1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
FUJIHAMA HIGH SCHOOL
mentions: @Psyker Landshark [Nagi], @Solace [Munehisa]
"Why the fuck wouldn't you tell us that while we spent minutes walking up to the club room, dipshit?!" Nagi grasped Goji in both her hands and lifted the bird, just barely resisting the urge to throttle the little shit.

"Seriously, are you trying to screw us? Next time, tell us this shit before we go in or you're going in my deep fryer." She glowered from behind her gas mask, begrudgingly releasing Goji as she looked around.

"This really isn't funny anymore! You're gonna have to clean all of this up before anyone finds out, y'know!"

Nagi whipped her head up at the familiar voice, her eyes widening. Oh. Oh, shit. That...was Asumi, wasn't it?

"Bird," Nagi grunted to Goji as she slipped her brass knuckles on. "Hypothetically, what's the odds of the app thing sucking someone else in with us?"

"You didn't give me the chance!" the smaller version of Goji rattled out as he was lifted from Nagi's shoulder. "Thought you'd be a bit smarter than just rushing in!!"

Their argument was interrupted at the sound of another voice. Goji scrambled to settle himself upon Nagi's shoulder again, breathing heavily. If only he could fly here. His broken wing prevented him from doing much...

"If they're close enough to you when you use the app, then it's likely," Goji said. "I probably shoulda said somethin' about that too, huh? But guess what. You didn't give me the chance."

Humans.
Why were they so stupid?

"You were dead silent the whole way up the stairs, dickwipe!" Nagi hissed back in response, incensed that the literal shitcrow insisted on trying to pass the buck off in this situation. She would have more to say, but the prospect of her best friend somehow having gotten sucked in with them into this hellhole took precedence.

"Motherfucker," She groaned to Mune, making her way to the door. "I'm calling an audible, we're getting Asumi outta here first and foremost. That fine with you? Yeah? Good, I thought so." Nagi didn't even bother to wait for his response as she booted the room's door open, barging out as she started to scan the surrounding hallway for Asumi.

The sound of his shoes fell louder as it was replaced by the footfall of boots, and the scenery warped into the familiar dizzying atmosphere. Munehisa was in that strange outfit once more, his hand riding up against one of the small antlers that was his deer-like mask-- their first incursion meant that they were already perceived as threats, just as Goji explained. Though, it was quickly evident that the bird omitted a bout of crucial information from them, feeling an immediate mixture of concern and anger upon hearing Asumi's shrill voice from what was supposed to be the hallway.

Great. Just happens to be the worst person to get pulled into this bullshit. "Anything else you gonna withhold from us?" Munehisa followed through the doorway after Nagi, reaching to flick the crow's head as he looked down the opposite path for Asumi. "How the hell do we even get her outta this place if we do find her?"

The crow scoffed, attempting to bite Munehisa as he reached out to flick his forehead.
"Don't blame me for not taking your time! You're runnin' into a Palace filled with Shadows, not some--"

Luckily for the two of them, the student whom had wandered astray was not difficult to find. In fact, by the time they made it down the other end of the hallway, Asumi had already been turning the corner. The girl squeaked in surprise, nearly dropping the tub of matcha ice cream. Who where these strange people? Were they actually Nagi and Munehisa? She had been following them just now, so it only made sense--

"Don't hurt me!" Asumi cried out as she finally abandoned her hold on her bag. The ice cream landed on the ground with a wet thlop. It was a shame, really. Her body reacted before her mind could even complete its thought process. After the initial wave of shock finally passed, she blinked up at the pair helplessly. "N-nagi? Nara?! Why are you two dressed that way?"

Nagi sighed and shook her head as she removed her gas mask for a brief moment just to show her entire face to Asumi before fixing it back on.

"Yeah, hey." She remarked with a sense of forced casualness. "So remember how me and Mune made that shit up about me taking pity on him and the fake date? Well, now you see why we made that shit up. Absolutely no fucking shot you would've believed us about this. Hell, we barely believe it."

Nagi whirled around, her coat cape swishing behind her as she looked around the hallway for any signs of hostiles.
"Right, looks like we're still clear. Anyways, Asumi, stick with us, we'll try to explain this once we're outta here. Bird, what's our exit look like? We kinda just got lucky last time."

