Persona, anyone?

U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster
'nuff said. I'm curious to see who's played Atlus' spin off series, Persona. Hell, even the other SMT/Devil Summoner/Devil Survivor/Strange Journey/DDS... anyone play these games?

make a persona rp

Persona II EP for PSI or bust, hah. My favourite mainline game (it was gonna be, til Atlus nixed that because it had adults + wasn't about Tokyo) is Strange Journey. I'd be up for a persona RP, classic or modern. I'm something of a long-term fan of the series, but to be honest, the latest post-kaz-kaneko outings have been...

Uh, I liked the cast, let's leave it at that. Less so in 'Final' or 'Apocalypse' or whatever you wanna call it.

But what do you wanna discuss? How cool and oppressive the atmosphere of the first Devil Survivor is? Which Gotou/Goto/Gotou is the best? Favourite mythological entities that were passed over for persona/demon designs?

A thread... HAH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! //shoves giant thread away because users don't like the idea of determining if they live or die

Anything, really. I'm more partial to the SMT series (with Nocturne on top). Unintentionally, this Persona thread can turn into a Jojo thread based on inspiration alone (I've never watched a single episode/tried to read it and failed). Uh... I still have a Raidou Frost doll from one of the Devil Summoner games.

I love the Persona games! I still own 3 and 4 for my PS2. Just man they are hella long to play!