4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
[fieldbox="I am thou... Thou art I..., green, solid"]This is an original Persona roleplay. Information below. *NOTICE* IF YOU ARE WANTING TO JOIN PLEASE RESERVE AN ARCANA ASAP! I am going to allow those who have already reserved have the chance to create a second character. I will allow future joining but the arcana available may be limited. Currently we have 7 reserved and 9 taken. *NOTICE*[/fieldbox][fieldbox="I am thou... Thou art I..., green, solid"]
Cross-Over.full.1875531.jpg

[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox="I am thou... Thou art I..., green, solid"]

• "A Persona is a manifestation of a Persona User's personality in the Persona series, referred to as a "mask" for an individual to use to face hardship.

A Persona is similar to a Shadow. Shadows are malevolent manifestations of one's inner thoughts, while a Persona is a manifestation of the same feelings but tamed and trained.

If an individual takes up a resolution in their heart, the Persona will undergo a metamorphosis into a stronger form.

While the summoning sequences of a Persona differs from one installment to the next, a tradition that later adaptions follow is that blue-ish fogs are always released when a Persona is invoked.

A fight using Personas weighs on the user's mind and spirit. Continuous use of a Persona will eventually drain the user's strength and stamina." Quoted from Persona (concept)

In the roleplay the way we will invoke a Persona will be touching a mark on the characters body, location up to you. Touching the mark and focusing on invoking the Persona will make the mark glow and will in turn bring forth the Persona to use a skill. Unlike in the games your character does not have to say "Persona!" or the Persona's name to summon it. That would get tedious saying it several times in a post, though they can communicate what skill they are using to teammates if they please.

Unlike in the games the Fool arcana will not use multiple Personas, just one, but will use the skills of the Personas of teammates. They would still have the wildcard in a sense because they can use multiple Personas abilities but they will not possess them. This also will enforce diversity so that two people do not use the exact same skills for their Persona.

• The plot of the roleplay will be themed around war. In the city our characters live in, people have started spreading rumors. These rumors tell of rivalries between certain groups. The groups are fueled with hate and are at war with one another. Crimes and other negative actions are being taken and given by both groups. This hate is feeding the shadows of the alternate world. The stronger the hate becomes the more drastic actions get and once it is at its peak one of the groups will do something so big it destroys the other.

This impact effects the entire city like a domino effect and the hate becomes over whelming. The true villain of the plot will be the mayor of the city. He wants to go to war with another city and if that happens then it will be true war. Our characters of course will not know of his plot but will steadily hear rumors of it leading them to him. To prevent the hate from spreading our characters will venture into the other world and defeat the shadows of the groups leaders. Upon defeating these shadows it opens ones mind to acceptance and their hate dissipates. They learn how to get along and set differences aside.

The protagonist is a transfer student, like always, and the reason he/she came to the city is to stay with their older sibling. Whomever chooses this role can come up with why they left home to stay with their sibling. From there the usual start is going to be making friends, within the first week a rumor is heard then by the end of the weak one of the leaders is either dead, the company or group is disbanded, something and the hate begins to spread. Our characters notice people are actively acting out their hate which used to not be as common. Upon staying late after school they get pulled into the other world, their principal hates a rival school.

Experiencing what is causing the hate, shadows, they decide to do the hero thing and save the city. Of course they get their Persona and whatnot quickly to fight the shadows and to stop the hate from spreading so people stop acting on their hate violently.

Like the games it will be split between their normal lives in the world and them fighting in the other world. So we will also have times when we do school events and other events in the real world.

I think I covered the gist of it.

• These dungeons and shadows will be based on the leaders hate and what it is they hate, as well as the location of the groups. Our characters will also have hate in their heart, aside from whomever plays the Fool arcana and protagonist. At times the team will stumble into dungeons based on what one of the members hides in their heart, though they won't know who until they get to the shadow. Upon defeating the shadow they unlock their ultimate Persona and a unique skill, learn acceptance and no longer hate whatever it is.

An example would be rival gangs, depending on the type of gang, wealthy or poor, the dungeon would be based on a mansion or the rundown parts of the city. The shadows would be based on the hate each leader has, one could hate the other's sophistication so the shadows would look proper and snobby, the other hating that the leader is laid back, so some of the shadows would look casual and indifferent.

For a characters dungeon the shadows will be based on what they hate, and the location looks will be up to the player. To keep it a mystery to other players I will have you PM me what it is they hate, what you want the shadows to look like and the location. Also during the roleplay a character can show their hate towards whatever it is they hate, but make it vague. They can have dislikes but what they truly despise will be hidden from other players until we reach their dungeon.

Also at times your character can go on solo dungeons, or small groups can, to beat a shadow of a person in town. It will not impact the overall story but maybe your character's individual story or small sub stories. An example would be a bully, rumor spreads and you change their heart thus helping some students out.

Events can also have mini dungeons in them but those would be for fun, like if we did a hot springs event maybe a woman is jealous so the team gets sucked into a dungeon that is a bunch of woman who flirt and stuff. Getting to her shadow she would explain her jealousy because women flirt with her husband and they talk her out of the negativity. Also the dungeons wouldn't have fighting shadows, so with this example the woman might chase the characters to flirt with them and they might get smothered in a crowd. You know the scenes where the person disappears under a bunch of people slowly and all you see is the hand sticking out before it is consumed.

Dungeons will have time limits like in the games but we won't get a game over. We will go back and forth to the dungeon and the real world several times. Once a checkpoint is reached in a dungeon the team will return to the real world. On the final day/night they will go to the dungeon to defeat the boss.

• Like in the games we will have events. I will think of some and you can think of some. School related and not. I will make a calendar for these events to keep track of them. We will also use real events like holidays and the such so I will have those listed as well.

April 5th- Protag/Fool moves in with sibling.
    April 6th- Opening ceremony. Principal talks about school stuff to the students.
    April 7th- Formal ceremony where students will meet each other as well as their teachers and parents attend to support their child.
    April 9th- First day of school.
    April 27th- School trip to somewhere (>_> I will think of a place.)
    May 23-26- Midterm exams.
    June 15th- Student council elections.
    July 2nd-5th- Endterm exams. (Finals)
    July 20th- Closing ceremony where the principal goes over what happened in the term.
    July 21st- Summer vacation begins.
    August 31st- End of summer vacation.
    September 1st- Second trimester starts, opening ceremony then class.
    September 10th-11th- School festival.
    October 12- Sports competitions.
    October 22nd-25th- Midterms.
    December 1st-5th- Endterms.
    December 24th- Closing ceremony.
    December 25th- Winter vacation starts.
    January 7th- End of winter vacation.
    January 8th- Third trimester and opening ceremony.
    January 17th-20th- School trip.
    March 4th-7th- Endterms.
    March 11th- Third year students graduation.
    March 22nd- Choral festival.
    March 23rd- Closing ceremony.
    March 25th- Spring vacation.
    April 1st or so- End of roleplay, aka beating the mayor by then.

• This city will be an original city in Japan. I am going to think of a name soon, as well as the school. I will also think of locations and you can think of some as well. I may make a map. I will think of the other worlds name, the names of dungeons and their respected rivals, which you can also think of possible rivals and dungeons.

Rikusen: Population- 740,000. This is the city the roleplay will take place in. It is a metropolitan city, with varying districts.

Akarui District
    Ryuhami High- This is the school our students will attend.
    Otome Clinic- A small clinic, this is where students will get items for healing.
    Kajiya Weapons- This is the weapons shop where students will go to either obtain a weapon or upgrade it.
    Katchu-shi Armors- This is the armor shop where students will go to buy armor and upgrade it.
    Shokunin Accessories- Here your student may buy accessories to equip and have them upgraded.
    Iho Drugs- This is the local drug store where students can buy items.

Warzone- The name of the other realm where shadows are fought. To enter the warzone one must pass through a door that would enter/leave an area heavily holding hate. Though the first instance will be them leaving the school and being brought in. After one must want the intent to visit the warzone to pass into it. This is also so that you aren't like, well can we not use doors now? No you can. :3

(I will slowly add district and any notable stores/buildings in said district. For now we would all be in the same district.)

