INTEREST CHECK Persona Roleplay?

H

Hedonist Redd

Original poster
I'm thinking about making a Persona based RP, having beaten Persona 3 FES lately, and I've been hankering for more. It'd probably have to do with something similar, the town coming under peril from the Shadows, and people gradually awakening to the power of their Persona, and go off, investigating the cause of the Shadows. Also might consider an underlying plot alongside the Shadow problem, but I'd need someone else to help with the plotting. I couldn't plot my way out of a paper bag.

Anywho, I would think that all 21 Arcana would be open, with the exception of the Fool, either going to me or my plot partner, because of how broken it could become otherwise. Anyone with ideas and suggestions are welcome to give them! :3

Funny that you should mention such an RP.

Still struggling to actually piece together the entire plot and how things work, but most of mah Persona knowledge comes from the fourth game. If you fancy putting heads together, we could see if we can concoct something?

Hah hah, the first poster was right, you magnificent bastard! Absolutely, I'd love to try and concoct something. I have played Persona 4, but I came very short of beating it. Watched the anime though, so I do know the plot well enough. Persona 3 FES was my little crack addiction from Atlus (as was the first Disgaea), so I'll definitely be able to help!