Persona: Beginnings in Blue

No problem, Hartke. I've done similar things, haha.

Ah, oops >.> I'll change it to star, if that works?

Id like to join. I'll edit this post soon and post a character.

Two questions before I submit my RPC. Will there be an opposing group like the Strega was to S.E.E.S in P3 and what Arcana are left to choose from?

1) Maybe
2) Technically the ones listed (except for Hanged Man) are still open, but if you make a character with an arcana that's already taken, you'll be competing against the other character's sheet to see who gets in the RP and who doesn't. So, to put it simply, the ones with no claim at all so far are: Magician, Empress/Emperor, Justice, Hermit, Temperance, and Sun.

Okay. I'll make one. Just started watching Persona, and decided to join.

S'all good.

I'm in the CBox right now, so pop on in if you got any questions.

Name: Kouhei Mo Fubuki (Calm blizzard)

Class: 3-B

Part-time job: Cashier at the local movie store

Appearance: Take out the gun Rayne-anime-guys-16216277-380-546.jpg

Arcana: I The Magician

Persona: Yuki is pale white, with blue hair and ice white eyes. Wearing a soft blue dress, and a white shawl across her bare shoulders, she stands straight and elegant like a Queen with an audience. She wields a halbred as her weapon of choice. When eyes fall upon her, people get the feeling of a soft winter day, calm and relaxed.

Elemental Affinity: Ice

Elemental Vulnerability: Wind

Fear: Being alone. Since his parents died, Kouhei hates being alone and tends to surround himself with people, but he never feels that he is close with any of the people he hangs out with, which tends to keep him mentally on edge, even though he never lets this show on his face or voices this concern outloud.

Personality: Kouhei is a slow moving person and always tired. Balancing life between work and school for him is tiring and generally is falling asleep in class; because of this Kou usually has some sort of caffine beverage in his hand tiring to keep himself awake, which never works cause the can (usual container for his drink) is never open. Even though he is just conscious during the day, Kouhei is a friendly guy and tends to get along with almost everybody. When he does start to intake caffine, Kou's personality becomes more upbeat and hyper. Kouhei feels the most relaxed when it is either snowing of there is snow on the ground, and feels more tense when there is a heavy wind.