Perhaps more of a long time no see

G

GreatWest

Original poster
Hello everyone! I am GreatWest! I used to be a very active member of this website back in 2015/2016, until real life happened and I sort of left roleplaying behind. Very sad ;( This past week I caught myself re-reading some of my old archived posts and missing roleplaying deeply. So here I am! I do not have access to my old account anymore so just decided to start from 0 and meet all of you wonderful people!
I enjoy writing long paragraphs full of character's inner thoughts and, in a way, poetic descriptions? There's just something about metaphors that make me go all giddy hahah However, due to my long hiatus I am sure my writing is very rusty, so please bare with me as I warm up in the beginning ;;

Very pleased to meet you all and happy to be getting back into roleplaying!

welcome back!

Reactions: GreatWest
welcome back!
Thank you! It's good to be back!
what kind of roleplays do you like to do? was your old account the same name as this one?
I do have a preference towards the Fantasy genre (Pirate RPs are my absolute favourite), however I am also a big fan of Slice of Life! I enjoy Sci-Fi too, it's just not my favourite. And yep! If you search for GreatWest you'll be able to find my old posts, a shame I couldn't log back in :(

Poetic metaphors kickass! Creative writing first, roleplay second, that's how I roll =P good to have you back, good luck with your roleplaying endeavors!

Reactions: GreatWest
Poetic metaphors kickass! Creative writing first, roleplay second, that's how I roll =P good to have you back, good luck with your roleplaying endeavors!
Completely agree hahah Thank you!