Perfect normal innocent moments that could be turned EPIC with a change of perspective (and silly de

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I just finished reading this story, which was an amusing "What -really- would have happened, but not really" sort of story. It reminded me of us roleplayers and our ability to turn what is a perfectly normal everyday situation into something over dramatic. XD

I challenge you now, oh ye members of Iwaku. Tell us about a normal moment you had. And then tells us the "REAL" story of that moment. XD Over dramatics included!

There was no escape, or so I thought! The two beasts looked at me, watched me, waited for that one fatale mistake. If I moved too slowly I would face my doom. The smaller one was less skilled, yet more unpredictable because of it. I had only one shot so with all my might I hurled the object. Success! The furred fiends went after it and I was safe, but only for a moment...

Don't you love throwing mousies for kittens?

I eyed my adversary with cold, steely determination as he approached the table. I knew from the moment he came in the room he was after what I had been thinking about the entire evening. I hated him at that moment, wanted him dead. My eyes shot across the room to the array of knives sitting on the counter. If I could only make my move before he did, it could be mine.....The last piece of pizza.