1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

Tokyo, 20XX+1/3

170606110126-tokyo-skyline-super-tease.jpg

(Yes, we're using Tokyo again because I'm lazy, yes there will be Persona 5 references in it.)

"Should intermitted vengeance arm again / His red right hand to plague us?"
-Paradise Lost (Book II, 170-174)

Tokyo is a city with a population of 13.62 million people. Japan as a whole has a population of 137 million on a landmass roughly the size of Germany. Electronics are a prominent part of the culture. From cellphones, to large electronic billboards, to personal computers, everyone has some sort of electronic device with them. Devices that can be used to help and to monitor. 137 million people, being watched every moment of every day.

It's been 4 months since Masayoshi Shido was ousted by The Phantom Thieves. In that period of time, it's been a tumultuous time for Japanese Politics and the interim Prime Minister. Recently, a party sponsored by the Japanese branch of American-based technology company Theta has been rising in Japanese political circles, taking control of the power vacuum left by the recent events. The Gamma Party has won many gains in the Diet, and has become a major player on the political scene, even nominating a candidate to take the place of the interim Prime Minister.

However, Theta Japan holds a dark secret. It wishes to manipulate politics and install a police surveillance state within Japan. The CEO then wants to take control of Theta Central and then from there, the entire world. Fortunately, there's a new generation of Phantom Thieves, ready to fight back.

Kosei Academy, a school related to one of the last Phantom Thieves has produced the new generation to pick up the mantle.

So yes, a Persona RP inspired by Paradise Lost, The Divine Comedy, Lovecraftian works, and with touches of 1984. The players will be fighting against Theta Japan and their puppet politicians to prevent Japan becoming a corporate-run Cyberpunk Police State. This was based on an earlier 1x1 I did with @Khan of the Mardu

To get the party together without isolating any players, I'll run you all as small two-person boy-girl groups until they all meet up in the first Palace and decide to work together. This will be based around Persona 5, so we'll become the new Phantom Thieves because the old ones have gone on to do other things.

Also, your characters will have to be based on one of the Arcana.

I think that about covers it.

Reactions: Rads
Just for the sake of stating my interest and most likely giving an idea of what I aim to play, I plan to create a character based on the Hermit Arcana.

Reactions: Minerva
I am definitely interested ^^ Am not really set on what Arcana I'll base off at the moment. Will do some thinking.

I have a possible interest, I have some questions though, but I'll wait to ask them tomorrow.

Justice, Death, Moon, Devil, or Hanged Man all interest me on the tarot front as an addition, not picky which, just one of those I could work best with. Also I likely will make a female, though I can make a male if numbers force it.

Last edited:
I have a possible interest, I have some questions though, but I'll wait to ask them tomorrow.

Justice, Death, Moon, Devil, or Hanged Man all interest me on the tarot front as an addition, not picky which, just one of those I could work best with. Also I likely will make a female, though I can make a male if numbers force it.

That's fine, I'll be happy to answer those questions!

And I'm playing a girl and we have a guy, so... that's Perfectly fine!

Deciding between Chariot and Strength, leaning towards a girl though I can adjust.

If it helps any I'll limit myself to Death. Hanged Man if anyone really wanted that(death that is)

I'm pretty set on Hermit myself, so basically? Ain't nothing really limiting you guys, so go for the Arcana you feel you'd have the most fun making a character for!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I'll do that tomorrow if we got something to work with, plus consider what arcane character would be., well see yah for now.

Well maybe some others will show up soon with an interest :/. Anyways I assume face claims will be anime or game cgi like, but what is the expect post activity, and should we have an image preselected for our Phantom Thief/Metaverse appearance alongside a normal school/plain clothes one?

Well maybe some others will show up soon with an interest :/. Anyways I assume face claims will be anime or game cgi like, but what is the expect post activity, and should we have an image preselected for our Phantom Thief/Metaverse appearance alongside a normal school/plain clothes one?
I have an idea to fit new people in if people don't join off the bat.

Yeah for faceclaims, and if you want to have two images, that works just fine!

Also, I may rework my own character to fit Justice. I'll get the OoC and CS up later, and i want to try posting at least twice a week/once a day or so. Maybe a bit more, a bit less, I don't know.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
I want to make my first char devil and my next one lovers that way i get to mess with people on one hand but i also get to have a mostly fun char if you're not allowed two then lovers

I'll go for a Female with Death then. And I have two images, why I asked lol. I may go with Wheel or another though if you have a suggestion for a school reporter-ish type.

I'll go for a Female with Death then. And I have two images, why I asked lol. I may go with Wheel or another though if you have a suggestion for a school reporter-ish type.
wheel? i know there's fortune and priestess and jazz

Room for one more? I joined a persona rp a while back that died, so I even have a male character all good to go if fool arcana is open. : 3

Reactions: Minerva
wheel? i know there's fortune and priestess and jazz

Fortune, AKA The Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel also can tie in with Fate. You answered your own question in a manner.

Reactions: Rads
Room for one more? I joined a persona rp a while back that died, so I even have a male character all good to go if fool arcana is open. : 3

Of course you can, Kim!

OoC and CS should go up later.

Fortune, AKA The Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel also can tie in with Fate. You answered your own question in a manner.
Makes sense *face palms self*

Is there still room in this?

No I won't be the fool arcana that's cheating

Empress, Hierophant, or Justice are what I'd be interested in doing.

Sorry about the delay, had a personal issue. OoC and CS should be up tomorrow after a class.

Last edited: