Perfect Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this person like this? Why did he want to know her name now? Could this man possibly be a hunter? At last was she face to face with one of which many of her kind feared? Well then. Then this man would make the perfect dessert. She smirked softly, speaking in a loe voice. "My name is Yuki..." It did not matter whether this man knew het name or not. Soon she would be finished with him.

"Yuki. That's a nice name" he looked her in eyes the next time he spoke. " I wouldn't recommend trying to drink from me. That might not turn out well. But don't worry, i'm not hunting you."

This man. This stranger. Somehow he knew her every thought. But how was she to believe this person only by his words? He wasn't hunting her? Now that was something very difficult to believe. She smirked softly, in an instant appearing right in front of the man, only a foot away from him. She kept quite for a moment, roughly pushing the man against the wall, pinning him by his shoulders.* "I don't need anyone to tell me what i should and should not do."

"I was hoping for a calm encounter" he said and in a spilt second he had her against the wall. "Just because i'm not hunting you, doesn't mean others aren't. I know who you are, and what you are. I am here simply because I believe that I can help you"

Her eyes widened as the situation had now turned against her favor. Now she was the one cornered. Who was this person? What exactly did he know and not know? She remained silent, glaring at the man. How could thisn person possibly help her.?

Jasik looked her in the eyes. "I don't want to hurt you" he said as he took a step back letting her off the wall. "I know that there are people coming to kill you. I have been running from them for a while and I know how things work."

She remained in place, even though the stranger had stepped back. Whas this person telling the truth? Could there possibly be hunters after her? Was it now her turn to be chased bt these beings? She simply looked to the man. "I am capable of taking care of myself. "

This was hopeless, this woman was simply to stubborn. "fine" said jasik as he walked down the alley into the shadows

She may not have shown it, but the thought of those hunters chasing after her did indeed frighten her. She was quiet once more, watching as the man walked off. If he really wanted to help, he could have at least made her aware of the direction in which these hunters were headed. No matter how she tried, she was not one to trust anyone easily.

Jasik thought about just leaving her alone entirely. But he didn't want to leave her to die. He decided he'd watch from a distance, and if she needed help he'd help her

Well that had been such an unexpected encounter. Not only did the fact that this man know about her, fluster her, but now the thought of hunters coming for her made things worse. She remained silently in place, as she tried to gather her thoughts and figure out what her next step would be.

It's been the days since jasik confronted yuki. There was one encounter with a hunter but luckily there was no blood shed. If she didn't believe him now, she may never believe him

She stopped suddenly, resting against a wall. Her breaths were somehow a bit faster than usual. Why? Why was this happening now? How could it be that she was hungry again. The hidding, the stress, the hunters. It all had only worried her. Maybe it was time for her to leave this place and move onto the next.

Jasik decided to go to a night club. He was hungry and there were bound to be a variety of people to feed from. He found a girl dressed in all black and began to talk with her. He used mind control to get her to come to an alley with him. When they got there she smiled st him and said. "I know what you are."

:"Hm?" Her eyes shot wide at the sound of someone's voice nearby. It was coming closer. She lookes around frantically, searching for a place to hide. Somehow she found herself hiding behind some wooden boxes resting in an alleyway. Without much luck she managed to hidw in the exact area in which the voices came. Hopefully they would leave soon and she would be able to move elsewhere.

Jasik pulled the girl close and kissed her on the neck. She whispered in his ear "Do it". Jasik extended his fangs and but into her neck. Her warm blood filled his mouth with every heartbeat. He felt her body begin to go limp so he pulled away from her. She looked up at him and smiled. He grabbed her hand and helped her up

Oh great she was caught in the middle of some love scene. She kept as quiet and still as possible. How had she managed get herself in such an annoying situation. She was hiding fot goodness sake. She wad not one to hide. But all thoughts quickly faded as the scent of blood filled the air. Why? What was happening? Quickly she raised one hand to cover het nose and mouth.

"Thank you" said jasik before hitting her in the head to erase her memory. He could smell Yuki near by but he decided not to encounter her. It would be pointless. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone behind him but when he looked he saw no one.

Her breathing became even more rapid as the smell of the slightest blood was unbearable. Both her hands were now raised to her mouth. She could feel as the length of her fangs had extended further. "Ah..." she grunted softly as the tip of her fangs pricked her lower lip. For a moment now everything had gone silent. Had the people left now? And what had caused the smell of blood?

Jasik heard a small thud. By the time he turned around a hunter shot him twice in the chest but they missed his heart. He let out a cry of pain as the bullets ripped through him. "Hello jasik" said the hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.