Perfect Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, you've done no such thing. I simply wanted to find you and inform you on these newly bread huntress. I've done both"

She could not help but give the man another bow. "Thank you..." She stood silent for a moment before straightening herself. "Well.... I should be on my way. Thank you again. " She had reminded herself that she was not to bother this man no longer.

Jasik walked over to Yuki and looked at her. "Stay safe, these huntress are probably looking to kill you. I've learned that they won't hesitate to attack" he said gesturing to where he was shot

With a nod she responded to the man, as her eyes looked towards the man's wound. "Thank you..." She could not think of other words to say, as her thoughts were focused on how much of a threat theses hunters posed.

Jasik was about to say something when two small canisters burst through his window. The canisters began to spray garlic into the air. He grabbed yuki by the arm and lead her upstairs. "We need to move, now"

Before she could take any step further, her hands quickly rose to cover the lower half of her face. What had come crashing through the window emitted an unbearable stench. "W-what? " She followed as the man had pulled her along.

Jasik pulled her upstairs into a room before locking the door. He listened downstairs hearing people walking around. "We need to get out of here." He said and pulled two pistols from a drawer and handed her one

She rushed quickly behind the man, listening to those who downstairs. "Hm?" She looked back to the man as he spoke, her eyes staring at the weapon he handed to her. "I-I..." Hesitantly she took the pistol, knowing all to well never had she used such things.

"Need to get out of here" he said and loaded his pistol. He took her hand and silently lead her across the hall into the storage room before gathering materials and putting them into a bag. He then put the bag on his back and motioned for her to follow. "Lets go"

She gazed to the pistol in her hand, watching it shake within her grasp as he hands trembled. Not once had she used such weapons, let alone fire one. A small sigh escaped her lips, before her eyes were set back on the man. She kept as quiet as possible, watching her every step as she followed the man.

Jasik moved her through the hallway into the guest bedroom and opened the window. "Well, down we go" he said hearing the men who attacked the house coming upstairs

A small gasp escaped her lips as the footsteps of the men could be heard stomping up the stairs. No matter, she followed along behind the man. "Hm? Down?" She took notice of the window, before looking back to the man and responded with a soft nod.

Jasik jumped from the window and rolled as he hit the ground. "Come on" he said only loud enough for her to hear. He pulled his gun and aimed it at the front door

With a nod, she took one quick look back into the room, before she jumped out the window as well.

Jasik helped her up and began to lead her around the back of the house. One of the men came outside and jasik shot him in the head

Gently she stood up with his help, jumping back suddenly at the mans sudden reaction. So quickly he had reacted. She did not turn to look at the man, but only glanced over at the body of the deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.