Perpetual Winter

Seth had been in the mood for something, but thinks to the attendants 'timely' entrance, he felt that feeling disappear out the window and into the cold, underground tunnel. Suddenly the impact of the situation hit Seth like a cement cinder block. How could he be thinking of passion at a time like this? He caught the attendant with a loud, and slightly irritated "Excuse me, Sir?!" Before he left.

"Yes?" said the attendant, looking down at them, apparently oblivious to the fact he had interrupted them in a romantic moment.

Seth Spoke, avoiding the attendants eyes.

"Can you also bring us a detailed map of Andropolis?"

"Certainly sir, right away."

Their embrace had been broken, but Seth could still feel her body pressed tightly against his, so he adjusted in order to pull out the flip down table that was attached to the wall. It's not that he didn't want to be close, but this did not seem like the right time or place.

The attendant came back with a menu and a map, which he set on the table before leaving.

"I'll be back shortly to take your order."

Seth looked at the map. In all honesty, he had no idea what he was looking for, but thought it would be wise to get an idea of what Androplois was like. It looked like the majority of the city was housed inside one, huge structure with many floors. Each floor had a different purpose. Ground level, as it was called although it sat a good several floors off the actual ground, offered dinning. Floors 2-30 had a wide arrangement of shopping. 30-45 was maintenance, security as well as the main head quarters of the Cybernetics program and development center. Seth admittedly was drawn to this, just as certainly as the metal gears inside his body kept his blood flowing.

Helena gazed at the map on the opposite of Seth now, looking down on it with much enthusiasm. "Wow it looks like one great big castle" she said smoothing out the creases on the edges of the map

is this what freedom looked like?

When they had ordered and settled in to eat Helena picked at her Cesar salad then decided to finally try a bite "wow this is actually really good... i wonder if one of the droids made it" she said giggling as she imagined a droid trying to make the perfect salad. She could tell it was starting to get dark outside already.. she looked at Seth for the first time since the embarrassing interruption happened

"So.. how long is it going to take us to get there?"

As if to answer her question, a mechanical voice sang out into the cab of the Train.

"Attention: All passengers getting of at Andropolis, please prepare to exit at your designated ramp. The train will stop in 10 minutes, repeat."

The message repeated several times, as out the window light could be seen for the first time since the trip had started. Seth lost the breath in his lungs as the amazing city opened up above them. It truly was an eye catching spectacle to behold. The main bulk of the building was similar to mall, but Helena hit the nail on the head by calling it a 'Great big castle'. Just like a castle, the enclosed city was completely self contained. Seth ate his turkey club sandwich with blazing sped as he stood up. He took Helena's hand, feeling a slight tingle in his chest has he felt her hand close around his.

"Let's go." He said.

They didn't have long to inspect the map, but Seth had a decent idea of where they should go first. At least for the time being, they would have to get a room. A place to be out of the public eye and try to consider their next move. Seth wondered if there were any other runners here, and for that matter, Night Owls?

They got off the train, and into a terminal similar to the one they had boarded. The only difference was, there were no stairs leading to ground level, instead the station employed elevators that would take a person from the station to any other floor of Andropolis. Seth walked to one of the Elevators and inspected the options. There was a lay out similar to the one on the map, giving a list of floors and a brief description of what was located there. He ran is finger down the list and then stopped on one that read ' Hotels/dining/tourist attractions.

"That's the one, Floor 35. I think our first move should be getting a room here, a base of operations so to speak. So we can at least have some time to ourselves to plot our next move. I wonder if there are any Runners here…"

Seth's voice was cut short as the elevator door opened and two Night Owls were staring them straight in the face. Seth gulped, his throat clicking loudly. Seth tightened his grip on Helena's hand, which he had been holding since they got off the Train.

The two night owls got off the elevator, and one looked questioningly at Seth.

"You getting on?"

Seth didn't question the fact that they had no idea the two were runners, he only nodded and rushed onto the elevator, hitting the door close button as quickly as he could. His face had gone white as he turned to Helena.

"Well, I guess they don't know we are here….yet?"

They rose steadily to floor 35, from there they would hopefully get a room.

Helena squeezed Seth's hand when she saw the night owls, She hadn't expected to see them here, she didn't know why, but she expected this place to be nothing short of a paradise... but I guess when you have no where to go but up, you have no choice but to think only positives

Too bad she was thinking Too positive.

She was glad that Seth had squeezed her hand too, because it let her know in the midst of the incident, In way she felt, She was not alone. Her adrenaline was pumping as if they were about to drop on a roller coaster with no seat belts.. for a second she thought it was the end until he said..

"You getting on?"

Was all he said. She was glad Seth had made the first move, because she was frozen, she couldn't think of a thing to say.. But he snapped her out of it when he reassured her they didn't know who they were...at least not yet..

When they reached the 35th floor however, it was everything they imagined, it was in one word, beautiful. It looked like a 5 star resort, complete with pools, Jacuzzi's, mini bars and everything else you could possibly imagine. She couldn't help but smile when she seen the tanning booth, After being trapped in that winter wonderland for so long, she was long over due for a tan, and if she couldn't get it the natural way she had no issue getting it artificially sprayed on her body

Not that Im trying to look pretty for anyone... I think...

She thought to herself as they looked around for the front desk, the place was so big it was hard to tell which desk was for who, In everyone else's eyes, they probably looked like a couple. They were so close, and there hands were still cupped together... Helena looked up at Seth as they slowly walked in

"I think after we check in, we need to change the way we look maybe... Because if news spreads we are here, they are going to be looking for us the way we look now.. maybe we should try and get new identities... switch our hairstyles or something" she said shrugging "We also need to somehow find out if there are any .. people um..like us here". She tried to avoid saying the word runner.. She knew they had just got in, but she wanted to plan ahead because if they planned on surviving here, or at least living here a while they had to blend in with their surroundings..

Weve been through too much together in this short amount of time.. to get caught, then we will have accomplished nothing.

Seth agreed with everything Helena had said. Changing their appearances would be first priority. Seth thought briefly back to when he was about 13 and died his hair. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but still he remembered it well. Sometimes old memories would creep back into his thoughts, and even though they were often shrouded by darkness, they still had a certain glimmer of happiness; Happy nostalgia.

They walked up to the check-in and Seth spoke.

"Hi, we would like a room for the night, maybe a bit longer, but for now just one night."

He smiled, trying his best to look happy and content, as if on vacation.

"Very good, sir. Will that be one bed or two?"
The young, male receptionist smiled in a 'knowing' way as Seth felt a small flush rise to his ears and on the back of his neck.

"Um, er…One bed will be fine." He thought it would look less suspicious this way, since the hotel receptionist was already assuming that they were two lovers escaping away for a night of bliss.

"Very good sir!" Said the young man as his fingers typed in information on the Keyboard.

View attachment 4139Seth paid for the room and they headed out of the main lobby and to their room. The room was as beautiful as everything else in Andropolis, furnished in white with silver accents and beautiful glass walls all around. In fact, all the walls were glass, even in the shower and bathroom. Seth thought briefly how they would get any privacy while changing clothes in a room like this, but quickly dismissed it as it was overall the least of their worries.

"Well, here we are. I can sleep on the floor. i mean I thought it would be less conspicuous if we got one bed, you know?"

The flush was back in his cheeks.

Helena wasn't prepared for what he said to the receptionist. Her cheeks were bright red when he said one bed... but she had quickly understood what he meant a couple of minutes after

It would have looked conspicuous had he said 2 beds.. She settled her bag on the bed and took out some comfortable PJ shorts and a tank top...

She blushed looking at the shower, which was glass and there for see threw... she went to it and put one hand inside to see how much would show if she hopped in the shower... It wasn't too bad.. the sight was blurry.. something just 3 levels up from being a silhouette.

She tried to give a reassuring smile and got a towel out off of the shelf

"No no its fine.. the bed is really big so we will have our own um.. space" she concluded trying to find the words herself.

"Im going to take a shower now okay?... go ahead and get comfortable.. there's a TV and everything so just relax.. we made it this far."

She tried to reassure him even though she felt tense herself, going inside the bathroom and pulling the sliding door shut.. she stripped and got inside the shower... the moment the hot water hit her... she didn't feel embarrassed any longer.. it was as if nothing mattered... It was utter bliss. She scrubbed herself, as if trying to scrub off the old city from where they came... she didn't hear any noise in the background so she cleared her throat looking up as the steam fogged the area around her including the glass even more glass even more.

"Seth are you okay?"

