meddle a little, see what I can do. If I can't come to a solution by tomorrow then I will drop a post in the help section/thread/thingy.

Did you all enjoy your brief moment of power? This is why normal people don't get super powers

9. My pens look like they've been dipped in blood and thrown into a shark tank. But I guess that's not so much of a quirk as it is a habit. -_-

I also use my feet to hold things. It's like having four hands and that's DAMN CONVENIENT.

10. I slip in & out of different voices to entertain myself or friends. But I think that's mostly out of being an aspiring Voice Actor. XD

11. *Fistbump for Orion!*

Voice-buddy! Though don't do mine that often anymore... typically only when I'm being sarcastic, making fun of someone, or drunk out of my mind.

12. Ill have a post up soon(ish)

13. I DO THAT TOO!

14. I rock back and forth when I'm sitting and completely comfortable/content.

I will also bounce my right knee up and down while sitting, or back/and forth while standing if I'm excited or nervous.

15. I have to sleep with the TV on, not the volume, just the picture. It's weird though, I mean if the TV is off i can still fall asleep, but i like to have it on.

16. The knight looked at his friend uneasily for a moment, before giving a small nod and continuing down the path ahead.

As expected, it didn't take the two long before they reached Zora's Domain. There wasn't much to see either; large elevation on either side of them, some wildlife here and there, but nothing that was out of the ordinary.

It felt different to be upon the bridge of the domain once again, now that the Calamity was over - much different. Link hadn't been to the place for long after Ruta was freed from the hands of malice. The place gave off this strange aura of both celebration and happiness, but at the same time there was this lingering bit of grief still trapped away within the residents.

"So, your father? We start with your father?"

17. so we'll just default to aegil wanting the bell to eventually summon a demon for when he betrays Emily

I still like how regardless of who brings him the bell (the knights on the sly, or the heroes upon their triumphant return), he still gets to complete his objective

him having a reserved seat in hell doesn't change the fact that he would still attempt a summoning (its not like they give you your reservation before you die...)

18. Finally done. Hope this is at least a tad interesting.

19. I have the.... looking for the right word here.... addiction (suppose that's as close as I can come) to being as close to a person as I can. I will hug a person repeatedly, snuggle them, and massage them.

I also apparently yawn and sneeze with cute noises.