• I am going to list the arcana and link the page in the wikia so you have a description of the arcana and what it represents (personality and other details), and you can see a list of the Persona in that arcana and use one of them for your characters Persona, or get a general idea if you make an original Persona. We will however be using skills and elements from Persona 5, so it is advised to pick a Persona from that game to make things easier if you don't want to make an original Persona. *Note: You cannot use a Persona from the main characters of the game since they are unique to them.

Fool Taken
    Magician Open
    Priestess Taken
    Empress Taken
    Emperor Taken
    Hierophant Taken
    Lover Taken
    Chariot Taken
    Justice Open
    Hermit Reserved
    Fortune Reserved
    Strength Reserved
    Hanged Man Reserved
    Death Reserved
    Temperance Open
    Devil Taken
    Tower Open
    Star Reserved
    Moon Taken
    Sun Open
    Judgement Taken
    World Given to the Fool at the end of the RP

• (Picture, preferably anime/drawn)
    Name:
    Age: (14-18, 14 being they advanced a year, 18 being they turn that in their final year or failed a year)
    Weight:
    Appearance: (Anything to add about their appearance. If you want to add nothing put N/A)
    Class Year: (1-3)
    Arcana: (Personality will be based on this. Fool is different and can have a unique personality that doesn't go with the arcana.)
    Weapon: (Can link a picture if you'd like)
    Persona: (Link Persona sheet here, and if you'd like, a picture.)
    Mark: (Location and describe how it looks, or put a picture. Something that correlates with their arcana.)
    Bio: (Can be something basic or in depth, at least a paragraph.)
    Relationships: (To other characters, or NPCs. Discuss it with other players before saying the two characters are friends, rivals, ect. If none put N/A)
    Other: (Anything else you want to add.)

Persona Sheet Copy. Paste in new spreadsheet. Make sure when you share no one can edit it, in case someone doesn't like you and goes in changing things. We will refer back to this throughout the roleplay.

You do not have to play someone of Japanese decent. Even though we will be in Japan it isn't necessary to play someone Japanese.

As of now there will not be a mascot character but if you want to try it, PM me or ask in the thread, give a description and how they correlate to the story. If you want to play someone older PM me or ask in thread but give a valid reason why they would be helping teenagers or be involved. If you want to play someone younger, like Ken in P3, you will need to give a valid reason like with someone older. If I approve I will alter the character sheet so you can create the character.

When approved you will PM me what they hate, why they hate it, their dungeon description and shadow descriptions. If you pick the Fool arcana I will help you along the way, if no one picks it I will take the role. *Note: The Fool will not hold hate in their heart. They can dislike things though. They will not have a dungeon. Their awakening to a new Persona will be at a certain point in the story. Halfway or later.

Please use the example character sheet and Persona sheet as a guide. Currently you can reserve an arcana, up to one, and can only have one character. I do not expect the entire arcana list to be taken so what is left can be created NPCs for the story or a second character you want.

Sumbit your character sheet Here.​

• We will be using Persona 5's Skills and Elements. Make sure the skills go with your arcana since they have specific elements and elemental weaknesses based on the Persona. I will add some leeway but if your arcana focuses on ice, do not have a fire skill. I will link Persona 5's skills Here.

For support skills, boosting a stat will make ST & MA increase, EN increase or add 1 to AG. The first two will just make them hit harder or take less fatigue but it will not make you one shot things, invincible. Decreasing an enemies ST & MA makes them deal less damage, decreasing EN makes them take more damage and decreasing their AG adds 1 to your AG when they attack.

For status ailments the single version will upgrade to the multi version, as well as status ailment healing skills. Ex. Evil Touch into Evil Smile. Patra to Me Patra

Support skills will also follow suit. Ex. Sukukaja into Masukukaja.

For passive we will not use any passive skills.

Persona exclusive skills can be used if they are an upgraded version of a weaker skill.