Seth tried to distract himself with other things as Helena went to the shower, but the glass made it so hard. After all, he had been lonely for so long, unable to share his secrets with anyone, let alone being intimate with a female. After that moment in the cave, and after that in the train, Seth wondered if it would be such a far stretch to imagine them together, as lovers? He couldn't help but steal glances at her as she stripped naked and got into the shower. He wasn't staring, but he wasn't not looking, either. Her body, through the slightly foggy window, looked beautiful, each curve of her body standing out against the hot steam and fog. She was very well put together, and Seth got sucked into a brief fantasy with her calling out for him to bring her a towel, it was all in his head, but what a great fantasy it was. Seth's pants began to feel tight, too tight and before he could help himself he had a….

Seth jumped at the sound of Helena's voice.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just admiring the view."

He gulped at his choice of words.

"The view out the window, I mean. This is a nice room, how is the shower? I think I will take one too, hopefully there is enough hot water left, after you're done I mean…"

He was rambling, definitely more than a little distracted.

"Let me know when you're done, ok? I want to go next."

Seth was trying his best to not come off as excited, although it was not an easy feat. All he could do is watch, for now.

"yea im okay. Just admiring the view"

Helena almost dropped her soap as he said this. She began to blush.. even after he corrected himself,

Just like Seth, it had been a while sense she had had a relationship with anyone... being in hiding has that downside to it.

You will be safe, but you will be lonely.

She thought about what he said about the hot water running out and she quickly washed the lather from her hair and body and turned off the shower.

She stepped out of the shower, and dried herself, putting on her clothes and rapping a towel around her hair, which was still dripping wet.

She looked at Seth as she made her way to the bedroom

"I..Im finished.."

she said blushing and putting her things away, She looked at the time.. wondering how it would be to

sleep with a guy.. in the same bed as her. She thought about how he could hold her against him, comfort her, make her feel safe, and she do the same for him.

Intimacy..

She blushed at the idea of it, but assumed it was probably the farthest thing from Seth's mind.

She walked over to the blinds and closed all of them, Like everyone that checked in, They needed privacy, besides that she was still a little paranoid about the Night Owls.

She turned on a lamp and sat down with a book she had been reading, "I left it nice and hot" She said smiling at him with reassurance

Great. How stupid did that just sound.

Seth smiled at her comment about leaving it nice and hot, and as steam rose into the room from the slightly cracked shower door, Seth grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. There really wasn't much privacy at all, and like he had seen her undress, she would no doubt see him. He took his shirt off first, and some of his scars were visible on his skin. In all honesty, Seth was a little more embarrassed by his scars than anything else. He was actually rather proud of his body. He was well built and had nicely defined chest and abs. He turned the water on, before un zipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor. He tried to turn side ways before taking his boxers off and standing completely naked,but he had to turn to actually get in the shower so he was pretty sure Helena had seen everything god had given him. The hot water felt good as it cascaded off his naked body. He totally forgot that he was completely visible and got lost in a world of hot water bliss.

After soaping up and rinsing off he cut the water and as quickly as possible grabbed his towel. He wrapped it around his waist and saw that his clothes had gotten completely soaked. It turned out he forgot to close the shower door completely. He had a change in his backpack, but that was out on the bed. He thought for a minute, and again, was more self conscience about his scars than anything else. He walked out into the room, wearing only a towel that was draped and hanging barley off his hips.

"My clothes got soaked. Sorry, but I need to get a change out of my backpack." He looked around, feeling cold air from the room on his body. "Have you seen my back pack?"

Helena looked up from her book to see Seth stepping out of the bath area, Naked.

The towel that wasn't doing its job very well barely clung on to his waste...

Helena swallowed hard and her eyes followed him as he moved across the room.

Every moved he made... every crease in his chest, and the muscles had her eyes glued,

Not to mention the scars... she was a sucker for boys with battle wounds..

However these battle wounds were a bit different.. they looked like scars from the result of a surgery..

Most likely the one he had told her about.

She had to re-register the question he had asked her

She blinked twice before getting up quickly and helping him look for it

"Um, no I think... I think its over here"

she said glancing back at him...as droplets of water raced down his chest

She blinked hard and shook her head picking up his bag that was behind the couch

"Remember you threw it over here" She said handing it to him, and looking him over one more time before blushing

and looking at her book as it lay on the couch

"We both were so excited to be here we just dropped our things anywhere" she said laughing a little..

