Perfect Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
She took the glass of water, giving him a small nod. "Thank you." Why was this man helping now? The situation felt rather uncomfortable for her. She could not think of anything to say, but only thank him. She stood up quietly, stumbling to her feet trying to maintain her balance.

Jasik read her mind and saw that she was about to throw up. He handed her the trash can and heard her vomit into it. "You had quite a bit of alcohol today." He said as he guided her to the bathroom. He felt her body trembling as she struggled to keep balance

"I know..." She walked along as lead her into another room. "You don't have to act nice, tou know that." She stumbled a few times, at last managing her balance. She let out a small as she rested one hand on the side of her head.

"I'm simply doing what I thought was right. I didn't want to leave you there with the Hunters being in this area." He said and leaned against the wall across from Yuki

"Thank you." By now her vision had been cleared completely and her balance seemed stable. She turned in the man's direction and gave him a soft bow.

Jasik bowed in return. "Well, you may stay or go now if you choose. I plan on leaving this town soon anyway. These Hunters are too close for comfort" he said and waited for her response

"What exactly do you mean by too close? " How dangerous could these hunters possibly be? "Thank you for all your help, but I do not wish to be a burden." She stood silently afterwards, keeping her gaze lowered.

Jasik read her mind. "These Hunters aren't like us, they are more powerful. They pose a true threat to vampires." he remembered his first encounter with the Hunters all to well

She raised her head slighty to face the man, avoided eye contact. "Are they really more powerful than us? But still won't it be rather difficult to kill someone of our kind."

"Don't get me wrong, we definitely have the capability of defending ourselves against them. But they are powerful creatures and are not to be taken lightly."

She had encountered hunters a few times before, but never anything she could not handle. But were these hunters out of her league of strength? " Thank you for telling me this. "

"You're welcome" he said as he walked back into the living room.

She remained silently in place watching as the man walked away. Her eyes now scanned the room. Where exactly was she?

Jasik poured himself a glass of wine and sat at a small table. He thought of what he would do once he left this place

Where exactly was she? She had been so careless as to let herself be taken away. There had to be a better way manage her liquor intake. At the least it had not been some crazy person to have taken her away. With a sigh she stood up slowly.

Jasik read her mind. "You're in my home. We are about seven blocks from the bar" he said and took a small sip from his wine

"Hm?" She looked silently over to the man and gave him a soft bow. "Um... Thank you." Somehow it was a relief that this man had been the one to take her away.

"I apologize for any trouble I've caused." She straightened herself back up giving the man a soft nod.

"I apologize for any trouble I've caused." She straightened herself back up giving the man a soft nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.