• Combat will be fluid and there will be no turn order.
    The player will roll a dice for an action taking or receiving.
    Ex. I cast Agi, I will roll a dice, it will hit or miss, the enemy might use Zio, you roll a dice and it will hit or miss.
    You are not limited to one action given and received but any action will need a dice roll.
    So essentially if your post has you casting Agi, getting attacked, then you using your weapon.
    You will need to roll the dice 3 times.
    Rolling a ten sided dice you will get 1-10.
    Your AG and Luck will be 1-4.
    Add AG and the dice number.
    Ex. I roll a 3, my AG is 2 so the total is 5.
    A total of 1-6 is a miss. 7-14 is a hit.
    For evading a hit you roll the dice and add AG and LU.
    Totals 1-10 being a hit. 11-18 being a dodge.
    For critical hits those only apply to physical and gun skills and user weapons.
    Roll a dice, add your LU. 1-10 being no crit, 11-14 is a crit.
    As for crits and elemental weaknesses those will damage the enemy more, causing a stun.
    If you're hit by a weakness you will take more damage, fatiguing your character faster and causing them to fall.
    Block will make you take no damage, Resist you take less, and Absorb refreshes your fatigue, physical and mental.
    You can reflect attacks but enemies can.
    It is up to you if you want to go through the trouble of hitting weaknesses, getting hit by them, ect.
    After all your character may not know the weaknesses off the bat or what skills an enemy uses.

Multi hit skills will all hit with one dice roll, just so you aren't rolling 20 billion dice.

I will post an example paragraph of how combat would go once we are set to go. This is also listed in the Persona sheet. As well as other important things. Attacks with weapons will be considered physical, unless a gun or bow, then they are shot. *Note: When copying the sheet just cope the the info you fill out, not the added stuff at the bottom that explains things.

• Igor will of course be in the velvet room. His assistant, someone I may make, or you can suggest, will be there as well. The velvet room will look like a war room, where operations are made. The Fool will sit on one side of the table, Igor and his assistant on the other. He will be played by me and when the Fool visits him he will talk about the progress they are making and hint at some of the rumors. He will also discuss the amount of hate that is building up. On the first visit he will explain how the Fool can use their teammates Persona's skills.

Using a teammates skill will have the Fool making a copy of the Persona when summoning it. They learn what it looks like when a teammate summons it and learn the skills from seeing them used.

The Fool will first enter the velvet room after they acquire their Persona, upon leaving the Principal's dungeon the first time they will see the door and venture off to it. During this time I will PM the player and we will collab on the post, then I will post what we created. This is so the IC will not be full of 20 posts of us talking back and forth while other characters are basically frozen in time.

The velvet room will not be used for Persona fusion and will be visited at the end of a dungeon after they defeat the boss.

• There will not be social links in the roleplay. As much as I would like that it would mean making a reason for them to be raised and as of now I see no benefit from having them. If you have any ideas just leave them below or PM me.

• 1. Iwaku rules apply, everyone says it but they are there for a reason.
    2. Be respectful and take arguing to PM's. If I am needed to mediate I will.
    3. I will not kick anyone if you dislike them and unless they are being extremely toxic they will stay.
    4. No sex in this rp, none, nada. Kissing sure, hand holding and hugs sure, the bees and the birds no.
    5. Any kind of sexual harassment is also not allowed, no butt smacking, boob groping or tickling pickles. If you talk with another player about accidentally touching an inappropriate area and they agree then tell me. Ya know the tripping and face in boobs sort of thing.
    6. No prejudice towards any players or their characters, coming from you as a player. In game, sure if that's your character's hate but you will not discriminate any player or their character, inside the game and out. Prejudice, stereotyping a group negatively based on an individual or experience with an individual. Discrimination, acting negatively towards someone and denying rights based on your prejudice towards them. Those are the definitions if you did not know, learned the specifics thanks to my psych class. So keep it to yourself.
    7. Have decent grammar and spelling. We all make mistakes but keep them minimum. No text talk, unless your character is texting and specify in some way it is a text.
    8. Please read everything. If you have questions ask but if it is answered in a tab I will be annoyed.
    9. Breaking rules will get you a strike, three and you're out.
    10. The writing minimum will be one paragraph. 4 sentences minimum.
    11. There will be no posting order but do not go back and forth, please wait for everyone to reply or have two posts between your post and your next post.
    12. You will need to post once a week minimum. If you will be gone longer let us know, if you want you can PM me how you would want me to advance your character if the rp is moving forward.
    13. If you're not having fun, talk to us. I rather solve it than you drop the roleplay.