To hide her excitement.

was it working?

Maybe.

Often , during times of stress and fear such as this, the human mind will go into survival mode. Although Seth had no way of predicting weather or not they would make it out if this alive, he wanted to survive, above all else humans want to survive, it is their prime function. In this case, his body was telling him that in order to guarantee survival he must reproduce, and despite the slightly cold air in the motel room, his body was responding as his muscles tensed up and started to expand. He was not embarrassed anymore. He saw the way that Helena was looking at his bare skin, the way her eye's moved over his chest and to his scars.

"Do you want to touch them?"

He was close to her now, sharing the same air, smelling the sweet smell of her hair as he took her hand and put it slowly onto his chest where a deep scar ran across his stomach and down to his waist, where it disappeared under the towel. He traced her hand along the scar, all the way down, until her fingers were inside the loosely hanging towel that threatened to fall off at any second. He eased her to stand as he pressed his body close to hers, felling the swell of her breast as it pressed tightly against him. He pulled her closer, feeling the part of himself that wanted her most throb against her as he held her.

Seth wanted her to take her clothes off, and honestly there was only one thing on her mind.

He brushed her hair back and kissed her, deeply, passionately stopping only when the towel feel off completely. He looked to her, trying to decide if he was over stepping their relationship, he hoped he wasn't.

Helena's eyes didnt leave his as he took her hand and let it travel slowly down his chest, exploring his scars..

She blushed a little, at his question, because this meant he could tell she was curious...

However, she was relieved that he wasn't offended by her gesture.

She gazed down as he slowly lead her fingers across his chest.. and down further..

She felt butterflies creep up in her stomach.. she liked Seth.. and Seth liked her too.. and if they were going to do something about it, considering there circumstances, and how every day wasn't promised, then they needed to do it now.

Define their relationship.

He answered a million questions that floated around in her head when he leaned in and kissed her, pulling her against his own damp bare body..

The kiss engulfed her, taking her away from all the stress and worry that surrounded her and him on this long journey to this final destination.

Even as he removed the hair from her face, his touch soothed her..

When his towel fell she blushed a little more, gazing down and looking him all the way up until reaching his eyes once more.. she could tell he was asking her something..

and her answer was yes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck slowly pulling herself even closer to him and parting her lips slowly she kissed him again... deeper this time,

Yes Seth... I like you too.

In the midst of a frozen waste land, love can find a way. Never give up hope, the silver lining is always hiding beneath the darkest clouds...

Seth kissed Helena deeply before getting off the bed and picking up his backpack.

"Hey look" He said, waving the bag in the air "It was right here the whole time." Although, in the back of his mind he had a feeling he knew where it was from the start, but what a delicious slip of the mind that turned out to be.

He slipped his boxers on and then his pants, but left his shirt off as he stared into one of the rooms many mirrors. His chest was riddled with scars, he traced one with his index finger before turning to Helena.

"Do my scars…bother you?"
He paused, remembering how much he hated them just after the accident and how his parents treated him. They had defiantly had a huge impact on his life. Sometimes, late at night when sleep wouldn't come, he wondered if he would have been better off dead? After all, if it wasn't for the cybernetics in his body he would be dead. If he had been born about 50 years earlier, before the cybernetics program had been established, he surly would have been DOA after the accident.
This thought also made Seth remember about the cybernetics facility here at Andropolis. Even with the memory of seeing the two Night Owls at the elevator, he still wanted to venture out and explore the ginormous city.

"Maybe after we rest for a while we can go and get something to eat. There are a couple things I would love to see here. I mean, just cause we're runners oesn't mean we can't have a little fun once in a while, right?"

Helena could do nothing but blush when Seth leaned down to kiss her...

If she ever questioned whether she was alone or not before

She knew she wasn't now.

She sat up a little giggling at the comment he made about his back pack,

watching him get partially dessed as she removed the mass of curls from her

face

"Do my scars…bother you?"

His question caught her off guard a little... She looked up at slightly tilting her head so light from the window was shining directly in her eyes

"I think your scars are beautiful" She smiled, sincerely as she sat upright, pulling the sheets over her

"They kind of make you who you are today, I love who you are today" She said as she got up

with the sheet still wrapped around her, and heading towards the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror as she ran hot water in the sink

and grabbed her wash cloth compressing it in the water and then on her face

"Oh and yeah, going out sounds good"

It was true. They were runners, but they still needed a little sunlight like everybody else. She wondered if there was a haven here for runners..

