Persona: Equilibrium; a Persona Fandom RP idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, should we be filling out the interview now? :o

Oh, should we be filling out the interview now? :o
If you want? I mean I'm being fairly open about it not being a sure thing so maybe you shouldn't but if you wanna, go for it.

Ah okay. I really hope this goes through but I don't want to spend that much effort if it won't pay off in the end...owo'

Ah okay. I really hope this goes through but I don't want to spend that much effort if it won't pay off in the end...owo'
If nothing else, it's a character building exercise? Again, don't feel like you need to do it.

I'll leave it open in a tab; maybe I'll feel like doing it later.

If it makes you feel any better, I just finished it. It took much longer than I expected.

I feel that the interview process was well done, it wasn't too long or too short. Just right I feel.

Well it was pretty complete in its own right for a persona themed rp. I think that maybe the only downside might have to do with some of the questions that although being specific turns rather confusing. Ex: the specifics on the extracurricular activies, I faced a particular problem there were I got into detail about all things associated with this activities during that section but then a few questions later i find a similar question regarding the extracurricular activities, which I answered earlier. Maybe giving some basic examples in particularly tricky questions like that could help one get to know what to write down. Still the interview fullfills to create an odd atmosphere and I can surely say I did enjoy the ride through.

This seems delectable and lovely, I'm definitely interested in this RP, should there still be space left for me.

After further consideration with my schedule and my current 'drive to do RPs and shit', I will not be starting up this RP at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Ughh..Too bad. I kind of knew it was still possible for it to not be realized but i had my hopes on participating ._. I don´t think another persona rp that was tackled in this fashion will present itself around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.