Asumi stared blankly at Nagi, her eyes wide and skin pale as a sheet of paper. She glanced at Munehisa, then at her, then back at Munehisa, silent as ever as they turned back towards the crow that sat on Nagi's shoulder. The bird lifted one of its wings towards its chin and took on a pensative expression.

"If we head down this hallway, and to the left, we should be going the right way--"

"Wait a second," Asumi suddenly said, her words carrying more fire than before. Her glances had turned into heated glares at both of her friends, and she set both of her hands on her sides as she maintained her look. "You wanna leave now? When you haven't even explained anything?!" she hissed.

Goji raised a feather to his beak.
"Keep your voice down!"

"Well, I'm not budging if you guys don't tell me what's going on!" Asumi snarled, though it was obvious she wasn't speaking to Goji at all. In fact, she hadn't even heard him.

"Fuck's sake," Nagi groaned, raising a hand to her forehead. Asumi was picking now to be stubborn? Seriously? "Ok, ten words or less: weird alternate world shit, monsters in here can kill you." She paused, tallying the count up in her head. "Huh, that actually was ten words exactly. Nice." Nagi continued on, what little of her expression visible above her mask pleading.

"But anyways, Asumi, please, just bail outta here with us before you get killed or some shit. I ain't exactly ready to have my best friend's death on my conscience. I know this whole thing is sus as fuck, I get it. Just, go with it for now. I'm fuckin' begging you here."

Munehisa's expression creased as he momentarily took off his mask, his fingers tensing against a stressed brow. "I can't actually believe that it had to be you that got sucked into this place," he shook his head, offering Asumi a colder reception given their predicament.

"It'll take too long explaining everything besides the whole danger factor-- the Shadows can pop up just around the corner at any moment," Munehisa peered down the hallway, bumping past Asumi's shoulder and grabbing her wrist to pull the girl along. "Let's go before I nearly get killed again!"

No matter how much these two were trying to convince her, Asumi just wasn't buying it. They were keeping something from her, other than the whole "monsters lurking in the shadows" thing, and she didn't like it. They had also been ignoring her half the time the past couple of days, and she didn't like that either. What were they trying to get into? Were they trying to get killed? And they didn't have the decency to try to talk to her? Her heart sank deep into her chest as she dropped her glare to the ground, back where the tub of ice cream laid half-open. Were they drifting away from her..?

When Munehisa grabbed her by the wrist, she couldn't help but pull away from him.
"I don't need your help," she growled, blatant frustration leaking into her voice as she glared at both of them. "Why didn't--?"

There was a buzz further down the corridor. Another bee-like Shadow had appeared from around yet another corridor in the labyrinth, its red eyes glowing angrily as it set its sights on them. Growling, it darted towards them. Asumi's frustration turned into pure, icy horror as she screamed and bolted in the opposite direction, dashing further down the hall and into the shadows.

"Good job," Goji grumbled with an annoyed look. "I'm 'solutely astounded at how you two made this whole situation better."

"God damn it, what the fuck is her problem?!" Nagi snapped in frustration as Asumi ran off for seemingly no reason. A brass-knuckled fist slammed forward and straight into the oncoming bee Shadow, dazing it from the sheer force of impact. Nagi reached out with her other hand, firmly grasping the Shadow by its thorax and slamming it into the nearby wall until it dissipated.

Her momentary anger taken out on the bee, Nagi turned to Mune, gesturing towards the direction Asumi ran off in with one hand while flipping the bird to the bird with her other.

"C'mon, we gotta get after her!" She said hurriedly, already tearing off after Asumi.

Just as Munehisa anticipated, the commotion had finally kicked the beehive. "Wait!" his command was unheard as the boy watched Asumi bolt off into the unknown upon the appearance of the Shadow, groaning. He prepared to draw upon the spear from his soul, but refrained for the time being upon his partner dealing with the enemy. "Damn it," he cursed, trailing after Nagi.

The first encounter, coupled with Asumi's shriek, would certainly draw more of them towards their part of the Palace. As they rounded the corridor after their damsel in distress, another Shadow descended from a gap within the gooey foundation, its alerted buzzing almost painting a spotlight on them. "Freeze!" Munehisa invoked upon Peter Pan, shattering the globule of ice that encased the bee and distintegrating the sentry that impeded their path.

"You know the layout, right, bird?" he questioned Goji. "Where exactly is she running off to?"