But the thought was quickly dismissed, she would worry about that later

All she cared about right now was spending the day with Seth.. as normal teenagers.

"Im going to call my grandma.. and maybe she will send us some more money"

One thing she had learned in history was that back a while ago, it took money from people to get to you ages and ages. Luckily here in what they would probably call the 'Suture' you can call your Loved ones or anybody for that matter

On a phone built into the ATM. If they accept, the cash will be dispensed to you..

She just hoped her grandmother had no bad feelings... The words she said still rang in her head every now and then

'You hear that? Thats The sound of your death!!'

She shook it away after getting dressed

For some odd reason, a wave of fatigue swept her for a second, It made no sense because she was just fine.. but it quickly subsided

and she shook it off

Probably nothing..

"Shall we?"

View attachment 4307As they left the room, Seth took Helena's hand. It seemed second nature to him, thus the right thing to do. Although they had only met two nights ago, it seemed like they had been together for a long time, like lifelong lovers with plans of getting married as soon as possible. Seth felt an invisible hand yanking at his heartstrings. Would there ever be a future for them? In this cold, brutal world happiness seemed impossible for a runner.

They made their way to a glass elevator that looked out over the barren landscape that surrounded the encased city of Andropolis. Outside a fresh snow storm was brewing in a mass of snow filled, swollen and black, clouds. Already the first stray flakes were beginning to fall, beating roughly against the window like little sailors lost at sea. Seth was mesmerized for the moment, still holding Helena's hand.

The Elevator stopped at floor 15, dinning and shopping, exclusively. The large reinforced glass door opened, giving way to an astounding collection of various eateries, stores and people. There was everything from Pizza to sushi, from Curry houses to Greek gyro shops. The smell alone made Seth's mouth water. The shops seemed to be mostly clothing and various accessories, ranging from street wear to fancy suits and dresses. However, what caught Seth's attention the most was the variety of people. Andropolis truly was a diverse melting pot for all sorts of people and cultures. It was made with this intention in mind; To bring people from all over the world, serving as a universal vacation spot. And to no surprise it had greatly served it's purpose.

Seth guessed the first thing they should do is get some money. He spotted one of those telephone/atm combination things, and pulled Helena's hand in that direction.

"Ok let's get some money, and then maybe some lunch? I am starving!"

Helena held Seth's hand as tightly as he held hers

feeling good that this might mean the start of a more beautiful relationship between the two. They both gazed in awe at the excitement the inner city brang to them.. it was Indeed brilliant.

"Of course" She said as they went up to the ATM.

"Place a call" She ordered the computer.

The Name.

"Rosa Velasquez" She said clearly as the ATM searched and many names appeared along with pictures

Helena touched the screen to her grandmothers name and picture as the computer/ATM began to call

"So, your not dead" Were the first words that came out of her grandmothers mouth as her face popped on the screen

This wasn't the time or place

"Abuela..I need money.." She said softly as the two begin to argue in Spanish a few minutes

Her grandmother sighed and looked at Seth "Well I guess as long as your safe.. Im going to send you money.. but dont call me from an ATM again

they can track me.. " She said in her thick accent as you could see her pressing a few buttons. "I love you" Her grandmother said quickly said with a worried expression as the call ended.

These weren't pay phones, they had a time limit, so she couldn't decifer whether or not the call ended or her grandmother ended it

all she knows is that the dispenser filled with 10's and 20's that the computer had calculated. It was close to 800 dollars

I guess love can be bought

Helena thought to herself handing it to Seth

She shrugged "I always loose money.. best if you hold on to it.." She said entangling their fingers once more.

"Now lets go eat."

Seth took the money, before taking Helena's hand again. They headed down the shiny floored walk-way and towards the wide variety or eateries. Seth originally thought that is was a huge selection, but once he took a minute to actually inspect the many signs that advertised the various store logo, he say that it was an enormous selection. Truly amazing. There was everything here, Andropolis hadn't missed a single thing. There was even a Vietnamese soup house called, "Pho Vietnam". Seth had heard of the amazing noodles severed at these places, and was dying to try them. It seemed that after a day with out food, and the recent sexual experience on top of that, had really escalated his appetite to a new level.