• 6139874-anime-girl.jpeg
    Name: Aimee Schwartz
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Appearance: N/A
    Class Year: 1
    Arcana: Temperance
    Weapon: Shortsword
    Persona: Koppa Tengu

Mark: Left Thigh
    how-to-draw-a-tribal-bird-step-8_1_000000164653_5.gif
    Since the card has a bird I figured this could correlate to Temperance.
    Bio: Aimee grew up with divorced parents. She was back and forth between the two houses her entire life. Because of this she distracts herself with many hobbies but at times even they are too much. From drawing to writing, sewing and reading, music to computers and gaming. Aimee has few friends and can have trouble spending time with them. With so much in her life she has little time for anything and when she does occasionally divulge in one thing, it hurts another.
    Relationships: N/A
    Other: She loves rpg games. Has a sweet tooth and is a snack junkie despite being so small. Her favorite place to go to when she has time is the arcade.​

• The Fool Ryo Murakami
    The Priestess Rei Tachibana
    The Empress Yukio Amamamoru
    The Emperor Haru Amamamoru
    The Hierophant Tadashi Murakami
    The Lovers Kyoden Nakiri
    The Chariot Keifu Rishige
    The Devil Rina Mikazaki
    The Judgement Jessica Willows

NPCs
    Tayumi Moirichi Principal
    Tsukasa Heitte Year 3-A Homeroom Teacher
    Fushima Tokayo Year 1-C Homeroom Teacher
    Jiro Kazino Year 2-B Homeroom Teacher
    Kumisei Soya Doctor
    Saika Bushia Year 3 Student/Blacksmith
    Lei Kitsuna Armorer
    Nobou Natsu Accessory Clerk

• This tab will have a description of the current dungeon for the team. It will also list previous dungeons they have beaten. It will also include character dungeons once they are beaten.

• Here is the Calendar so far. I also might use this tab to list important dates, so you can just get a quick glance on whats ahead without having to look at the calendar. I will post the day, time, and date in every post I make in the IC so people will have that information at all times during the roleplay.

• I have set up a Discord server for the roleplay so you can reach me easier and we can discuss and talk outside of Iwaku.

• Because I could not decide on a uniform, and the games have a loose outline on the uniforms one wears I decided to have a simple uniform a player can adjust to their character. Since many characters in the game do not follow the uniform except the protag for the most part.

Guys will wear black slacks, white/black button up shirts (long or short sleeved), and a tie. (To differentiate the grade levels freshmen wear blue ties, juniors green and seniors red.) During the winter they will wear a black jacket.

Girls will wear a black plaid skirt (length up to you), white/black button up shirt (short or long sleeved), and a bow. (Same colors as guys.) During winter they also will wear a jacket.

Now you don't have to follow that for your character but that is the schools general uniform. If you look at the game characters you could get an idea of what a student could wear.

• We will use items from the games as well as original items, to determine item drops from enemies, we will roll a dice. Certain shadows will have items they may drop. Though I will limit it to one. A dice roll of a ten sided dice will be used. The percentage of dropping an item is dependent on the rarity. The rarer the higher the dice number will need to be.

Common- 70% 4-10
    Uncommon- 50% 6-10
    Rare- 30% 8-10
    Ultra Rare- 10% 10

The item will physically fall on the ground so the character can pick it up. Each character will also have a max of 10 items available to use. Their pockets will not be bottomless pits like in the games. Makes it a tad more realistic.

I will list items and their rarity, and price if they can be bought/sold in the real world.

