Persona Roleplay Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance.
It's always one of the worst things about creating a character, I've found: how to dress them.
Which is odd since I always figured personality was the most difficult, but that seems to have sorted itself.

Appearance.
It's always one of the worst things about creating a character, I've found: how to dress them.
Which is odd since I always figured personality was the most difficult, but that seems to have sorted itself.
I typically use images with my characters and alter any detail I don't particularly care for in a short description.

I stopped that a while ago, preferring to use art that was drawn for me.
Sadly, the artists I do know are largely busy or unable to assist in some form or other.
If you happen across an image perhaps it will inspire, but until such a boon falls I can only wait until the muse tosses me another inspirational scrap to build upon.
Dozy cow that she is.

I stopped that a while ago, preferring to use art that was drawn for me.
Sadly, the artists I do know are largely busy or unable to assist in some form or other.
If you happen across an image perhaps it will inspire, but until such a boon falls I can only wait until the muse tosses me another inspirational scrap to build upon.
Dozy cow that she is.
I understand that completely. My muse has been on the run for quite a lengthy period it would seem. I'm merely waiting for it to return so I can finally accomplish some higher quality writing.

Flighty seamstress, innit.
Something will occur, it always does.

Are you still accepting~?
I never turn down a Person roleplay -- ever. <3

Yes, I'm still taking people on. I need to organize the plot and add some finer details, but anyone is welcome to express interest in joining still.

Just a quick update for you guys.

I haven't been present these past few days, and I apologize for that. I'm still trying to piece together an opening description for an OOC thread, and obligations in real life have been distracting me from that.

That said, I am still interested in pursuing this avenue of roleplay, and look forward to the day I can give you all something substantial. Until then, don't give up on me just yet.

Thank you for your patience, and I can't wait to begin this adventure with you all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Heyitsjiwon
Iwatodai Dorm. That's all I have to say.

What level of rp is this though?

Status
Not open for further replies.