Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and steampunk. All are equal, and mix matching is highly enjoyable.
Orunmila University one of the most accomplished colleges in the world. Every student has left with a successful career after graduation. Most impressively is the wide variated of careers it has to offer literallymaking itself so massive that its size is the equivalent to a major city. Yet not just anyone can apply... in fact no one can apply. The only way one can get in is to receive a invitation to these hallowed halls of knowledge. The college only accepts those with strongly inspirational, well versed, prodigy leveled adolescences with a promising future. Not once has anyone declined their offer, or so believed.

You are one of those select few who have received this invitation yet for one reason, or another your not a hundred percent sure the field they are enlisting you for is really what you wanted. Yet again one way, or another you find yourself one day away in your new dorm being prepared for the very first day of school. Your fellow first years are all clearly a bright bunch all filled with massive hopes, and dreams. Yet as you listen you realize as you hear them talk about the drive to here... that you... don't remember how you got to Orunmila University. Try as hard as you might all you can remember is the day of receiving the letter. Yet from there to here... their is a massive hole in your memory. A few others show signs of equal confusion, but you are certain the stress is the cause as you go to sleep.

Your dreams of a strange man, and room quickly reveal how much danger you may truly be in. Though as you slowly realize there is definitely something very wrong with your school students go missing, their are numerous rooms off limits, and a majority of your seniors seem to be keeping a watchful eye upon you while acting unusual, and honestly way to... disturbing in their commitment to the school.

Escape... Rebel... Fight... for if you don't you will become what they want you to.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

THE DREAM OF THE VELVET ROOM, AND THE STRANGE NOSED MAN
Be warned this is a big piece, and will be the starting point of all student characters so only read if you planning to go all in, or be ready for a hefty read XD

"Did you hear? They made it into college."

"Does that really matter?"

"Being the top of their class I am not shocked."

"Does that really mean anything?"
"Its their duty to flourish the skills they are blessed with to better man kind."

"Why can't I do what I enjoy rather then what I am good at?"
"
I heard their going to follow in their parents footsteps."

"Why can't I make my own choice?"
"I can't wait to see how they revolutionize the industry."

"I don't want this future."

"Indeed they were destined for it."

You knew this day was coming. The day that you would be at this abysmal bus stop waiting to be taken to one of the most famous of Colleges selected for your most promising of skills, scores, and capability in the field you scored highest in. Ọrunmila University the most famous of colleges highly regarded as the pinnacle place for young minds to flourish into the grand minds to lead the world. The university accepts no applications, and only sends out invitations to those it deems worthy. Every student brought in has had a unnatural successful career thus when one is sent many react. You yourself have been "blessed" to join for the field you show so much talent in... the talent your not so sure you want as your life's career. Yet upon mountains of pressure from untold sides you yet again come to terms with the fact... your right where you don't want to be. Yet as you look up from your invitation you are overcome with a sudden awareness... your not at your bus station. In front of you their is nothing but black so deep, and dark your sure one step forward would swallow you whole. All that's left is a circle of concrete upon which your bench, and the small rain guard around it. Panic immediately kicks in as you lock your body to the spot having no proper way to react to all this. Yet right as all your common senses are about to give out a sudden pair of lights catches your eyes to the left side as without any logic, or explanation a bus drives through the emptiness, and completely stop a mere two feet away from you. Its design strangle matches a double decker bus from the old Britain days yet has a unique deep blue coloring that oddly draws you to it.

"...!!," your thought process is broken again as the doorway opens, and extends a staircase all the was to your feet the driver now invisible is a elderly man with disturbingly yellow eyes dressed in a familiar blue to the bus. With a polite nod of his hat he motions for you to enter... at which you strangely respond to standing up, and walking up the staircase as you are introduced to a setting unexpected of a bus. Inside the design matches with what would normally be set up for a lounge car on a train in fact the inside seemed a bit bigger then the outside showing a rather impressive Victorian design from the side bar table to the comfortable couch aside form it all to a strange lonely table in the middle with two chairs both empty.

"All aboard," the elder man unexpectedly shouts as the stair case aggressively pulls back in followed by the massive gust created from the doors closing. So strong in fact that you invitation letter is blown out of your hands and disturbingly set perfectly upon the table. As the bus move you find your balance lost as you fling forward regaining your balance upon grabbing the chair closes to you. As the moment, and your balance finally agree with each other you sigh a relief before looking up to find the a man who has clearly broken the guinesse world record of longest nose, and widest smile.

"Ah seems we have happened upon another unusual guest. My how this starting to feel like the days of old," he confusingly starts off noting your clear expression of it as he cackles lightly waving off your concerns.

"No worries my friend you are safe from pending doom here. Yet unfortunately this place can only delay that for so long. Most of my guest are brought to me via... contracts agreed upon you, and another... force to say the least," the man explained only adding to the what the fuck nature of what you sure was a drug induced dream.

"But where are my manners. I am Igor, and I welcome you to the velvet room," upon all this confusion you oddly find yourself able to counter that this in fact not a room, but a bus for which you are met with a awkward silence.

"...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... I believe you are right... oh never have I had a guest point that out," Igor smiles clearly enjoying the company you have brought for which you are not certain if its a good, or bad thing.

"Unfortunately though you have not agreed upon such a contract, but have in fact been forced upon one without your blessing, or knowledge to the matter," Igor spoke followed by a sudden tension as the bus violent shook before a series of chains burst through the window, and in violent force grabbed you trying to pull you away from the chair you were now holding onto dear life. This dream had just taken a turn for the worse.