Healing Items
    Medicine: Common, 600 Yen at Clinic. Alleviates physical fatigue. (low)
    Medical Powder: Uncommon, 1000 Yen at Clinic. Alleviates physical fatigue. (medium)
    Life Stone: Rare. Alleviates physical fatigue. (high)
    Bead: Ultra Rare. Alleviates physical fatigue. (all)
    Soul Drop: Common. Alleviates mental fatigue. (low)
    Snuff Soul: Uncommon. Alleviates mental fatigue. (medium)
    Chewing Soul: Rare. Alleviates mental fatigue. (high)
    Precious Egg: Ultra Rare. Alleviates mental fatigue. (all)
    Revival Bead: Rare. 1500 Yen at Clinic. Revives a teammate from KO. (half fatigued physically and mentally)
    Revival Balm: Ultra Rare. Revives a teammate from KO. (No fatigue)
    Creature: 200 Yen bought from a Vending Machine. Cures Sleep for one ally.
    Wide Eye Drops: 200 Yen at Clinic. Cures Dizzy for one ally.
    Hot & Sour Tea: 200 Yen at Drug Store. Cures Sleep for one ally.
    Happy Pop: 200 Yen at Drug Store. Cures Despair for one ally.
    Extinguish Orb: Uncommon. Cures Burn for one ally.
    Coolifier Pad: 200 Yen at Drug Store. Cures Burn for one ally.
    Thaw Stone: Uncommon. Cures Freeze for one ally.
    Hand Warmilizer: 200 Yen at Drug Store. Cures Freeze for one ally.
    Discharge Crystal: Uncommon. Cures Shock for one ally.
    Non-Static Gum: 200 Yen at Drug Store. Cures Shock for one ally.
    Medical Ointment: 500 Yen at Clinic. Cures Burn/Freeze/Shock for one ally.
    Relax Gel: 900 Yen at Clinic. Cures Rage/Despair/Brainwash/Fear/Confuse for one ally.
    Alert Capsule: 800 Yen at Clinic. Cures Dizzy/Forget/Sleep/Hunger for one ally.
    Hiranya: Ultra Rare. Cures all non-special ailments for one ally.
    Recover Oil: 5,000 Yen at Drug Store. Cures all non-special ailments for one ally.
    Homonculus: Ultra Rare. 60,000 Yen at Drug Store. Prevents death from an insta kill skill once.
    Magic Ointment: Ultra Rare. 4,000 Yen at Clinic. Creates a barrier on one ally that reflects magic attacks once, except almighty.
    Physical Ointment: Ultra Rare. 4,000 Yen at Clinic. Creates a barrier on one ally that reflects physical attacks once.

Attack Items

Agi Gem: Uncommon. Casts Agi on one foe.
    Bufu Gem: Uncommon. Casts Bufu on one foe.
    Zio Gem: Uncommon. Casts Zio on one foe.
    Garu Gem: Uncommon. Casts Garu on one foe.
    Psi Gem: Uncommon. Casts Psi on one foe.
    Frei Gem: Uncommon. Casts Frei on one foe.
    Kouha Gem: Uncommon. Casts Kouha on one foe.
    Eiha Gem: Uncommon. Casts Eiha on one foe.
    Maragi Gem: Rare. Casts Agi on all foes.
    Mabufu Gem: Rare. Casts Bufu on all foes.
    Mazio Gem: Rare. Casts Zio on all foes.
    Magaru Gem: Rare. Casts Garu on all foes.
    Mapsi Gem: Rare. Casts Psi on all foes.
    Mafrei Gem: Rare. Casts Frei on all foes.
    Makouha Gem: Rare. Casts Kouha on all foes.
    Maeiha Gem: Rare. Casts Eiha on all foes.
    Agilao Gem: Rare. Casts Agilao on one foe.
    Bufula Gem: Rare. Casts Bufula on one foe.
    Zionga Gem: Rare. Casts Zionga on one foe.
    Garula Gem: Rare. Casts Garula on one foe.
    Psio Gem: Rare. Casts Psio on one foe.
    Freila Gem: Rare. Casts Freila on one foe.
    Kouga Gem: Rare. Casts Kouga on one foe.
    Eiga Gem: Rare. Casts Eiga on one foe.
    Hama Gem: Rare. Casts Hama on one foe.
    Mudo Gem: Rare. Casts Mudo on one foe.
    Mahama Gem: Ultra Rare. Casts Hama on all foes.
    Mamudo Gem: Ultra Rare. Casts Mudo on all foes.
    Megido Gem: Ultra Rare. Casts Megido on all foes.

