1. Male
Genres
🍂 Fantasy.
🍂 Action.
🍂 Superhero.
🍂 Romance.
🍂 Slice of Life.
🍂 Mutants.
Hello, I have been looking around on the site and can’t seem to find a way to have a private message sent to myself where I can work on characters and such. Am I missing something?

Not entirely sure what you mean. Are you talking about a place in which you can store/edit/develop characters, like the Gallery?

Yeah, a place where I can write personal notes without having my WIPs public.

There's no private place in which to store WIP as far as I know. The Test Chambers and Gallery are both public spaces. Most people won't bother your stuff in the Test Chambers.

Of course, you're always welcome to store these things elsewhere.

It's a little awkward but what I once did was PM a friend and then kicked them from the conversation (obviously informing them about it first) and used that PM to test my posts and such on. That was like last year, but I still use that conversation. In fact, I did just a few hours ago. ^_^

It's a little awkward but what I once did was PM a friend and then kicked them from the conversation (obviously informing them about it first) and used that PM to test my posts and such on. That was like last year, but I still use that conversation. In fact, I did just a few hours ago. ^_^

Lol, yep. This also works.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Ah thank you. I’ll go ahead do that.., since I have no friends I’ll use you xD

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.