Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
When I was a young babbin owl I really loved those fancy tiny perfume bottles and I was obsessed with the idea of having a "signature scent". But I was a babbin and perfume was expensive so I never really got to explore it, and then allergies and migraines happened and then I got old. D:< I almost never wear perfumes, but I still loooooove them and I even try to think about what types of perfumes and colognes my characters would wear too.

Tell me about your favorite perfumes and colognes! Ó◇Ò Do you have a scented deodorant or only one smell you really like? Are you also afflicted by allergies and don't wear scents often?

My allergies don't act up with wearing scents thank goodness but I love perfumes and body sprays are my go to. As far as perfume goes, there are just a few scents I will stick to. Vanilla Fields because I like the smell of vanilla. There's also Love Express Summer Bloom that has floral smells in it. Unfortunately, I think they might have discontinued it. With deodorant, I usually stick with powder scents or Degree Sexy Intrigue. I could go on and on about body sprays from VS and BBW...