"I have well prepared myself for such a rude interruption," Igor chuckles as with a swipe of his hands a series of cards appear flaring a powerful light that not only free's you from the chains attacking, but also disintegrates them while fixing the damage done to the bus. Well this was definitely a dream induced by massive problems you were sure years of therapy were not going to resolve any time soon. You find yourself on your knees resting against the chair as Igor looks upon your beaten form.

"I apologize for that I will make sure the velvet ro... bus is more prepared in the future. Now we must speak of your conundrum, and the doom ever so present to your future. Your path has been predetermined for you yet it is in fact a path of damnation. You must find the creator of this contract," Igor directs you to the invitation letter upon the table before motioning you to your chest where their was a rather irritating feeling at the center of your chest... in fact it was starting to get hotter... to hot. In fact it was burning so bad that a literal flame burst from your chest as you cry in agony. Yet as soon as it started the pain was gone just as fast a hole no perfectly where the flames had appear, and upon it spot was seared into your flesh the emblem of the invitational letter.

"Something at the place you have been summoned to has a hand in this matter you must find it, and break the seal of the contract you have been forced upon. If not you will continue to fall victim to the starting transition that has begun," Igor motioned to the emblem on your chest. Your mind rambling on fumes to all you have just experienced has some how lead you to pull yourself up completely onto the chair looking at Igor with a plead for help.

"No worries my friend you are not alone, and I will lend you the key to unlocking your strength needed for this trial ahead," his smile somehow widened as with another wave of his hands those cards from earlier surrounded the letter on the table spinning wildly into a implosion upon the letter changing its color from a bright white to the deep blue the velvet room... bus was covered in.

"When the time is right this power will reveal itself to you, but only if you are determined to escape your doom... by whatever means... necessary..."

You jolt up in a panic covered in sweat, and realizing your not in a bus... but in your dorm room. You immediately check your chest finding no emblem burned into your flesh... was it all a dream? It felt so real... DING DONG DING DONG. The sound of the starting day bell grabs your attention as you leap out of bed wrestling to get ready for your first day of college.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

RULE BOOK SUCKERS MAHAHAHAHA

1. No powerplay/Godmodding I swear I will feed you to dumpster fire.

2. In the situation of fights realize your characters at the beginning have no real experience, and will fail miserable here, or there DO NOT FEAR LUCK AND THE SECOND YEAR STUDENT WILL SAVE YOU FOR THE MOST PART UNTIL YOU GET GOOD SCRUBS.

3.Please be polite in the OOC, and Discord I am a gently giant, and do not want to have to squash any of you x3.

4. Three Strike Rule... you break the rules, or cause problems more then twice your out, and I will leave your characters fate to @RedArmyShogun and you best be scared mother trucker is very creative.

5. All Character Sheets will be PMed to me for review the reason being I want to keep bio, and certain other details hidden from the rest to create a better air of mystery between the characters.

6. I am not placing any posting limits, or post cycles. With that said if you don't post longer then a week I will give warning if proper reason hasn't been given.

7.If anyone is having problems in RP, or needs to temporarily leave please let me know. I will work with you so that you can comeback if your able to one day.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

CS SHEET

Picture/Appearance: Picture, or detailed description or both x3 NO REAL IMAGES THOUGH FU I RP TO ESCAPE REALITY XP

Name:

College Year:

Weight:

Height:

Personality: Give me six or more words/defining elements that describe your character.

Bio: (Only I will be seeing this thus everyone can enjoy the relation of your character through story so you don't have to be fancy just give me the needed details of what your character has experienced life wise.)

Careers: The one you were set to upon invitation from Orunmila/ The one you desire to be secretly

Weapons: (One Melee, and one ranged. If you desire you can use picture's in the real world though your weapons will take form as bracelet charms. Future explanation will be made to why this is XD. Also no going crazy these need to be realistic weapons though you can get wacky with the design.)

Persona Stats

Starting Tarot Card Affinity: (No one will be allowed the same Aracana thus this will be a first come first serve situation. No one is allowed to take the World, Fool, or Judgement Arcana's) Here is the list we are using for the Arcana by the way: Arcana

Starting Persona Picture:(If possible I would like your starting persona to be based on the field your being forced to partake in, or somewhere related to why you hate it.)

Starting Persona Name:

Starting Persona's Affinity:(Element Weakness is obviously the opposite as per the games)

Summoning Invitation:(How does your character destroy the letter that ruined your life to summon your persona o3o)

True Arcana:(At some point your character will be given a chance to rebel against what people want them to be. At this point you will shatter the shackles of your doom, and reveal your true self changing your Arcana to your resolved temperament. Yet again no one will have the same Arcana's so you must use one that hasn't been picked XP)

True Persona Picture:

True Persona Name

True Persona Affinity: (You can keep it the same if you like xp)

…………………………………………………………………...

Cast/Available Spots

First Year Students
1. Taken Hermit/(unknown) @Jessica2477
2. Taken Fortune/Devil @Azurian Dream
3. Taken Emporer/Tower @VicViper1
4. Taken Unknown/Unknown @Childish Grumpino
5. Taken Death/Temperance @Verran

Second Year Students
1. Taken Unknown/Unknown @EmperorsChosen
2. Available

Third Year Students