YoRHa Type A No.2
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.
"Should intermitted vengeance arm again / His red right hand to plague us?"
-Paradise Lost (Book II, 170-174)
Tokyo is a city with a population of 13.62 million people. Japan as a whole has a population of 137 million on a landmass roughly the size of Germany. Electronics are a prominent part of the culture. From the cellphones everyone carries with them, to large electronic billboards on buildings in Shibuya, to personal computers, everyone has some sort of electronic device with them. Devices that can be used to help and to monitor. 137 million people, with devices on them that can be used for monitoring purposes. Devices that
It's been 4 months since Masayoshi Shido was ousted by The Phantom Thieves. In that period of time, it's been a tumultuous time for Japanese Politics and the interim Prime Minister who has had to pick up the mess left by the previous two Prime Ministers. Recently, a party sponsored by the Japanese branch of American-based technology company Theta has been rising in Japanese political circles, taking control of the power vacuum left by the recent events. The Gamma Party has won many gains in the Diet, and has become a major player on the political scene, even nominating a candidate to take the place of the interim Prime Minister.
However, Theta Japan holds a dark secret. It wishes to manipulate politics and install a police surveillance state within Japan. The CEO then wants to take control of Theta Central and then from there, the entire world. Fortunately, there's a new generation of Phantom Thieves, ready to fight back.
Kosei Academy, a school in Roppongi related to one of the last Phantom Thieves has produced the new generation to pick up the mantle. These new Phantom Thieves have come forward to fight the power and once again save the world.
Appearance: (Images work fine. If you have one for your Phantom Thief form as well, you can put that)
Arcana: (Use this to help choose depending on your character's personality)
Primary weapon: (melee and gun)
Anything I forgot:
- All Iwaku Rules apply
- As the GM, my word is law
- Please don't drag OoC Conflicts into the IC and Vice-Versa.
- If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to me!
- Have fun!
0: The Fool (Shinji Kakutama)
1: The Magician
2: The High Priestess
3: The Empress
4: The Emperor
5: The Hierophant
6: The Lovers
7: The Chariot (reserved, me)
8: The Justice
9: The Hermit (Katsuo Arakawa)
10: Wheel of Fortune
11: The Strength
12: The Hanged Man (Sakiko Mizushima)
13: Death (Reserved)
14: Temperance (Ayame Abe)
15: The Devil
16: The Tower
17: The Star
18: The Moon (Kaede Sadow)
19: The Sun (Aki Kiyoko)
21: The World