Components
    Iron Chunk: Common
    Steel Chunk: Uncommon
    Titanium Chunk: Rare
    Diamond Chunk: Ultra Rare
    Magic Shard: Common
    Magic Crystal: Uncommon
    Magic Stone: Rare
    Magic Cluster: Ultra Rare
    Fire Shard: Common
    Ice Shard: Common
    Lightning Shard: Common
    Wind Shard: Common
    Psychic Shard: Common
    Nuclear Shard: Common
    Holy Shard: Common
    Evil Shard: Common
    Swift Shard: Common
    Swift Crystal: Uncommon
    Swift Stone: Rare
    Swift Cluster: Ultra Rare
    Lucky Shard: Common
    Lucky Crystal: Uncommon
    Lucky Stone: Rare
    Lucky Cluster: Ultra Rare

• So instead of adding in a way to calculate damage, because I feel that would make combat overbearing. Weapon upgrades will compromise of adding stats to your characters weapon. Using items and components obtained in the warzone your character can go to Kajiya weapons and the store owner will upgrade your weapon for a fee. Components can add to your base stats. Or add an element to your weapon changing it from physical/gun to that element. Though beware adding an element can result in either hitting a weakness or not doing any/as much damage. Only one element can be used at a time on a weapon.

Weapon upgrades increase your ST or MA stat.

I will list components in the items section and in this section I will list what the components do and how much it will cost using it for an upgrade.

• Just like with weapon upgrades a characters armor can be upgraded. Upgrading armor can increase their HP, EN, or AG stat. You can also use components to give them a resistance to an element but like with weapons you may only have one element at a time.

I will list what components and what they do here as well as the fee for upgrading.

• Because accessories will likely have a certain stat they raise, resistance to an element, ect. I will allow them to be upgraded. Though unlike with weapons and armor an accessory upgrade will only boost the base quality. So if you have a ring that makes you take less fire damage (low), it would be upgraded to medium.

I will list what components will be needed to upgrade here and the upgrade price.

• In this tab I will list each characters weapon, armor and accessory with their upgrades. Only one accessory can be equipped at a time. Their weapon will be the same once their acquire it as well as their armor. Upon their initial warzone encounter they will only use their Persona and skills. After I will use Yukio and have him suggest the weapon and armor stores for future adventures in the warzone. Then he will show the team to them in town, they will get their weapon and armor for free upon the first visit thanks to Yukio but after money will be spent for upgrades and the such.

• Yes we will use a currency but beware I may accidentally mess up your characters balance keeping track of everyone's. So you are advised to keep track of your money in case I make a hiccup somewhere. Money can be obtained from jobs, I will make job locations unless your character already has a job. It is also obtained by shadows upon defeat but the individual who defeats it claims the money. I will have a tab for shadows and their information, money will be included in the information. Also your character can ask others for money but who knows how a player will have their character react.

I will keep the balance in this tab :3 for now the starting balance will be 3,000 Yen.

Yukio: 3,000
    Rei: 3,000
    Haru: 3,000
    Rina: 3,000
    Jessica: 3,000
    Kyoden: 3,000
    Ryo: 3,000
    Tadashi: 3,000
    Keifu: 3,000

• Here I will list shadows we come across and their information. I will make a sheet for them in google spreadsheets to be organized. I will link it here. Though there will be normal shadows, dungeon specific shadows will disappear once that dungeon disappears.

• I am currently working on a map that I will link here or just post in this tab.
    (Current school layout, may change.)
    Ryuhami_High.jpg

(Dark Grey Buildings: Ryuhami High
    Light Blue: Amamamoru House
    Green: Otome Clinic
    Red: Kajiya Weapons
    Yellow: Katchu-shi Armors
    Orange: Shokunin Accessories
    Blue: Iho Drugs)
    Rikusen.jpg

• Since there are a lot of characters I will likely divide them into two squads at times. This may not always be the case but it would make thing's a bit easier. There also may be variations to each squad. One being with Haru the other with Keifu since they are the two Navi characters. Once all sheets are submitted I will balance out potential squads and variations. Also the squads can change over time or members can switch out. For now the beginning everyone will be together, maybe through the entire first dungeon. This also gives the opportunity for multiple dungeons to be up at once or to make each dungeon large. Please do not ask to be in a certain group because you want your character with another. There will need to be balance or else a squad could be screwed.

• OPEN SIGNUPS - Persona: Shadows of War
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
everyone must be hard at work on their characters I thought there'd be at least one submission by now. :3

everyone must be hard at work on their characters I thought there'd be at least one submission by now. :3

Lol I keep redoing my character's bio. But that's all I really have left aside from uploading the mark itself. If it weren't for that, it'd be posted by now. x3

Same as Iceydaze. I keep having ideas juggling around in my head for my character's bio too and can't choose which one I love to have more.

i kinda dug myself a writing hole deciding to play the Fool's sibling, I have to wait for Wyborn to get back from their friends house so we can collab our CSs.

Alright, I'm finally back. Lol The whole weekend feels like a blur. I'll start on my character today and I should have a great deal of it written, especially background so I can help you out, Bigg. I'll give you the link to my google docs as soon as I start it.

Alright, I'm finally back. Lol The whole weekend feels like a blur. I'll start on my character today and I should have a great deal of it written, especially background so I can help you out, Bigg. I'll give you the link to my google docs as soon as I start it.
lovely looking forward to it! :3

lovely looking forward to it! :3
Also, if you have anything in mind I'm glad to hear it through. I had a long an idea but now that I'm actually writing it down a lot of things are subject to change.

Also, if you have anything in mind I'm glad to hear it through. I had a long an idea but now that I'm actually writing it down a lot of things are subject to change.
okie dokie! do you know what persona youre using?

okie dokie! do you know what persona youre using?

I was going to try and make my own special Persona based off an old chinese mythology. I'm thinking Wu Xi, the thunder king of the North.

Yeah I wanted to use lightning as his/her main ability and then I really like Chinese history.
your character's persona wont have its own abilities it uses the abilities of the other teammates. so if you want to use lightning attacks you'll have to hope some one uses a persona with zio skills.

your character's persona wont have its own abilities it uses the abilities of the other teammates. so if you want to use lightning attacks you'll have to hope some one uses a persona with zio skills.

Eh? I thought that the borrowing of skills was just to replace the wildcard thing since having multiple persona would be a bit too much. Usually the protag has their own starter themselves.

Eh? I thought that the borrowing of skills was just to replace the wildcard thing since having multiple persona would be a bit too much. Usually the protag has their own starter themselves.
i could be wrong but that's how i interpreted it. im sure scorpio can let us know when they get back.

The protagonist will have their own Persona with its own skill set. The ability to use teammates skills was to replace the wildcard since it would be a mess to keep up with a roster of changing Persona for the protagonist. The reason I also said that was to create a diverse team but it is okay for some people to share the same skills. Since the game is limited it is almost impossible for there to not be shared skills amongst users.

The protagonist will have their own Persona with its own skill set. The ability to use teammates skills was to replace the wildcard since it would be a mess to keep up with a roster of changing Persona for the protagonist. The reason I also said that was to create a diverse team but it is okay for some people to share the same skills. Since the game is limited it is almost impossible for there to not be shared skills amongst users.
ah then i was wrong. thanks for clearing that up.

Since Icey has been such a big help while I am away they are promoted to Co-Gm. If they accept. With this power comes great cupcakes and other delicious desserts. :P

I also will be working on my character and hopefully will have them out tonight/this morning. I updated the events tab, the basic Calendar is finished and I will begin on locations. Sorry for the delay in information. I have been a tad busy but I will be here and this will live even if I must die making it survive.

I accept, of course~

I know I already accepted in discord but not everyone is there.

This is also a reminder that it exists for those with discord. I know I forgot about it myself. >.>

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
I accept, of course~

I know I already accepted in discord but not everyone is there.

This is also a reminder that it exists for those with discord. I know I forgot about it myself. >.>
Look at you shamelessly plugging in the discord, already doing wonderful work.

I also probably should have mentioned it before >_> but I am updating tabs a lot so I can forget when to mention such updates.