Perfectly Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher listened to the other as his engine came to life. Honestly, he was waiting for the day the thing would jut give out, and hoped that Roland was close to home and not stranded somewhere if it did.
"About the same, but at least its the weekend, right? Do you have any plans for tonight?"
Part of him actually hoped not, which was pretty sad.

"Plans, huh? Not that I can think of. I have some homework to do, and I was planning tor read through some things, but nothing concrete. Why, did you want something from me?"
It was a given that Roland did not look at Asher once throughout him speaking. After all, he had to focus on the road - he didn't particularly fancy crashing his already beat-up motor.

"Course not, I was just curious. Is it a crime to be interested in my big brother's life?"
Asher chuckled, a playful smile on his lips. Really, he was just wondering if he'd be spending the night alone - if their parents weren't around - now that he was without his boyfriend.

Roland smiled at this, and laughed along with Asher.
"Well, I suppose not. We can't keep our noses out of each other's business, can we?"
Pausing for a moment, thinking, Roland then asked a question - an innocent enough one, though. "Say, do you fancy doing anything tonight? It's fine, if not."

"It doesn't seem like we can."
Asher chimed, and his expression brightened at Roland's suggestion. Hopefully he didn't pick up on his excitement too much though.
"No reason why not. Have anything in mind? We could catch a movie or something."

"A movie, huh? Anything in mind?"
Given the fact that Asher had just broken up with his abusive boyfriend, Roland didn't particularly fancy bringing up the fact that he wanted to finish the cheesy romance that had been interrupted. That aside, it was Asher's turn to pick. He'd picked last time, after all.

"There's still the one from last night, if you want to finish it?"
Asher didn't much feel up to a romance - but of course, that's what comfort food was for. And he did say he owed Roland, so he felt he could stand sitting through the flick.
"If and before you say anything - I'll be fine, don't even worry about it."

Roland sighed, and shrugged his shoulders.
"You know me too well, oh brother of mine. I'll put the movie on when we get home, then. Anything you want me to make you before it? We can always eat and watch at the same time. It's not as if anybody'll stop us."
The car rolled to a stop outside their house, but Roland didn't get out. he would, however, once he got an answer.

"Nothing to make, really, but I'd like some ice cream. I think we have vanilla in the freezer."
When the car came to a stop, he hopped out and started inside. Before walking into the kitchen he set his bag by the sofa, and shoes by the door. When Roland came in as well he shouted, "Do you want some too?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Put some sprinkles on it, if we've got any left, I think they'll be past their use by date soon." Roland called back, popping in the DVD. He smiled a little, wondering what it was like to have someone like the characters on the screen did. He was happy just loving his little brother for now, though.

Asher soon walked out with two bowls of ice cream, topped with sprinkles and whipped cream. As he sat beside his brother on the couch he handed him his bowl with a sheepish smile.
"Sorry if you didn't want it, but I got carried away with the whipped cream."
However, he opened his mouth with an 'ahh'.
"I can always eat it for you though."

"What, and I suppose you want me to feed you?"
Roland smiled, and patted his little brother on the shoulder, before looking back to the movie screen. He spoke jokigly, though did mean what he said, somewhat. "Come on, movie's starting. Either you say something to shock my socks off, or shaddup and eat."

Asher pouted ever so slightly as his brother became serious.
"What happened to feeding me?"
Though there was no keeping up the puppy dog face this time, and a smile quickly broke across his face as he turned his attention to the movie and started on his ice cream.
"I suppose I'll let it slide this time..."

((There were puppy eyes? I must have missed something. Could've made for incest fuel galore.))

Roland had been paying attention to the movie menu, and how the remote seemed not to be working, as opposed to Asher. He did, however turn to him, with an expression of mock irritation on his face.
"I'm your brother, not your babysitter. You feed yourself."

((Don't worry, the opportunity will likely come up again, haha.))

"Feed myself?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I can do that."
Asher stole a bit of the whipped cream from his brother's bowl and licked it from his finger happily. Obviously, the movie wasn't much of his concern at the moment.
"You were saying?" He teased with a grin.

"Oh, you thieving little..."
Evidently, Roland wasn't too focussed on the movie at this point either. In retaliation, he stole a bit of Asher's cream, mimicking his brother by licking it off of his own finger. He did, however, get a fleck of it on the outside of his mouth, but that hardly mattered. "An eye for an eye, Ash. You may be my adorable little brother, but nobody messes with my food."

Asher only giggled, clearly not taking heed of his brother's words. Though the bit of cream on the side of his mouth was definitely contributing to his giggle fit.
"You've got a little..." He reached over, wiping the dot with his finger. "You know, I didn't realize you were such a messy eater before."

"Ash, we both know how ticklish you are. You call me a messy eater again and I'll have to tickle the sass out of you."
Clearly, the movies was only background noise at this point, and the ie cream only a catalyst to the two fooling around. As if to menace Asher, ROland rasied his hands, wiggling his fingers as he did so. He actually didn't remember how ticklish Asher was - he remembered making him laugh uncontrollably once, but that was likely years ago.

Asher only snickered, spooning ice cream into his mouth as to create suspense. Actually, he just didn't want it to melt before he had the chance to eat some.
"Hey, don't punish me for an observation. I'm only stating facts, you know."
Normally he wasn't so sassy, to put it in Roland's terms, but when the opportunity strikes...

Roland chuckled darkly, and moved closer to Asher, grinning maniacally as he did so.
"Oh, now you've done it, Ash. You'd better put your stuff down, because you're about to get the tickling of a lifetime!"
Roland leapt onto Asher - though taking care not to crush the poor soul - and began tickling him all over, focussing msotly on the spots he vaguely remembered being the places he was most ticklish in.

Status
Not open for further replies.