They walked under the bright red sign that advertised the various soups and lunch specials as a short man with neatly combed hair and traditional vietnamese dress approached them

"Hello, welcome to Pho vietnam. Can I help you?"

"Yeah, we'd like a table for two, please.'

They were led to a small table near a window that gave them a view of all the passing people in the Andropolis super mall.

"I am starving! I am going to have some of this beef noodle soup, looks fantastic" Said Seth pointing at a picture labeled #12

Everything on the menu looked good to Helena

Partly because they hadn't eaten in a day and partly because she

loved Vietnamese food..

She smiled and looked at the #12 Seth had shown her

It did look delicious...

"Im going to have Lo mien " She smiled.

She loved Lo Mien... she loved this city

She remembered when she was a kid anything she saw she would say "Thats mine!"

As kids we really believed it to..

But now.. with Seth at this resteraunt, away from the potential threat- presumably

It seemed the city was hers..

Hers and Seth's

"Hi may I take your order? Ill be your server today My names chi" A smiling Short long haired oriental woman said

Her smile was Inviting.. just like the wonderful smell comming from the kitchen.

Just like the city in general.

The smell of a Vietnamese restaurant is amazing, one of a kind, and something that is not soon forgotten. It is like a sweet, sour, spicy savory combination of rich flavors all meshing together to form what Seth believed heaven would smell like. Before the food even arrived his mouth was watering and his stomach was growling with thunderous anticipation. The wait was agonizing. Seth reached into his backpack and pulled out a map of Andropolis, anything to distract his mind, if even just for a moment. It was funny to Seth how much his life had changed in such a short time. He had gone from scrounging around in abandoned buildings to staying in a very nice room, with a beautiful girl, in the city of Andropolis. Sure, he was still a runner, but it felt different here. It felt like there was actually hope.

Meanwhile, in a small observation room located deep within the bowls of the Andropolis super center, sat a man at a computer.His shifty eyes darted over the screen to his monitor and over his door were these words.

Night Owl Surveillance and dispatch room

It was a normal after noon for him, not much happening at Andropolis, never was, all the runners were at their little refuge out in the snow. However, when suddenly his fax machine kicked to life a piece of paper shot out with a picture of Seth and Helena on it, his eyes opened wide.

"Those two from the elevator…" He said aloud, his stubbled face twisting into a menacing look of anger and astonishment.

Back at the diner

"Ok, then. Here we have a large number 12 and a plate of Lo mien!"

The food was placed before the two young Runners as Seth thanked their waitress, before digging into his food. Little did the two know they were now on a wanted list, and would soon have to run for their lives.

Helena was pleased that her and Seth were sitting down to eat

It almost felt like a date

a backwards date sense they had already basically committed themselves

They talked and ate, shared things about themselves that they normally wouldn't for fear

To be found out, but neither were Night Owls

They were bonding.

Helena laughed at something Seth said but in the midst of her laugh, she looked up and saw 4 Night owls

2 walked inside and 2 stood outside the doors.

They came in holding 2 papers with what looked like pictures of a male and female

and were heading toward the waitress who had served them

Her face was flushed of all blood and her skin went pale as she looked at Seth, trying to catch his eye silently so he would understand something was wrong

"Seth" She said quickly

"Seth, they are here for us.. they are here."

She repeated quietly trying not to sound worried though it did anyways.

She looked at the bathrooms down a long narrow hallway, a straight shot from where Seth sat, even if the night owls saw them, they would have to jump tables

and the bar to get to them

"Theres a bathroom behind us.. they have emergency exits.." She whispered trying to stay calm though her hands were shaking

she had never really literally ran from Night Owls.. she mostly just hid and was never found but not she had to suck all of that up

It was time.

Time to define what she was labeled as a reality

A Runner.

She got up quietly taking Seth s hand and leading him to the back, she exhaled and closed her eyes as they reached the boys bathroom

It felt like they were clear.. Until

"Thats them over there!!"

Their waitress screamed and without looking back she ran dragging Seths arm along with her as she burst threw the bathroom door

Men looked astonished as the two threw the Exit door open with so much force, that it seemed the bar you press to get out was jammed

It seemed like a movie from then on

As they rushed out they heard sirens, they heard foot steps at a 'No-Where-Near-Home-Free pace behind them

She didnt want them to split up so she followed behind Seth as fast as she could.. Trying to Defeat the Asthma she was cursed with as a child.