Persona 4: Broken Wings (Or what would happen should Yukiko had died)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dame Ram

Original poster
Hello everyone, today I present to you an idea I had a long time ago about the game Persona 4's timeline. What would happen should the first rescue mission, the one resulting in the saving of one Amagi Yukiko, end up in failure? The fledgling group would be broken, no doubt, with Yosuke and Chie blaming Yu for the young woman's death and the investigation ending up broken and useless as a result of the tragedy. There is a ray of hope, however, for when one Tatsumi Kanji go missing, both Yu and Teddy goes to his rescue, trying to redeem themselves and save someone, anyone.

The tale will start there, with a plan to make it so that the shadow of Kanji, smitten with the two's effort to save him, letting Yu reason with him enough for Kanji to be saved, a result of Yu's and Teddy's stubborn effort to get better, stronger. The team will be made anew then, but when Yu's own repressed shadow make its appearance when one Kujikawa Rise appear on the screen, and when Kanji's attraction to his savior take a very real turn, what will happen to the flirtatious Risette?

Basically, I seek a half fluffy, half drama love triangle between Yu, Kangi and Rise, and would like this to develop as realistically and slowly as possible. Is anyone interested in trying out and expending this basic plot with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.